Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    tryme32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Scammed by lucasgentil

    I was scammed by lucasgentil .....
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2283178
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1464191
    Here is screenshots:
    https://prnt.sc/ovq34x
    https://prnt.sc/ovq4bm
    https://prnt.sc/ovq5ds
    https://prnt.sc/ovq5lj
    https://prnt.sc/ovq5s4
    https://prnt.sc/ovq5xh
    ******* chat:
    https://prnt.sc/ovq6z6
    https://prnt.sc/ovq75o
    PayPal:
    https://prnt.sc/ovq843
    Last edited by tryme32; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:54 AM.

  2. #2
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22,580
    Reputation
    3075
    Thanks
    3,463
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @ @lucasgentil you have 24 hours to either refund OP or proceed with your part of the deal.

    @tryme32 please also upload a screenshot of his d1sc profile ID
    Last edited by Time; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:52 PM.

  3. #3
    lucasgentil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    @ @lucasgentil you have 24 hours to either refund OP or proceed with your part of the deal.

    @tryme32 please also upload a screenshot of his d1sc profile ID
    I had a problem with my internet, I already contacted the buyer, but did not receive a message from him. I'm waiting

  4. #4
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22,580
    Reputation
    3075
    Thanks
    3,463
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by lucasgentil View Post
    I had a problem with my internet, I already contacted the buyer, but did not receive a message from him. I'm waiting
    Please let us know once this has been resolved, @tryme32 @lucasgentil

  5. #5
    lucasgentil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    https://i.imgur.com/j0Ovezq.png

    Already delivered, but the user does not respond to my messages or closed the complaint on paypal.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I need help

  6. #6
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22,580
    Reputation
    3075
    Thanks
    3,463
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by lucasgentil View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/j0Ovezq.png

    Already delivered, but the user does not respond to my messages or closed the complaint on paypal.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I need help
    It appears from that screenshot that you have received a replacement @tryme32 , You have 24 hours to cancel the dispute on Paypal.

    @lucasgentil please provide a screenshot of the PayPal dispute along with the screenshots of the entire d1sc conversation.
    Last edited by Time; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:09 AM.

  7. #7
    lucasgentil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    https://imgur.com/a/jzKi160

    Not closed yet!

  8. #8
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22,580
    Reputation
    3075
    Thanks
    3,463
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by lucasgentil View Post
    Please also provide a screenshot of hid d1sc profile ID over the chat.

  9. #9
    tryme32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hello, I was on holidays. Now dispute is closed and I'm waiting freebie account

  10. #10
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22,580
    Reputation
    3075
    Thanks
    3,463
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by tryme32 View Post
    Hello, I was on holidays. Now dispute is closed and I'm waiting freebie account
    Please provide screenshot that the dispute has been closed, also what freebie account? I don't see anything mentioned in the conversations during the deal.
    @lucasgentil please confirm that the dispute has been closed.

  11. #11
    tryme32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


    Please provide screenshot that the dispute has been closed, also what freebie account? I don't see anything mentioned in the conversations during the deal.
    @lucasgentil please confirm that the dispute has been closed.
    Problem solved !

  12. #12
    lucasgentil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    The problem is closed!

  13. #13
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22,580
    Reputation
    3075
    Thanks
    3,463
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Thank you, report resolved. @niggo @RespectNF

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-21-2015, 06:51 AM
  2. Attention all! a gud trade pls read, non scam
    By VIP-Member in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 09:26 PM
  3. [trade]this isnt a scam read on....
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 04:58 AM
  4. Scammed
    By Jeckels in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 01:41 PM
  5. Scammed
    By chc18 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 10:04 PM