Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44
  1. #1
    y41161882's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11

    New LTB to LTA -> Model_Unpacker

    Hello, my friends, Today I'm releasing a tool.

    Functionality: lossless conversion of LTB model to LTA format
    Perfect weights, normals, UV, sockets, anim tracker, bone animation (many more not listed)
    What's surprising to you is that it also supports vertex animation, amazing~~!!!

    Renderings in ModelEdit:






    Software interface:
    Code:
    Usage:
    Model_Unpacker CONVERSION_DIRECTIVE -input filename.ltb -output outputfilename.lta -verbose
    Model_Unpacker CONVERSION_DIRECTIVE -inplace filename.ltb -verbose
    Unpacker Conversion Directives :
    
    d3d :
            Decompiles ltb to an lta with d3d (DirectX) optimizations.
            Options :
            -MinBoneWeight : default = 0.05
            -inplace       : will change the ltb into lta as the out put name.
    
            note: don't forget to convert child models as well.
    
    May 18 2019             -[Jupiter]-
    Model_Unpacker's conversion speed at least 20 times faster than the well-known old software "LTB to LTA (v2.4)", rolling it with precision
    There may be an LTA import/export plug-in for 3ds Max in the future, about the version (max2014 or max2019)???

    Usage: command line
    Code:
    (1) Model_Unpacker d3d -input filename.ltb -output outputfilename.lta -verbose
    
    (2) Model_Unpacker d3d -inplace filename.ltb -verbose
    Note: version 1.0 is actually a beta and will be updated anytime in the future

    Feel free to comment if you have any questions

    Please download the attachment

    Made in China, wisdom in China, by 闫骁宇 Xiaoyu Yan

    Finally, I would like to express my sincere respects to Drigien, author of "LTB to LTA (v2.4)"
    Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=219812

    Virus scan:
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...1686/detection

    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by y41161882; 08-27-2019 at 11:04 PM.

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to y41161882 For This Useful Post:

    Avalar (08-28-2019),BlenMiner (09-09-2019),hamody22 (08-31-2019),hieuhugo113 (3 Weeks Ago),mrcrossfiredodo (09-04-2019),Ritan_v (08-28-2019),Rivermar (08-30-2019),xdgxdg123 (1 Week Ago)

  3. #2
    Ritan_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    @BlenMiner @Drigien @supercarz1991
    This is a great release

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ritan_v For This Useful Post:

    BlenMiner (09-09-2019),supercarz1991 (4 Weeks Ago)

  5. #3
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,188
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    3,599
    My Mood
    Doh
    @Flengo can you approve this? I wanna take a look. This might be a game changer. Hell, I'll virus scan it myself since this guy forgot it

    @y41161882
    they might not aprove the attachment without virus scans with VirusTotal and Jotti

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  6. #4
    y41161882's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    @Flengo can you approve this? I wanna take a look. This might be a game changer. Hell, I'll virus scan it myself since this guy forgot it

    @y41161882
    they might not aprove the attachment without virus scans with VirusTotal and Jotti
    It's too complicated for me as a Chinese, I never used VirusTotal. I hope it can be approved.
    Reedit: I've updated the virus scan.
    What does "This might be a game changer" mean? It means that this tool can modify the game, or does it provide a new way for game modifiers to modify the game?
    Last edited by y41161882; 08-27-2019 at 11:23 PM.

  7. #5
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /admincp/banning.php
    Posts
    18,409
    Reputation
    4583
    Thanks
    12,442
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by y41161882 View Post
    "This might be a game changer"
    It means it's something revolutionary. What he's trying to say is that this tool is so useful, it now opens up many new possibilities.

    File appears safe.

    /Approved
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     

     
    VM | PM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    supercarz1991 (08-29-2019),y41161882 (11-04-2019)

  9. #6
    Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    忍者)
    Posts
    15,760
    Reputation
    3075
    Thanks
    6,790
    Looks promising, maybe I can re-release BACKD00R's .Rez hacks if thats it..

  10. #7
    y41161882's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


    It means it's something revolutionary. What he's trying to say is that this tool is so useful, it now opens up many new possibilities.

    File appears safe.

    /Approved
    Thanks for your approval. I got it mean.

  11. #8
    wwsyhsyfsa06762's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Great tool :P

  12. #9
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,188
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    3,599
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Looks promising, maybe I can re-release BACKD00R's .Rez hacks if thats it..
    I realize this is the Crossfire section, not CA modding section, where I'm mainly from and 95% of my hundreds of releases have been... but I feel if they're this impressive that they'd be re-released, I wanna know about em lol

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  13. #10
    y41161882's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    I realize this is the Crossfire section, not CA modding section, where I'm mainly from and 95% of my hundreds of releases have been... but I feel if they're this impressive that they'd be re-released, I wanna know about em lol
    This tool applies to Jupiter engine, but I don't know if CA uses Jupiter, you just have try to see if it adapts to CA. lol

  14. #11
    Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    忍者)
    Posts
    15,760
    Reputation
    3075
    Thanks
    6,790
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    I realize this is the Crossfire section, not CA modding section, where I'm mainly from and 95% of my hundreds of releases have been... but I feel if they're this impressive that they'd be re-released, I wanna know about em lol
    Well go give it a try maybe ?

  15. #12
    Ritan_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Model_Unpacker supports CA and exports normally. I tested it.

