Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Black list by flengo appeal

I want to appeal the decision of flengo requesting a black list against me.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=275

I don't think its fair to black list me when all i've done was try to resolve the issue and i'm ontop of my messages and orders now so that there will not be anymore reports opened against me. I had some personal stuff that kept me from being able to handle all the stuff i needed to do but now im able to handle them and the last report opened against me was 4 days ago and about a week ago was when my time free'ed up and I was able to get ontop of my messages and stay ontop of it which i have been for the past couple of days. I haven't scammed anyone nor do i have the intention of doing so.

I feel as if flengo is personally out to get me last night he closed my thread and set the marker to "sold" i got no message from flengo indicating why he closed my thread or as to what the issue was or what was going on I woke up and had no idea what happened. I then resolved the last 2 reports against me and another gmod had reopened my thread because flengo had told that gmod the reason he closed the thread was because i had reports open against me but now that they are closed he shoots back with a black list. I honestly feel as if he is out to get me or something. I've been actively resolving the reports and working to resolve everyones situation and so far things with my service are back to normal. I think the black list is 100% unjustified. I'm in a rough situation financially and a tough situation personally and him placing the blacklist is going to cause more issues with reports.

I just want to continue providing the best service i can which I have been doing the past week and go back to running a normal service. I have been addressing all my old orders that need to be wrapped up and they have been getting wrapped up. This is the first time ive heard about having multiple scam reports "be an issue"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    This isn't just my random doing lol. All of the middlemen unanimously agree that the amount of scam reports piling up against you isn't right, and that you are clearly handling more than you can. Users shouldn't have to rely on making scam reports to get in touch with you to resolve their issues.

The blacklist will not affect your ability to finish your commitments or resolve any new reports. Also, multiple scam reports being an issue is clearly listed in the marketplace rules thread as well. Technically, you should have been blacklisted a long time ago.

Anyway, this is coming from me and all the middlemen. This is completely justified, you're not being personally targeted by anyone.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Firstly, nobody is out to hunt users down for any personal reasons whatsoever. As I told you, a discussion ensued with the other MM and this was the unanimous conclusion. It is justified due to the sheer amount of reports that were opened in the past few weeks, to put things into perspective there were 4 reports in the period of one week alone, of course you were resolving them but that indicates that you are taking on more than you can handle and that's not good. The scammers grave was being used as a means to get a hold of you.

Regarding the marketplace threads, they were supposed to be closed a long time ago I wasn't sure why that one thread in User services was left open however we had it closed as well.

The blacklist should help you take some time off and settle down with completing all the ongoing trades you have right now, once your plate is empty I'm sure you will take on only a number of customers that you can provide with updates in a timely fashion.

This decision isn't something we came up with in a few minutes, this was in discussion from the time there was more than 3+ scam reports so please know that we aren't out to target anyone for any personal reasons or vendettas, we also overlooked the fact that you were using 3rd party apps as the reports were getting resolved.

Hopefully when this blacklist period ends, you make use of IM and only take on customers you can provide updates to and complete orders with the help of IM and e-mail alone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Alrighty I guess my plate will be empty for the next 2 weeks as all my previous orders are already resolved or in the process of being resolved. Thanks for the response
    Last edited by Versa; 09-10-2019 at 11:49 PM.