Poll: When should I release the client?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Question Terra101 feature request

This post is an extension of another post I made, here > https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1442894

I have debated this a lot, but I'm still not sure which is best for the client, so I attached a poll.

OPTION A:
    This client will not be released until about 6 months (at most, so I have time to test new exploits) after the 1.4 update hits.

OPTION B:
    Release the client within a few months in a pretty much functional state, and have the downloaders bug-test the client, then update it once 1.4 hits.

Now, if you want to request features for the client, please look at the current feature list first.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

added features list:

This, is awkward, I accidentally posted this before I had the features written down. I will hopefully be able to update this in a few days to add them. For now, you can check the original post for the old feature list.

planned (in the works) features list:

Here is my youtube channel. I will post updates about the client there. > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9p...OMXBdWaZUjxHjw

Side note: I am planning a di scord server for this client and terraria hacking in general, but after what happened to tshock I don't think it is the best platform for hack discussion. I also wouldn't really be able to share it here without breaking rules, so I will possibly look into alternatives for discussion about terraria hacks in the future, so watch this thread if you are interested.
    Last edited by Huntermuir1213; 09-08-2019 at 11:01 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntermuir1213 View Post
    Side note: I am planning a di scord server for this client and terraria hacking in general, but after what happened to tshock I don't think it is the best platform for hack discussion. I also wouldn't really be able to share it here without breaking rules, so I will possibly look into alternatives for discussion about terraria hacks in the future, so watch this thread if you are interested.
    I've had a di s cord server for a while for the same thing, but I doubt it'll stick around for long.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    dm link? I think we've added already

Thanks
    Option B...

Thanks
    Option B...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Option B willing to report every bug i find!

Thanks
    Option B, i am REALLY looking forward to this, i'd more than gladly help bugtest this beautiful thing...