Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    After waiting all day for the customer to give me the paypal so i can simply refund i spent 45 min going through my transactions and found his and have issued him a refund here is proof of the refund https://prntscr.com/p4itsy @wtf911 please confirm you have now gotten the refund so we can close this out and reopen my thread as there will not be anymore issues like this
    @Time @niggo @Smoke @Joe @RespectNF @Flengo @Psychotic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    This has been going on for way too long, there are constantly reports opened against you whether your thread is open or closed. It clearly seems like you're taking on more than you can handle.

In consensus with all the middlemen, you'll be placed on a two week blacklist. Hopefully this will give you time to clear up all of your existing orders. You will not be allowed to take any new orders or conduct any other sales during the blacklist. You can only fulfill your commitments to orders you have already taken. This applies to the orders before the rule change where you can't take payment before completing the order.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    This has been going on for way too long, there are constantly reports opened against you whether your thread is open or closed. It clearly seems like you're taking on more than you can handle.

In consensus with all the middlemen, you'll be placed on a two week blacklist. Hopefully this will give you time to clear up all of your existing orders. You will not be allowed to take any new orders or conduct any other sales during the blacklist. You can only fulfill your commitments to orders you have already taken. This applies to the orders before the rule change where you can't take payment before completing the order.
    The thing is this was the last order that was really far behind and from here on out there wont be any reports opened. I think it would be more fair to give me a warning if more reports are open then put me on a black list I have not gotten any warning about this being such a big issue how you are making it out to be. Nobody has been scammed i've been working my best to resolve it this is just going to make it more difficult.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Pretty sure we've heard "this is the last" a bunch of times now. This won't make it any more difficult as you'll have access to your account and IM just as normal. This only restricts you from taking on any new sales or participating in any new marketplace activity on MPGH.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    I confirm I have received the $30 back to my PayPal that I had paid for the refund which wasn't completed. I'm concerned because I'm out a few hundred dollars at the moment because @Versa wasn't attentive to the refund. I'll bet had it been taken care of in a timely manner it likely would have been a successful refund. And now it's too late for me to just return the stuff to the site I ordered from because of how long it has been. Versa offered to do a bank refund whatever that is and I'd like to proceed with it so I can have any chance at getting the money I paid for the stuff back at this point.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by wtf911 View Post
    I confirm I have received the $30 back to my PayPal that I had paid for the refund which wasn't completed. I'm concerned because I'm out a few hundred dollars at the moment because @Versa wasn't attentive to the refund. I'll bet had it been taken care of in a timely manner it likely would have been a successful refund. And now it's too late for me to just return the stuff to the site I ordered from because of how long it has been. Versa offered to do a bank refund whatever that is and I'd like to proceed with it so I can have any chance at getting the money I paid for the stuff back at this point.
    So presently Versa doesn't owe you anything if i'm not mistaken since he has refunded the fees, him still working on the order is upto him keep in mind though if he works on it and manages to succeed you will have to pay him the fees he is owed. If that's everything we'll have the thread closed @wtf911

Thanks
    I believe that's everything for now. Just wish he wouldn't have acted soon enough that I had time to have return the items. Hopefully he can still get it refunded for me. I'd rather pay him than be stuck out the money I thought I would have for the purchase.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by wtf911 View Post
    I believe that's everything for now. Just wish he wouldn't have acted soon enough that I had time to have return the items. Hopefully he can still get it refunded for me. I'd rather pay him than be stuck out the money I thought I would have for the purchase.
    Very well then, report resolved, good luck to you and versa with the process you have going.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12