Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Just keep working out

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Index.php View Post
    It's been 3 days since I worked out at the gym, and since then I have been for seeing that the hands that normally shake no matter of the situation gone away, can working out cause any relevant effect? Why am I asking such a dumbass question? Well, 1) due to disability that I have been medically diagnosed with, has given me shaky hands, especially when I am picking up a delivery, shopping (as in when I have to input four numbers to buy things with my credit card), or write a signature on anything, and playing video games normally give me shaky hands, and since working out, it has sort of disappeared, so does working out affect that or is it because of the fact that my arms are killing me?

I did try to google it, but it gave me wrong results.
    What you have is called "essential tremors". It is a medical condition nothing harmful. It makes your hands shake when you are nervous, anxiety or in general. I used to have this. A friend of mine who gyms regularly asked me to do pull-ups and hang myself where my chin and the pull up bar were aligned. I kept doing that for a few days and all your tremors went away.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to josstall For This Useful Post:

Charion (09-01-2019)

Thanks
    You probably just need some more iron,try taking some iron pills.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by josstall View Post
    What you have is called "essential tremors". It is a medical condition nothing harmful. It makes your hands shake when you are nervous, anxiety or in general. I used to have this. A friend of mine who gyms regularly asked me to do pull-ups and hang myself where my chin and the pull up bar were aligned. I kept doing that for a few days and all your tremors went away.
    Hmm, sounds about right, but this is the first time when I have heard of such word in English; but yeah that's it and it does help me, it has been so helpful to the point when I am middle of paying with cash; paper or with coins, my hands seem to be less shaky than what they normally would be, however since I am disabled (medically diagnosed since the birth); then there are some other annoying things that annoy the shit out of me while like normally sitting around, or when I play games, and my body can have these movements too that I myself don't feel, but when I watch my own recordings, it disturbs the fuck out of me
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12