Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Ideas and Methods AntiBan Here

The idea of this Post is that you publish your ideas, tips and methods to avoid bans (expulsions) of GTA V Online
    We are a good community and we help each other, good luck and thank you very much for participating
    I am a womanizer, I want a harem, I like girls very much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Just accept that you used obvious cheats and got banned. Don't do dumb things like you did and ban will never come if you keep your cheats up to date

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sby1AC View Post
    Just accept that you used obvious cheats and got banned. Don't do dumb things like you did and ban will never come if you keep your cheats up to date
    Yeah I have seen posts from this guy in other threads asking for mods and he doesnt understand that cheaters are being punished with hard hands so it is increasingly difficult to create a program that dodges these anti-cheat systems.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan_Diez_ View Post
    The idea of this Post is that you publish your ideas, tips and methods to avoid bans (expulsions) of GTA V Online
    We are a good community and we help each other, good luck and thank you very much for participating
    If you have literally NOTHING to contribute, why do you even open this thread, theres already people talking about this all over this section, we dont need another post hunting thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sby1AC View Post
    Do not speak in the plural when I only made a publication asking if there was any way to remove the punishment or make it shorter (and it was only for information).

Another thing that I want to tell you is that you don't know what I use or when I use it before you start saying that I did obvious things or that abuse of a trick could inform you, people like you revile me xD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertDelNilo View Post
    Yeah I have seen posts from this guy in other threads asking for mods and he doesnt understand that cheaters are being punished with hard hands so it is increasingly difficult to create a program that dodges these anti-cheat systems.
    Do not speak in the plural when I only made a publication asking if there was any way to remove the punishment or make it shorter (and it was only for information).

Another thing that I want to tell you is that you don't know what I use or when I use it before you start saying that I did obvious things or that abuse of a trick could inform you, people like you revile me xD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steampunk123 View Post
    If you have literally NOTHING to contribute, why do you even open this thread, theres already people talking about this all over this section, we dont need another post hunting thread.
    Search and it becomes complex look for it in addition to the vast majority of these threads son of a long time ago What's wrong with opening a newer one?

- - - Updated - - -

This thread is to give suggestions and other things so that people are not banned so easily, from the legal side as the illegal, if you are not going to contribute anything and just come to complain or laugh at the best people do not comment, thanks.
    I am a womanizer, I want a harem, I like girls very much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    "dont be greedy"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gegek123 View Post
    "dont be greedy"

prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I do these things since years and didn't got banned once:
    - Don't do it too often. If you want 500kk, than loop it in one session.
    - Inject it only for 3 - 5 minutes (if you want money & rp, it should be enough time)
    - Don't use stupid shit like spawning, teleporting and anything else. SOMETHING will be detected probably 60% of the time.
    - Don't inject the Mod Menue, if you don't need it.
    - Use a Mod Menue on patchday. Not one single day later.

With these simple tips, you will not get banned (95%?). I give friends and their friends money all the time since years and no one got banned. I used free Mod Menues, where i know, that they are actually good. But don't trust in them, buy one for 25€ and you're most likely safe, if you're not greedy. I didn't payed a single cent for GTA 5 cheating.

With these things i got banned almost instantly:
    - Cheat Engine (i was playing around)

Don't use it. You can start it, you can inject it, you can search for values but don't edit them. I knew, i get banned so i didn't cared much, but you will most likely get banned within a week, if you use it for changing adresses.