Thread: Bo4 AFK Script

Thanks

Question Bo4 AFK Script

Does anyone have a script that can AFK farm for tiers/reserve cases? I've tried everything I can think of. All I've been able to figure out is that the game has 2 afk systems, a less aggressive one that will kick you, and a more aggressive one that will void that matches reserve/tier progress. No matter what I do I cannot reliably AFK and get tiers. The more aggressive one uses mouse movement to check if you're playing as far as I can tell. The game will close if you have any macro software open, (even obscure stuff I found from like 2004) so I had to use razer synapse. Using this to simply not get kicked is easy. As for the mouse, no software worked, no software that moved my mouse would pass the games check. The closest I've come is taping two paper plates together, putting my mouse on it, and putting a vibrator on it to move the mouse. That works *sometimes* but less often than not. Everywhere I look I cannot find any bo4 idling tool for PC. Does anyone know of any way or software that can trick the game into giving me tiers while I'm AFK?

Thanks
    I never had issues with the mouse stuff when I used to afk i'm pretty sure, would just load into a game and not move at all in blackout but still earn crates/tiers are you sure that's the issue?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyr View Post
    I never had issues with the mouse stuff when I used to afk i'm pretty sure, would just load into a game and not move at all in blackout but still earn crates/tiers are you sure that's the issue?
    I was doing this in MP as I heard in blackout you have to actually pick up and reload a gun to earn tiers. I'll load up blackout right now and give it a shot.

- - - Updated - - -

alright well I guess I heard wrong. I moved to blackout and my macro works fine, still awarding tiers. Thanks for telling me. The only problem is the game doesn't automatically re queue you after a match which means leaving it on while unattended isn't possible, any idea on fixes?
    Last edited by Itsmenormalguy167; 08-23-2019 at 09:27 AM.