Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Thumbs down Scammed by Zedrak (UID 5529838)

MPGH Profile Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5529838 Zedrak
    Thread link (If applicable): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1457798
    Trade details: Bought 2 accounts: 150$ Accounts >> 8$. We agreed on $7.50 each account opposed to $8 each.
    Picture proof of scam occurring:
    https://i.imgur.com/GCA5Ne7.png - Product being delivered. Upon further use of the account after delivery, I noticed I was blocked from further spending (the '$50/daily limit' kicked in). I informed the seller, to which he ignores me. I've also copy and pasted a direct response from Streamate's live chat support which states why I couldn't use the balance. This is a new account with limitations.
    https://i.imgur.com/CYn0nxk.png - Zedrak has read my messages, but refuses to respond until I mention the word 'scam'. Further down in the MPGH IM Chat (which is now gone, he has removed me from his friend's list as I am making this report), he states that he cannot replace accounts after 30 minutes. Well hell, this is not a matter of a replacement due to my mistakes, but rather because I didn't get what was advertised. This is a down right scam.
    Comments/Information (Involving how you got scammed or what happened, do not put in unnecessary comments):
    The first account worked fine, it had the advertised balance. The second account was not as advertised. I paid for an account that could spend $150 on the website, however, due to it being a new account, you're only allowed to spend $50/daily. Due to the nature of these accounts, they often get revoked/disabled within 24 hours after the first use. With that being said, it would be highly improbable for me to use the entire $150 balance in the span of 72 hours due to the nature of the accounts. That is not what was agreed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    You have 24 hours to add the user back on IM chat so we can see the chat logs or we have reasonable suspicion to get you banned. @Zedrak

If OP bought a 150$ account and is only able to use 50$ of it then you shoul refund/replace accordingly.
    Want to buy something ? Check out my SHOP [Ton of sites available!]

Contact me on MPGH Integrated chat by clicking on this link.

Thanks
    I'm checking accounts before give. I gave him 150$balance, he's tryin' get new account for free.

Edit: I sell a lot of account for other peoples and they are not create a scam thread because I'm not scammer.
    By the way. He's write me 2.30 hour later so I cant help him.
    I dont see any proof about this. I refuse this blame.

https://imgur.com/a/xUBPs4B

Its his review.

*I delete him on my IM because he's tryin' get free account and he's said "You are scammer." How can I keep him on my friendlist?
    NOT POSSIBLE.
    @RespectNF
    Last edited by Zedrak; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:19 PM.

Thanks
    It's not a matter of a free account. Why didn't you explore my issue further when I brought it upon you? I buy these accounts expecting them to get revoked sooner rather than later. I have no doubt that you vet accounts prior to sending them to the customer, however, it clearly shows you don't use/know how to use your own products which you sell. There is a limit set in place for certain Streamate accounts which prevent them from using over $50/daily IF they're a new account. I brought that situation to light with you. You ignored me. Why? Why didn't you help me circumvent this issue WHEN I BROUGHT IT UP? It really took me to call you a scammer before you responded.

Also, in regards to my post on your thread, of course I was going to write a positive review. I bought two accounts - one which worked fine (hence the positive review), while the second account wasn't as advertised. I'm not going to pull my review, rather I'd let you help solve my issue. Do you understand what I'm trying to say here, Zedrak?

Edit: Might I add, you didn't deliver the second account on time as promised, even. But I'm not here to complain about that.

Edit #2:
    I sell a lot of account for other peoples and they are not create a scam thread because I'm not scammer.
    I don't doubt this at all friend! I'm sure you have a lot of successful deals pertaining to this product. My issue was that you delivered an account that wasn't as advertised.

By the way. He's write me 2.30 hour later so I cant help him.
    Surely you understand people are busy. I mean, it took you longer than necessary to deliver the second account. Did I complain? No, I fully understood that you may have been busy, so I waited for you to deliver the account whenever you were available. Even after I had already paid. The ONLY WAY I was able to find out that the limit was $50/daily opposed to $150/daily was by making use of the account. Had you provided the account AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE (not 24-48 hours later), then maybe, I would've spotted this within the 30 minutes of "warranty time" you allot.

