Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Refund from DizzyDrop

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1446442

This dude has scammed me I opened dispute and he promised to delievery working accounts so he forced me to cancel dispute and then 9/10 accounts he sent me are already used by other people. I am opening scam report as well as another dispute and this motherfucker has to refund me.

Its been more than a month since i have paid for the 20 accounts but he failed to deliver what he promised, I waited patiently for him but in he took advantage of it. I have complete proof of history. After selling accounts he encouraged me to buy more and I bought more only to found that they were already USED by other people and most of them were registered on another phone numbers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by manontop View Post
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1446442

This dude has scammed me I opened dispute and he promised to delievery working accounts so he forced me to cancel dispute and then 9/10 accounts he sent me are already used by other people. I am opening scam report as well as another dispute and this motherfucker has to refund me.

Its been more than a month since i have paid for the 20 accounts but he failed to deliver what he promised, I waited patiently for him but in he took advantage of it. I have complete proof of history. After selling accounts he encouraged me to buy more and I bought more only to found that they were already USED by other people and most of them were registered on another phone numbers.
    Please provide screenshots of the entire conversation and proof of purchase.

Thanks
    DizzyDrop is refunding me as far he said i will wait 24hours
    Last edited by manontop; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:52 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    DizzyDrop is refunding me as far he said i will wait 24hours
    yes but in the mean time provide what was asked of as well, in case he doesn't this will help.

Thanks
    Either this dude doesn’t know how to use paypal or think I am stupid, he is now claiming that he refunded me but the fact is that he requested me to send his delvered good back with tracking code, which obviously i cant, and when I ask him to confirm that he received the goods he is not confirming and trying act all innocent but the fact is that I have bought from him months ago and multiple times, he insisted me to buy more even though i wasn’t interested but still i trusted this guy and this is how he deal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Provide screenshots of the IM conversation as well as proof that it was indeed Dizzydrop you were talking to on d1sc (screenshot of d1sc profile ID and from IM) @manontop

In the meantime, @DizzyDrop please respond to this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I did do trade with him and accounts dead after 3 months of warranty . He Opened two cases with real Transcation ID and i ask
    him to cancel and could not deliver and give me negative balance and did load my account with money and pay him . He Opened New case with new Trasncation ID and ask me to pay again.
    I did pay it through the new case and money i had gone and case no longer shown which means i paid him.
    and he asking me to pay him again.all i can do it refund him partially until thé casé close in 28 Sep and see if my money go back.

- - - Updated - - -

Partial refuned issued

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

This is all trasncation i made with him

- - - Updated - - -

I will pay him rest once case solved and if get my money back that i already paid.
    Last edited by DizzyDrop; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:25 AM. Reason: sesitive info removed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @ @manontop

Please confirm you have received a refund for your $7.35 payment, the other payment it seems you've already disputed as it's "held".
    @Flengo @RespectNF or @Psychotic
    Remove the pictures with sensitive information on it(such as his real name).

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    I have opened new case as he asked me to already close the previous diputes ahead of sending me replacements, he literally plead me to cancel the disputes so that he could continue using paypal. Afterwards he never sent me working accounts all he did was wasted my time and energy with already sold accounts, for which i requested refund to which eventually he stopped responding, this guy had no intention to solve the issue he just wanted the money. After i accused him for scam only then he started responding again.

OK now he did just sent me only parital refund after all this he said I had 3 months warranty I have reported him about the issue for past 1 and half month and waiting for him pateintly, this is not a good business I have so many disputes and angry customers because of his shitty promises. This guy is the worst seller i had to face on mpgh.

Right now I am not being able to cancel that dispute as I have already marked the item to ship back to him so he MUST click on confirm so that the transaction can finally confirm. Then I will send him back the balance amount minus to what he owes me.

Last edited by manontop; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:04 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I have opened new case as he asked me to already close the previous diputes ahead of sending me replacements, he literally plead me to cancel the disputes so that he could continue using paypal. Afterwards he never sent me working accounts all he did was wasted my time and energy with already sold accounts, for which i requested refund to which eventually he stopped responding, this guy had no intention to solve the issue he just wanted the money. After i accused him for scam only then he started responding again.

OK now he did just sent me only parital refund after all this he said I had 3 months warranty I have reported him about the issue for past 1 and half month and waiting for him pateintly, this is not a good business I have so many disputes and angry customers because of his shitty promises. This guy is the worst seller i had to face on mpgh.

Right now I am not being able to cancel that dispute as I have already marked the item to ship back to him so he MUST click on confirm so that the transaction can finally confirm. Then I will send him back the balance amount minus to what he owes me.

Can we please do that in order to resolve the issue @DizzyDrop , how much is the balance you are supposed to receive back once you confirm this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    The case will be solved tmrw 28 Sep. i wil get 15.60$ and will refund him the rest what he owes me .
    Last edited by DizzyDrop; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDrop View Post
    The case will be solved tmrw 28 Sep. i wil get 15.60$ and will refund him the rest what he owes me .
    This is the month of August..The estimated resolution date is 28th Sep, @manontop @DizzyDrop please summarize what you owe each other and lets come to a resolution with the dispute in order to resolve the issue.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

This is the month of August..The estimated resolution date is 28th Sep, @manontop @DizzyDrop please summarize what you owe each other and lets come to a resolution with the dispute in order to resolve the issue.

i did confirm . he has to send me some money back

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDrop View Post

i did confirm . he has to send me some money back
    How much does he owe you again? @manontop please confirm the same and pay @DizzyDrop what is owed within the next 24 hours.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

manontop (2 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    OK. Finally just got back refund. Its 15.60 usd so now i should subtract 8 usd and send him 7.6 usd

Waiting for dizzy to confirm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast