Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I have a huge negative plat balance and am looking for a way to get it to positive

I have been banned for over a year now and now have been craving the game more than ever. My plat balance is -16300 (close to that), given to me by Unmastered (I hate that bastard). I would like help in getting my plat back to positive.

Thanks
    Honestly, man, you're pretty much shit out of luck on this. I had the exact same issue, but thankfully didn't use all of the platinum I got from Unmastered's scam. In the end, I still wound up paying over $200 out of my own pocket to play the game again. You're likely better off finding a reputable seller and buying a new account. That having been said, if you absolutely cannot buy a new account for whatever reason, you're going to need to pay the negative balance. It's possible to do this at an extreme "discount" using Prime Access purchases, which give an inordinate amount of plat for the amount they cost, but you're still looking at over $500 in the end.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You can try service like https://unbanster.com/ or https://unbanservice.com/

Not guarantee the unban but they seem helpful.

Hand farm sellers like us would hold platinum for at least 3 days to make sure that there is no chargeback (People still could bring bad platinum to buy our in-game products).

Like what @seneza said if you do not want to bet more on unban, buying prime access is the only way now.
    Last edited by Kamigawa Asuka; 08-21-2019 at 12:16 PM.

Thanks
    ican emove it 30$ on the dollar

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by theimmortalfire View Post
    I have been banned for over a year now and now have been craving the game more than ever. My plat balance is -16300 (close to that), given to me by Unmastered (I hate that bastard). I would like help in getting my plat back to positive.
    No luck bro, either you create a new account with fresh email, or buy plats from them to reverse the plats amount.

Thanks
    In the exact same boat here, buying off my negative plat with prime access each new prime now.

Anyone know if there's a release calendar for primes tho? Only need one more for my complete recovery.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsunebi View Post
    In the exact same boat here, buying off my negative plat with prime access each new prime now.

Anyone know if there's a release calendar for primes tho? Only need one more for my complete recovery.
    https://www.reddi*****m/r/Warframe/co...l_winter_2021/

Expect Atlast Prime this winter.

Again. We recommend buyers purchase platinum from reliable source with safe trade procedure! (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1465452)

Think twice when someone offers you $3 per 1000p. They might just want to get rid off the platinum as soon as possible because they could purchase them from stolen credit card!
    Last edited by Kamigawa Asuka; 09-11-2019 at 10:12 PM. Reason: grammar

Thanks
    Contact me if your Plat is still an issue.