Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan2007 View Post
    Sorry but can i quickly ask a question? Who actually created MPGH?

+ 2Pac tried to stop racism i thought. Saying you don't care that 2Pac died and he's just another dead person, if one of your artists died ace you would do this if you wanted to and if people dissed your artist you'd probably flip...

dave made mpgh O_o atleast he has been since i been here since September last years speaking of which my 1 year O_O
    woohoo...
    any way

well 2-pac is another death person he was famous but he is gone we all feal you and all but i just ..... well dont care much cuz i never lisen to 2-pac and probley never will and you say its good i accept you opinion and ok... 2-pac died so sad thats blows

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EndriT View Post
    no i can ban everyone cuz im a fucking GMOD YOU FUCKING MORON.... shit and start going to your english class..
    Urm, enforce rules and not be an asshole, Be a role model, thats why you're a mod, you're not a mod because you're a douche. if douches became mods this place would be filled with ignorance and rap.
    Rap isn't that good.
    and you ban everyone because of your ignorance. just enforce rules. banning people to prove a point is just abusing your powers.
    lern2mod

EDIT:
    Hypocrisy is pretty bad too.
    In english class I learned that the first letter of every sentence gets capitalized.
    Last edited by i eat trees; 09-15-2007 at 12:11 AM.

my sig is smaller then half the sigs on mpgh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    Another Conspiracy, i heard they never found his body, and he is still living, but in secret
    Yeah OK than.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by i eat trees View Post
    Urm, enforce rules and not be an asshole, Be a role model, thats why you're a mod, you're not a mod because you're a douche. if douches became mods this place would be filled with ignorance and rap.
    Rap isn't that good.
    and you ban everyone because of your ignorance. just enforce rules. banning people to prove a point is just abusing your powers.
    lern2mod

EDIT:
    In english class I learned that the first letter of every sentence gets capitalized.
    it's alright if we don't capitalize on the internet, but it irritates me when someone types incoherently.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yeah good grammar is OK but why the hell do teachers make you write complete sentences. Those things should be illegal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    well i dont mean this with any sort of ofence but he is a egoist thats all i had to say...
    and for English pffft... who need English like hell i am going to England

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by i eat trees View Post
    Rap isn't that good.
    lern2mod

EDIT:
    rofl go fuck your self? being a mod? the thing is you mother fucking 12 nub year odls dont understand is that i was the one who got mpgh up again if it wasent me mpgh woudent even be here now i was the one who was naging dave every fucking day to put it up.. and show some fucking respect IET or get the hell out of here, rap isent that good? so what i like, and if i like it its gotta be good. learn2mod? i dont wanna learn2mod? i know how to fucking mod i just dont have the nerves to fucking try to mod emo kids here. IeT and why are you even here you moron werent you just banned 50 times?.. be a role model? rofl? rofl? go to your dad or somthing he will be your rolmodel..
    Last edited by gunot; 09-16-2007 at 12:01 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    god this endrit kid keeps buring down houses

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123