Edit #3: @Zedrak don't ignore this shit. I know you're online.
    Last edited by Synereo; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:24 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Synereo View Post
    Edit #3: @Zedrak don't ignore this shit. I know you're online.
    How you know?
    https://imgur.com/JoTFTd1
    Edit: Of course I'm not respond because u didnt write me anything.
    You write me 2.30 hour later.
    Last edited by Zedrak; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:05 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedrak View Post
    How you know?
    Add the user back on IM and provide screenshots of the entire conversation. We need to understand the details of the trade in order to make the right decision.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

Add the user back on IM and provide screenshots of the entire conversation. We need to understand the details of the trade in order to make the right decision.
    Waitig for approval.

Thanks
    How you know?
    You really don't understand the nature of what's going on, do you? Do you even know what my claim is about?

Thanks
    You really don't understand the nature of what's going on, do you? Do you even know what my claim is about?
    https://prnt.sc/ow7v56

Privnote(Account info inside)
    Look, he's respond me after how many hour ago.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    https://prnt.sc/ow7v56

Privnote(Account info inside)
    Look, he's respond me after how many hour ago.
    Please provide screenshots of the entire conversation.

Thanks

Please provide screenshots of the entire conversation.
    There isn't much left to be exposed from him. His entire argument in this report is that I contacted him 2h and 30mins after account delivery, therefore not qualifying for his 'warranty'. The thing is - I'm not claiming 'warranty' for a mishap on my end, he literally didn't provide what I paid for. The reason I took 2h and 30mins to contact him back is due to the fact that I'm not in a suitable environment to make use of the account right away. The only way I was able to discover that the account was not as advertised ($50/daily opposed to $150/daily) was by making use of the account and then receiving an error that I cannot spend more than $50.

Edit: I want to also add, @Zedrak, I know you didn't intentionally send me an account with a $50/daily limit. By simply checking the surface of the account profile, it may seem like you sent me an account with $150/daily limit. However, it's not until you use the balance of the account, then you will receive an error, which I mentioned to you! You didn't seem to understand what was going on, as shown in my screenshot. Clearly displaying you don't understand the product(s) you sell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    There isn't much left to be exposed from him. His entire argument in this report is that I contacted him 2h and 30mins after account delivery, therefore not qualifying for his 'warranty'. The thing is - I'm not claiming 'warranty' for a mishap on my end, he literally didn't provide what I paid for. The reason I took 2h and 30mins to contact him back is due to the fact that I'm not in a suitable environment to make use of the account right away. The only way I was able to discover that the account was not as advertised ($50/daily opposed to $150/daily) was by making use of the account and then receiving an error that I cannot spend more than $50.
    I still require screenshots of the entire conversation, so upload them. Only after verifying what the deal was in the conversation and what took place can we draw any conclusion.

Do not argue with each other on this thread and please provide what was asked of.

Thanks

I still require screenshots of the entire conversation, so upload them. Only after verifying what the deal was in the conversation and what took place can we draw any conclusion.

Do not argue with each other on this thread and please provide what was asked of.

https://prnt.sc/ow8bks
    This is 2. accounts's full chat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    At this point you're both just wasting time, None of the screenshots so far have anything regarding the initial deal that was agreed upon, Attach screenshots of the conversation from the start to the bottom.

If it is clear that the deal agreed upon was for a 150$ account, @Zedrak you will have to either provide a replacement or a refund since @Synereo was provided with the account having a 50$ per day hold unless you can prove that this was informed prior purchase.

This will be the last time I'm asking for the entire conversation @Synereo , failure to provide this will result in the thread being closed due to lack of proof.

Thanks
    At this point you're both just wasting time, None of the screenshots so far have anything regarding the initial deal that was agreed upon, Attach screenshots of the conversation from the start to the bottom.

If it is clear that the deal agreed upon was for a 150$ account, @Zedrak you will have to either provide a replacement or a refund since @Synereo was provided with the account having a 50$ per day hold unless you can prove that this was informed prior purchase.

This will be the last time I'm asking for the entire conversation @Synereo , failure to provide this will result in the thread being closed due to lack of proof.
    I had to step out, I apologize.

https://imgur.com/a/JaY68nq

Entire conversation. Never once did he inform me of the $50 daily limit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast