Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Wr0ngEnemy_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Modifying prestige without ban?

    can i modify my prestige on nurse without getting banned

  2. #2
    ForgotMyInfo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    274
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    Depends, you want to modify for legacy?

  3. #3
    Wr0ngEnemy_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    no, just to prestige 2 but im too afraid to get ban again cuz i just got new pc and im playing again legit but like i really want prestige 2 and do you think like to modify some perks example bbq and chili from lvl 1 to 3 and do you think i can get exposed or something for it and get banned

  4. #4
    Null's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    4,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Wr0ngEnemy_ View Post
    no, just to prestige 2 but im too afraid to get ban again cuz i just got new pc and im playing again legit but like i really want prestige 2 and do you think like to modify some perks example bbq and chili from lvl 1 to 3 and do you think i can get exposed or something for it and get banned
    If you're that scared about getting banned then don't do it. There's ways to make it look more legit but still always a chance.
    You say that you love me, but I know you're tired of me
    It's okay, I'm tired of me, I know I'm not your ecstasy






  5. #5
    Wr0ngEnemy_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    If you're that scared about getting banned then don't do it. There's ways to make it look more legit but still always a chance.
    But can developers see that you modified perk's tier and addon's quantity?

  6. #6
    Null's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    4,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Wr0ngEnemy_ View Post
    But can developers see that you modified perk's tier and addon's quantity?
    Yes but a way less chance of getting banned for it compared to prestiging.
    You say that you love me, but I know you're tired of me
    It's okay, I'm tired of me, I know I'm not your ecstasy






  7. #7
    ForgotMyInfo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    274
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    If you ask me: don't do it, it's not worth just for Nurse. Either go full nuts (but smart, don't overdo it) or prestige legit. U can get p3 in under 1 week with BBQ, it's currently in the shrine so ez pz.

  8. #8
    CalciumK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Lurking
    "but im too afraid to get ban again cuz i just got new pc"

    Well... you have answered your question.

    Just don't cheat man, grind it the hard way and enjoy playing it safely.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to CalciumK For This Useful Post:

    Wr0ngEnemy_ (08-23-2019)

  10. #9
    JayCLFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Happy
    You have to make sure , you change every save. There are usually 2 files . It is always better to use a bypass

  11. #10
    ForgotMyInfo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    274
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCLFX View Post
    You have to make sure , you change every save. There are usually 2 files . It is always better to use a bypass
    What do you mean with every save and 2 files??

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] How to modify weapons without get banned?
    By MyNameIsElinson in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2017, 11:45 AM
  2. [Discussion] Longest without ban
    By aragarof in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 08:39 AM
  3. Prestige Hack = Ban?
    By nubslice in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 11:14 AM
  4. is there anyway to set speed hack high...without banned????
    By 123tyler321 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 12:37 PM
  5. 1 Working Hack without ban or kick
    By dkking123 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 02:45 AM