  16. #13
    supercarz1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,188
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    3,599
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post


    Well go give it a try maybe ?
    idk who it is, I tried searching posts, but it didn't bring anything back
    @y41161882
    CA is Jupiter, and actually where a lot of the modding tactics and methods stemmed from. One of my old mod packs for CA made things like Rez Modded Aimbot (never released), Advanced Chams, Fireteam OPK (map editing, sadly didn't work in multiplayer ), Fly Mods, vJump, Long Range Pickup of Guns... and a ton more stuff

    Some other users even found ways to do Nametags through walls like D3D Hacks but with modding. I actually own a website dedicated to preserving EVERYTHING lithtech called LithArchive, which I've been allowed to share a link to over in the CA Rez Modding Section. So far, I'm still working on getting everything CA that I can, but eventually I'll move on to Sudden Attack, CF and the other games.

    The following games are all Lithtech Jupiter.
    Army Rangers: Mogadishu
    Contract J.A.C.K
    NOLF2
    TRON2.0
    Face of Mankind
    Cyclone BMX (Have the Server files to private server this, but can't seem to get it working even on Windows XP)
    Gods and Generals
    Mob Enforcer
    Mysterious Journey II: Chameleon
    Rubies of Evertide
    Sentinal: Decendants in Time
    Sniper: Path of Vengence
    Terrawars: New York Invasion
    Medal Of Honor Pacific Assault (the engine is fairly modified)
    FEAR (the engine is fairly modified)

    commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to supercarz1991 For This Useful Post:

    y41161882 (08-30-2019)

  18. #14
    y41161882's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    idk who it is, I tried searching posts, but it didn't bring anything back
    @y41161882
    CA is Jupiter, and actually where a lot of the modding tactics and methods stemmed from. One of my old mod packs for CA made things like Rez Modded Aimbot (never released), Advanced Chams, Fireteam OPK (map editing, sadly didn't work in multiplayer ), Fly Mods, vJump, Long Range Pickup of Guns... and a ton more stuff

    Some other users even found ways to do Nametags through walls like D3D Hacks but with modding. I actually own a website dedicated to preserving EVERYTHING lithtech called LithArchive, which I've been allowed to share a link to over in the CA Rez Modding Section. So far, I'm still working on getting everything CA that I can, but eventually I'll move on to Sudden Attack, CF and the other games.

    The following games are all Lithtech Jupiter.
    Army Rangers: Mogadishu
    Contract J.A.C.K
    NOLF2
    TRON2.0
    Face of Mankind
    Cyclone BMX (Have the Server files to private server this, but can't seem to get it working even on Windows XP)
    Gods and Generals
    Mob Enforcer
    Mysterious Journey II: Chameleon
    Rubies of Evertide
    Sentinal: Decendants in Time
    Sniper: Path of Vengence
    Terrawars: New York Invasion
    Medal Of Honor Pacific Assault (the engine is fairly modified)
    FEAR (the engine is fairly modified)
    I am very excited to read your rich and impressive story. You, as a devotee, are crazy about CA. I hope you can keep it up.
    I'v got it after your explanation. Jupiter is a big engine, but Monolith doesn't seem to promote it.
    What's more, I learned a lot of phrases, such as "game changer", "em", "idk", "lol", "aimbot", etc
    Last edited by y41161882; 08-30-2019 at 02:22 AM.

  19. #15
    Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    忍者)
    Posts
    15,760
    Reputation
    3075
    Thanks
    6,790
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    idk who it is, I tried searching posts, but it didn't bring anything back
    @y41161882
    CA is Jupiter, and actually where a lot of the modding tactics and methods stemmed from. One of my old mod packs for CA made things like Rez Modded Aimbot (never released), Advanced Chams, Fireteam OPK (map editing, sadly didn't work in multiplayer ), Fly Mods, vJump, Long Range Pickup of Guns... and a ton more stuff

    Some other users even found ways to do Nametags through walls like D3D Hacks but with modding. I actually own a website dedicated to preserving EVERYTHING lithtech called LithArchive, which I've been allowed to share a link to over in the CA Rez Modding Section. So far, I'm still working on getting everything CA that I can, but eventually I'll move on to Sudden Attack, CF and the other games.

    The following games are all Lithtech Jupiter.
    Army Rangers: Mogadishu
    Contract J.A.C.K
    NOLF2
    TRON2.0
    Face of Mankind
    Cyclone BMX (Have the Server files to private server this, but can't seem to get it working even on Windows XP)
    Gods and Generals
    Mob Enforcer
    Mysterious Journey II: Chameleon
    Rubies of Evertide
    Sentinal: Decendants in Time
    Sniper: Path of Vengence
    Terrawars: New York Invasion
    Medal Of Honor Pacific Assault (the engine is fairly modified)
    FEAR (the engine is fairly modified)
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=460341

    One of his .REZ hacks, he released alot of those back in 2012-2013. I think he released D3D hacks for CA aswell, he was demolishing games.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] LTB to LTA (v2.4)
    By Drigien in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 07:08 AM
  2. [Release] LTB to LTA converter GUI
    By Drigien in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 04:02 PM
  3. Drigiens Ltb to Lta convertor Download?
    By SuperMan9871 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 07:13 PM
  4. ltb to lta converter
    By supercarz1991 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 12:29 AM
  5. NEw ltb files
    By noob555 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 08:00 PM