Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Question AoBs will fuck off? (Ye im a cheat engine user yet or less)

This is so easy to see, that shit of Neil implementing updates each weekend is to detect cheats and improve the auto cheat detect system inside df, guys i can recommend to all of you stop using AoBs or other kind of hacks during this update periods, the codes have the risk of being detected and blocked by the anti cheat system.

Please, for now, dont call Neil's attention and leave the AoB injections for a while.

Btw this is only my own thoughts about the currently situation, i dont know for real if Neil will catch us or the system is able to detect the codes, this is just prevention measures that i recommend. If someone can prove that theres no risk, please do it here in public.

Because my knowledge is nothing basically, im just a guy who dont want to pay for shit and still doing his in game job without investing money.
    For future questions from people in the same situation and for me right now, please give me a hand with an answer.
    Last edited by TheNosenseIce; 09-13-2019 at 10:44 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I agree, it was only a matter of time tbh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    This has been happening for years, regardless of what game you're talking about. Both 1 and 2 has been getting AOBs found, they attempted to hide them in the 2nd game but even then I was still able to find melee damage and swing speed and ammunition, and even gun damage, then modify them. Nothing more he can really do besides update them often and try his best to hide them. He browses here, too. The most improvement they've looked into over the years is their own obfuscation (i assume, as reflexil cannot find one when searched or identify it)

So, in conclusion AOBS are updated with every update, you're just dumb. If you read the news, he's starting to equally share time with dead frontier and dead frontier 2, because df1 makes more revenue than df2 (Which is a failure.) Updates will become more frequent, like back in the day, and AOBS will need to be refound with each update.
    Last edited by lehman12; 10-03-2019 at 10:55 PM.