Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Prove Them Wrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Palm Islands
    Posts
    557
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post


    he scammed with his samsung "SE" service

    also in the years ive been on MPGH and other forums ive seen more than enough scams related to SEing
    its just the nature of that service that makes it easy for someone to make a quick buck
    Exactly, in my years of being here I've seen the same, too. Used to happen often with things users were sorta desperate for like Nvidia SE scams. I see no reason why payment after proof should ever be an issue if you're not a scammer.
    *** SCAM PREVENTION TIPS ***

    TIP #1:

    ALWAYS check SCAMMERS GRAVE before sending money.

    TIP #2:

    High post count (1000+) is NO indicator of trustworthiness! The big exit scams tend to come from users with big post counts.

    TIP #3:

    Screen record entire "Autobuy" shop exchanges -> purchasing + testing the product. Record with a phone or camera if needed.

    TIP #4:

    "Don't pay SE'ers upfront, use a MM or pay on confirmation. If you do pay someone upfront, be prepared to take an L and possibly lose that money."

    *** Conclusion ***

    Be patient, take the extra time to protect yourself, and happy-safe trading to you all.

  2. #17
    tommytang111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanks for update!

  3. #18
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    9,805
    Reputation
    1917
    Thanks
    2,825
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Prove Them Wrong View Post
    Exactly, in my years of being here I've seen the same, too. Used to happen often with things users were sorta desperate for like Nvidia SE scams. I see no reason why payment after proof should ever be an issue if you're not a scammer.
    it should also not be a concern really as you usually have all the info of a person when doing a refund
    also all Dama was doing with his Nvidia refund service was to make a paypal claim and abuse nvidia not responding to them

    he even managed to get the official nvidia paypal account limited a few times due to the sheer number of refunds done














    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.



  4. #19
    Prove Them Wrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Palm Islands
    Posts
    557
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post


    it should also not be a concern really as you usually have all the info of a person when doing a refund
    also all Dama was doing with his Nvidia refund service was to make a paypal claim and abuse nvidia not responding to them

    he even managed to get the official nvidia paypal account limited a few times due to the sheer number of refunds done
    Oh I know that, I happened to be one of his "customers" (Thank God I got my refund before he scammed). I was actually referring to Nvidia SE exit scams in the past, quite a while ago. Haven't kept up with MPGH this year so I'm out of the loop in regards to the scams happening recently.
    *** SCAM PREVENTION TIPS ***

    TIP #1:

    ALWAYS check SCAMMERS GRAVE before sending money.

    TIP #2:

    High post count (1000+) is NO indicator of trustworthiness! The big exit scams tend to come from users with big post counts.

    TIP #3:

    Screen record entire "Autobuy" shop exchanges -> purchasing + testing the product. Record with a phone or camera if needed.

    TIP #4:

    "Don't pay SE'ers upfront, use a MM or pay on confirmation. If you do pay someone upfront, be prepared to take an L and possibly lose that money."

    *** Conclusion ***

    Be patient, take the extra time to protect yourself, and happy-safe trading to you all.

  5. #20
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    9,805
    Reputation
    1917
    Thanks
    2,825
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Prove Them Wrong View Post
    I was actually referring to Nvidia SE exit scams in the past
    there havent really been any issues with the 1080ti SEs here, cant even remember if there has been a single person offering those here














    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.



  6. #21
    deepspace00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Great rule change

  7. #22
    Hector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Keke do you stalk me
    Posts
    2,060
    Reputation
    902
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post


    there havent really been any issues with the 1080ti SEs here, cant even remember if there has been a single person offering those here
    so much Dama sorry drama now days



    Member since July 2018
    Premium Member since 2018
    Newsforce till April 2019
    Cocksucker since May 2019



  8. #23
    thecoolkogut4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Not trying to gravedig but I have a question regarding the rule. What if a seller does not give you the option to pay upon confirmation, are they allowed to do that? Does this rule apply to threads created before the rule? Are there exceptions where this rule doesn’t apply?

    Hopefully I’m not asking these questions in the wrong spot. If I am, I’m sorry in advance :/

  9. #24
    MakeProfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,406
    Reputation
    262
    Thanks
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by thecoolkogut4 View Post
    Not trying to gravedig but I have a question regarding the rule. What if a seller does not give you the option to pay upon confirmation, are they allowed to do that? Does this rule apply to threads created before the rule? Are there exceptions where this rule doesn’t apply?

    Hopefully I’m not asking these questions in the wrong spot. If I am, I’m sorry in advance :/
    the rules apply to everyone, fuck the seller's specific rules, if he wants to sell he must oblige to the marketplace like everyone else

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to MakeProfit For This Useful Post:

    Luverdark (2 Weeks Ago)

  11. #25
    unknownluna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Banana Island
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Lurking
    BEST RULE CHANGE IMO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Preview] [Important] Rules, Requeriments and More. [Please Read]
    By ahmed1hesham in forum CrossFire Tutorials
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2012, 01:15 PM
  2. There should be a rule change
    By InCognito in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 05:33 PM
  3. User title Rule Change?
    By Cal in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 02:19 AM
  4. [IMPORTANT] Rules for Taking Hacks
    By Toshie in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 02:55 AM