Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    According to the time difference, he may have gone to bed~~

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=460341

One of his .REZ hacks, he released alot of those back in 2012-2013. I think he released D3D hacks for CA aswell, he was demolishing games.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by y41161882 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You talking about BACKD00R ? He quit MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=460341

One of his .REZ hacks, he released alot of those back in 2012-2013. I think he released D3D hacks for CA aswell, he was demolishing games.
    Sounds similar to some old CA stuff. I wish these sections had a "combined" section for things that could be made universal like wall hacks and some other features/mods that were on CA/CF. Modding still possible on CF? I'll give it a download and test some old stuff if I know ahead of time. We have a rez bypass for CA, but the CF anti-cheat I believe is more robust than CA's

Backdoor sounds like the Crossfire version of me in the CA section lol I did dll hacks as well as rez mods lmao

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    Sounds similar to some old CA stuff. I wish these sections had a "combined" section for things that could be made universal like wall hacks and some other features/mods that were on CA/CF. Modding still possible on CF? I'll give it a download and test some old stuff if I know ahead of time. We have a rez bypass for CA, but the CF anti-cheat I believe is more robust than CA's

Backdoor sounds like the Crossfire version of me in the CA section lol I did dll hacks as well as rez mods lmao
    Yes I think you can mod stuff in CF, BACKD00R used to release REZ hacks for CF & CA and more sections, he wasn't releasing for one section.

Thanks
    Now, we are want game map files .dat to .obj or others with Textures :F

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by G1LEV View Post
    Now, we are want game map files .dat to .obj or others with Textures :F
    OBJ files can't hold mesh info for applying textures. Best bet is a custom DAT To World LTA Lithtech. There's one in the CA section, but it doesn't seem to work very well

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    So, I know I'm double posting, technically, but a new post is the only way to get this to show a new reply lol
    @y41161882
    We've come to notice a bug with some LTB files converting to LTA. I know this was made primarily with CF in mind, but figured I'd mention it. On CA, there's some issues where more advanced models (for example, the ST_M_Child.ltb, which houses all the animations for male player models) fails to export the model properly. It'll show up fine and look all good, but once you compile back to LTB with ModelEdit, there's no visible model in game. Somewhere, its losing some information about the model to compile back to ltb.

Would be awesome to see an update. if you need the ST_M_Child ltb file, I can upload one for you

Thanks!

Thanks
    OBJ files can't hold mesh info for applying textures. Best bet is a custom DAT To World LTA Lithtech. There's one in the CA section, but it doesn't seem to work very well
    DTAto OBJ_MTL
    MTL with texture UV

Last edited by Ritan_v; 11-03-2019 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Error reply

Thanks
    @supercarz1991
    Recently, I've made the beta2 version of Model_Unpacker. It can automatically fix the faulty vertex normals of modles(Not-a-Number).
    Unfortunately, I don't know how to upload it to this post
    I want to know your problem, but I haven't got the ST_M_Child.ltb. Could you upload one for me? I'll try to study it and give you a reply soon.
    Last edited by y41161882; 11-03-2019 at 06:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritan_v View Post
    DTAto OBJ_MTL
    MTL with texture UV

Now that's badass. Did you make that converter or find it somewhere? Would love to mess with it to make things like custom Fireteam maps on other maps that weren't meant for it

@supercarz1991
    Recently, I've made the beta2 version of Model_Unpacker. It can automatically fix the faulty vertex normals of modles(Not-a-Number).
    Unfortunately, I don't know how to upload it to this post
    I want to know your problem, but I haven't got the ST_M_Child.ltb. Could you upload one for me? I'll try to study it and give you a reply soon.
    Best bet is to get a moderator to edit your post or make a new post to post the new one, but I have the entire CHARS_M_Body rez file linked below. Its too large for attachments (kept failing when I tried).
    Last edited by Janitor; 11-03-2019 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Removed external link.

Thanks
    Best bet is to get a moderator to edit your post or make a new post to post the new one, but I have the entire CHARS_M_Body rez file linked below. Its too large for attachments (kept failing when I tried).
    External links are not allowed, you should know better
    @y41161882 You can upload attachments here and I or Bodvar will edit it to main post; or you can just make a new thread.
    If MPGH is not allowing you to upload large files then try to seperate main file into two or three attachments, or you can contact me on IM, I'll upload the file for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

External links are not allowed, you should know better
    @y41161882 You can upload attachments here and I or Bodvar will edit it to main post; or you can just make a new thread.
    If MPGH is not allowing you to upload large files then try to seperate main file into two or three attachments, or you can contact me on IM, I'll upload the file for you.
    MPGH really is stuck in 2012... Every other forum I'm apart of (which is MANY) allows external links to approved by staff members hosting sites, like google drive. I'm really not surprised as to how dead the site feels compared to 2012-2014 with how absolutely nazified this place is. The file originally is over 200mb. I'm not going to split files into parts for a file I already compressed to 85mb, that's absolutely stupid and even on top of that, a waste of everyone's time uploading/downloading

Had a long rant, it was deleted when my cat jumped on my desk and hit f5... meh lol /rant over

Thanks
    MPGH really is stuck in 2012... Every other forum I'm apart of (which is MANY) allows external links to approved by staff members hosting sites, like google drive. I'm really not surprised as to how dead the site feels compared to 2012-2014 with how absolutely nazified this place is. The file originally is over 200mb. I'm not going to split files into parts for a file I already compressed to 85mb, that's absolutely stupid and even on top of that, a waste of everyone's time uploading/downloading

Had a long rant, it was deleted when my cat jumped on my desk and hit f5... meh lol /rant over
    I can give list of reasons why external links are not allowed, easiest ones to say is auto updaters and rats etc..
    As for file size I'm actually confused because I saw a thread where a member uploaded a 120mb attachment with no problems.

Last but not least, MPGH heading for huge changes in early 2020 which are defnitely for a better community & forum.

If you have anything you would like me to help you with, feel free to contact me whenever.

Have a nice day!

Thanks
    What a pity. When I saw your reply, the link had been removed. Could you upload the ST_M_Child.ltb for me in the form of attachment?
    Thanks.
    I'm a beginner in English. Point out my problem please if I make a mistake. @supercarz1991
    Last edited by y41161882; 11-04-2019 at 02:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

I can give list of reasons why external links are not allowed, easiest ones to say is auto updaters and rats etc..
    As for file size I'm actually confused because I saw a thread where a member uploaded a 120mb attachment with no problems.

Last but not least, MPGH heading for huge changes in early 2020 which are defnitely for a better community & forum.

If you have anything you would like me to help you with, feel free to contact me whenever.

Have a nice day!
    hmm, touche, although I don't think you can edit a zip file on google drive, you'd have to upload a new one and change the link on the post. Very sketchy.

Also dave really should update. Running vB 4.2.1 is just risky business. So many public exploits... that I'm sure have been patched up one way or another though... that's my biggest thing

What a pity. When I saw your reply, the link had been removed. Could you upload the ST_M_Child.ltb for me in the form of attachment?
    Thanks.
    I'm a beginner in English. Point out my problem please if I make a mistake. @supercarz1991
    I tried to, but for some reason it drops connection around 35mb every time

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast