Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Arrow 💚 Dazn.com || Qobuz Music Studio (Hi-Res) || Accessible Only to You & 100% Unused ❤️

Help us grow, support us on MPGH

Thank you for believing in us, supporting us, and joining the Schiphol Family

We appreciate you!

>>>> !!!!!!!!!! My Online Hours on MPGH !!!!!!!!!! <<<<

I will be online every day at
    10:30 AM - 15:00 PM
    22:30 PM - 03:00 AM

Always on hours
    22:30 PM - 03:00 AM

Dubai - United Arab Emirates (GMT+4)

Search Google: Dubai Time

Go to this website: https://time.is/Dubai

Contact me: Add me on IM | How to use IM | Private Message

DAZN
    The Netflix of Sport

The old way of watching sports is over.

What is Dazn.com?
    DAZN is the world's first truly dedicated live sports streaming service.
    UEFA Champions League / Nations League, NBA / NFL, and much more.

Which sports are live-streamed on DAZN?
    In the U.S., DAZN offers fight fans live boxing and MMA events. And a live look-in baseball show arrives in time for the 2019 Major League Baseball season where fans can follow game-by-game action in real-time.

In Canada, sports fans can watch every NFL game plus NFL RedZone, MLS, Champions League, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, PGA Tour events, WTA Tennis, and more.

Globally, DAZN has various regional rights to NFL, MLB, NBA, MLS, and major European soccer, in addition to other competitions, and provides access to thousands of game events each year.

Available in:
    DAZN is currently available in the USA (including Puerto Rico and the United States Virgin Islands), Italy, Spain, Canada, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, and Japan.

Buyers from the countries listed above will be able to access Dazn.com natively.
    If you are not from the listed countries, Don't worry [ I will assist you to go through ].

WHAT YOU GET:

● Fights featuring Canelo Alvarez, GGG, Daniel Jacobs, Anthony Joshua, Michael Venom Page, Rory MacDonald, and more
    ● A stacked lineup of fight nights from Golden Boy, Matchroom, Bellator, World Boxing Super Series & Combate Americas
    ● Behind-the-scenes content leading up to fight night, a library of classic fights, and original programming.
    ● ChangeUp, a brand new live whip-around show across the league. Brought to you by MLB and DAZN.

WAYS TO WATCH:

● DAZN works on smart TVs, smartphones, tablets, computers & gaming consoles
    ● Everything streams at the best quality your device can handle, up to Ultra HD/4K.
    ● Watch on up to two devices at the same time.
    ● Set reminders, pause and rewind live events.

MORE LIVE FOOTBALL THAN ANYONE ELSE!

• DAZN is the place that fans can watch every NFL game, from week 1 through to the Super Bowl, as well as NFL RedZone and NFL Network 24/7
    • Fans can also watch every Premier League, UEFA Champions League, and UEFA Europa League match.

LIVE STREAM THE GREATEST SPORTS IN THE WORLD

• DAZN offers a selection of European soccer every week with action from the Premier League, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, Serie A, Belgian Pro League, and much more
    • Enjoy access to NFL RedZone, where you can watch 7-hours of non-stop football every Sunday so that you never miss a score.
    • MLS Live is now on DAZN, bringing you 262 live games throughout the season, with an additional 128 games involving Canadian teams available on delay
    • Stream live Rugby Union action from The Six Nations and Guinness Pro14
    • A stacked lineup of fight nights from Golden Boy and Matchroom Boxing
    • Catch up with the latest baseball action with MLB Network – live 24/7 on DAZN
    • Watch the very best international test, ODI and T20 cricket
    • Stream the WTA Tennis season throughout the year, live and on-demand on DAZN
    • Watch all of the action from FIBA International Basketball, including Team Canada

PLEASE NOTE
    You will need a subscription in order to get access to DAZN services and features.

How much does the DAZN subscription cost to buy directly from DAZN?
    The cost of using DAZN is $19.99 each month.

Subscriptions cost to buy directly from DAZN:
    - 1-month subscription for $19.99 (or the equivalent in local currency)
    - 12-month subscription for $149.99 (or the equivalent in local currency)

DAZN
    Price Start From

$4

--------------------------------------------

Qobuz
    Discover a unique musical experience

Enjoy unlimited access to more than 70 million tracks across all musical genres.
    access unique editorial content and expert recommendations.
    all with uncompromising sound quality.

Kudos to Qobuz
    So happy with Qobuz as my new streaming service. The best sound quality to my ears, cleaner than tidal for many tracks I compared between them. The catalogue for classical and jazz is superb, and the meta data and listings for classical works is much better than the rest. The apps have improved greatly since I first took a look, and now stand near the top tier. The searching now surpasses tidal as well, especially within one’s own collection. I hope they continue to actively develop the CarPlay app. Merci!
    App Store Ratings & Reviews
    Very impressed
    As of this moment, I will give this app five stars. The sound quality is impressive there HiFi is better than tidal, and I love tidal, but I am very impressed with this app, and using a Sony headphone makes it music to my ears. This app has so much potential. I am very impressed with this app, and I am glad they are going into the HiFi road, which I love I want to listen to Hi-quality music and am willing to pay for it. This app is excellent for a the way it does sound quality, and I see the potential it has going forward. It works try just to try it out for a month and see if you like it because at this moment it’s my default music app because of the sound quality I am very impressed with this app a lot. Thank you.
    Sounds better than tidal
    I have made a few comparisons on my headphones and my iPhone speakers, and I could tell you that it does sound better than streaming from TIDAL.
    The interface is not as good as other services, but the sound quality is noticeably better. It’s so much better that I need to change or turn off the EQ settings that I usually have with other programs.
    This service is even better if you have excellent audio equipment, as you really will hear the difference. It’s like upgrading your DAC to a $5000 piece of equipment

Have unlimited access to your music in High-Fidelity sound quality with Qobuz.

Enjoy thousands of creative playlists for all occasions, and let Qobuz help you discover new music with exclusive editorial content (interviews, reviews, articles). Listen to your music wherever you want, whenever you want: Qobuz is available on all your devices, even without internet connection in the Offline Library mode.

Since 2008, Qobuz has been dedicated to giving you the best streaming and listening experience:

• Through sound quality

Rediscover your music the way the artists and sound engineers intended. Enjoy more than 250,000 new albums and re-issues in Hi-Res (24-Bit up to 192 kHz) and more than 70 million tracks in lossless quality (FLAC 16-Bit/44.1 kHz, equivalent to CD quality).

• Through musical discoveries

Discover talents unearthed by our experts as well as highlights and specialized recommendations from all music genres. Listen to thousands of playlists for all occasions, curated by our team of music experts.

• Through music knowledge

To enrich your listening experience, enjoy access to informational digital booklets, track-by-track details of albums and other editorial content, including interviews, reviews and articles.

Qobuz in-depth:

• Streaming in FLAC 16-Bit/44.1 kHz lossless quality (similar to CD-quality) for High-Fidelity listening of over 70 million tracks
    • Music streaming in 24-Bit Hi-Res up to 192kHz on over 250,000 albums for an exceptional listening experience, exclusive to Qobuz.
    • Hundreds of thousands of digital booklets and information on musical works
    • Thousands of articles, interviews, and other editorial content
    • Creative playlists for all occasions
    • Recommendations from music professionals

You can also:

• Download your music onto your phone’s Offline Library to listen without an internet connection
    • Make your own playlists and share them with your friends
    • Create your own personal library with all your favorite artists, albums, and tracks
    • Download your purchases and listen to them on any media player app
    • Stream your music via connected listening systems: Google Chromecast, Music Cast, Audirvana, Roon…
    • Stream your music on all Hi-Fi equipment: Devialet, Naim, Klipsch, Bluesound, Yamaha, Sony, Aurender, Sonos, Harman Kardon, Moon…

Where is Qobuz available?
    Qobuz is currently available in 18 countries and You can use Qobuz anywhere in the world.

Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States.

If you are not from the listed countries, Don't worry, I will assist you to go through.

PLEASE NOTE
    You will need a subscription in order to get access to Qobuz services and features.

How much does the Qobuz subscription cost to buy directly from Qobuz?
    The cost of using Qobuz is $14.99 each month.

Subscriptions cost to buy directly from Qobuz:
    - 1-month subscription for $14.99 (or the equivalent in local currency)
    - 12-month subscription for $149.99 (or the equivalent in local currency)

Qobuz
    Price Start From

$8

Delivery
    Instant Delivery

Sometimes:
    The account will be sent within 12 - 24 hours

Why?
    As you see, I have too many active selling threads can't handle all at once

Replacement info: That Never Happens
    If you ever experience any issues, a replacement is without any charge.
    The subscription will automatically deactivate after one month of DAZN or Qobuz Premium.
    FYI: The DAZN or Qobuz Subscription is made of the 30-day trial.

Payment Methods:

PayPal + CashApp + Venmo + BTC + ETH + Bitcoin Cash + USDT + WMZ [WebMoney]
    Any Available Coin on Binance or Coinbase.

Hit me on IM:

Add me on IM

IM, which you can locate at the bottom left of your page.

Middleman Team

[MPGH]Lily
    [MPGH]Smoke
    [MPGH]Azerila

Terms And Conditions:
    1. Contact me on IM
    2. Pay the desired amount [ Direct Payment ] or to one of the Middleman Team
    3. Receive your account
    - No Refunds
    - I check everything before selling.
    - You receive an account instantly after payment. Never having to wait.
    - I only trade my own personal accounts obtained, I don't resell like other sellers.
    - Please be patient if I fail to respond on time; we all have a personal life to care for.

Vouch copy of service:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1453637
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1469993

Proof of Account

Quote Originally Posted by beachcomber View Post
    First Class service, very polite and helped answer all my questions transaction went smoothly and quick delivery of DAZN top man would recommend +++++
    Quote Originally Posted by showmak View Post
    Just now bought a Studio account and got it within a minute. Excellent service and very fast responses, he/she answers all your questions. Will buy more in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by regendier View Post
    Worthy seller, quick and reliable, cheap, just Top Seller
    Quote Originally Posted by showmak View Post
    Another smooth purchase of Qobuz Studio, highly recommended.
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberrypants_ View Post
    Works great!
    Quote Originally Posted by regendier View Post
    Very fast and accurate, give the seller a 10
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nor1Gamez View Post
    Positive transaction with the seller, got the account in less than 30 mins and it is working fine. Good prices and a very courteous person!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk View Post
    +vouch, was fast and reasonable, would very much recommend
    Quote Originally Posted by harkis123 View Post
    The provided account is working great. The seller tries to avoid any possible scam so there is a security layer that I appreciate, his communication is the most professional one that I had seen on this forum, and believe me, I had bought a lot of stuff here.
    Good luck with your sales!
    Quote Originally Posted by WyvernDragon View Post
    Real cordial, professional, and nice dude! Amazing service, and would wholeheartedly recommend it! +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizmad View Post
    Thanks! Fast and professional. The best guy already bought some services from him.
    Quote Originally Posted by spina20 View Post
    Great purchasing experience, fast and reliable seller, kind discussions, it is my most outstanding purchasing experience here. Many thanks and all the best
    Quote Originally Posted by lincolnelt View Post
    Bought a Qobuz - MUSIC - Studio (Hi-Res) Subscription. Got the account in no time, quality service friendly and efficient service
    Quote Originally Posted by lincolnelt View Post
    Schiphol provides a Great and efficient service, very helpful, a pleasure to do business with.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrkradio View Post
    Fast response (when he's online). Account works good, would recommend!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonestaff View Post
    Very helpful seller -
    Quote Originally Posted by Myers75 View Post
    Great seller. Helped me with everything. Qobuz service looks really good and the sound quality is superb. Really worth the cheap price. Thx again.
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeAbbas View Post
    Fast and reliable. Recommended!
    Quote Originally Posted by link50 View Post
    Vouch for great service!
    Quote Originally Posted by brewed View Post
    Got the account very quickly, they're easy to work with. Definitely Vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by CyTempest View Post
    Was interested in watching the new MLB changeup show on DAZN, the account was provided minutes after payment was verified. If he's online, he will process your order ASAP! Great service.
    Quote Originally Posted by tommylikesegg View Post
    Very fast service and very legit, Do not hesitate to buy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerrard88 View Post
    Just purchased an account, excellent experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewayne4 View Post
    Great, fast and friendly! I will do business again!
    Quote Originally Posted by sss555 View Post
    Excellent service. Recommend. Good Value. Shame you only offer a few products

Friendly and try to help with all questions very patiently.

You can trust.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnufc View Post
    Thanks to the seller! All works, all fine. I hope to renew this every month
    Quote Originally Posted by MathJames View Post
    perfect service thanks to you so much!
    Excellent service again
    Quote Originally Posted by drknsf View Post
    Great service, helpful with questions and speedy delivery in minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo1337 View Post
    I would like to start off by saying Schiphol is very helpful. I took the time to explain to me how everything works and got back to me ASAP .super friendly and chill would 100% buy again. Thank again
    Quote Originally Posted by whoiswhere View Post
    Bought a DAZN account from Schiphol earlier today. Just caught him online so his response to my questions and concerns on IM took a few minutes at most. After completing the payment the delivery took about 10-15 mins which was much quicker than I expected. Account works great with one of the VPNs suggested in delivery mail.

My first time trying out DAZN so if I like it enough I might buy again
    Quote Originally Posted by deanjones2019 View Post
    Looks cool
    Excellent thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thebestusernameever215 View Post
    Great seller, wanted to try Dazn out for a month, and the seller ran me through the steps of using it as I'm not in the supported countries!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Great seller! Fast and reliable! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by tommygun007 View Post
    Got the account, works well, thanks
    Fast seller. Recommended
    Quote Originally Posted by oakgrove2 View Post
    great service and very quick to get set up, keep up the great work.
    Quote Originally Posted by djego242 View Post
    Great service!! Recommend!
    Quote Originally Posted by wsomefood View Post
    got the account, perfect trade
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyburns49 View Post
    Extremely fast, efficient and, courteous service at a very good price. Highly recommended.
    Quote Originally Posted by primeplaya23 View Post
    great seller. fast replies and very patient with all my questions. Will definitely come back
    Another month and another sub. Fantastic service YOU CAN TRUST
    Quote Originally Posted by boblovejoy View Post
    Quick easy transaction. Working like a charm! Top seller!
    Quote Originally Posted by TyTheCreator View Post
    Definitely one of the best sellers on this platform. I got my order done quickly and professionally!
    Quote Originally Posted by Revnev View Post
    Thanks. First-order, very happy customer.
    Quote Originally Posted by jormen15 View Post
    Fast reply, helpful and polite.
    VOUCHHH
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHandPuke View Post
    Paid and delivered within 10 minutes, great service
    Quote Originally Posted by zonecrew View Post
    Brilliant service. Within 10 minutes on IM, I had a fully working account. I recommend 100%. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by azopete View Post
    Bought the account from Schiphol today. sent the payment, the delivery took 5 mins which were awesome. Account works great with one of the VPNs suggested.

hope the account keeps working well I might rebuy

recomended seller +++++
    Quote Originally Posted by josh2123 View Post
    Vouch! Great Service, received account instantly
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby81 View Post
    Schiphol provided me with excellent, very professional service and the account that I purchased has worked without any issues. Recommended and thanks.
    Had DAZN from Schiphol for a couple of weeks now. Absolutely perfect. It will definitely be renewing. Top seller, fast processing, top communication. Order it, you won't be disappointed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mstph View Post
    First class service! Great work dude!
    Quote Originally Posted by SGV10 View Post
    Today bought an account from Schiphol. Quick response and works great, totally recommended. great service
    Quote Originally Posted by gsyncmanic View Post
    Always a pleasure dealing with OP. very fast service. always respectable. quality is out of this world.
    will continue to deal with Schiphol.
    always clear instructions.
    Quote Originally Posted by ddazh View Post
    Huge vouch for Schiphol! Fast & easy delivery
    Quote Originally Posted by iNukeLaPeste View Post
    Vouch!!! Easy and quick, the account working like a charm, thank you very much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Papas-Tuga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miguelitoflix View Post
    Vouch! Fast delivery, the account was provided minutes after payment was verified.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyburns49 View Post
    Top seller. A real pleasure to deal with such an efficient person. Don't hesitate to purchase.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnufc View Post
    Bought another month. As in last time, all works great. Fair & low price, great support. Love him. I hope all this lasts at least until the end of PL season, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by pjd1972 View Post
    service and great guy, quick delivery I certainly vouch for him,

great guy and great service, id certainly vouch for Schiphol
    Quote Originally Posted by anboy005 View Post
    Highly recommend! Schiphol is very thorough on how to use the account and will ensure you are satisfied.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anasskha77 View Post
    😭😭 This guy just made my day first
    Fast replay second he answered my stupid questions 😂 and then when at last when I wanted to buy the account my ppl was empty so he gave me one for free after I told him I'll pay next week 😘😘

He is very modest and generous
    Bestseller on MPGH

👍👌👍👌👍👌
    Quote Originally Posted by Nugad View Post
    +Rep legit guy and pro
    Quote Originally Posted by paulrod573 View Post
    Fast and helpful. I hooked myself up with a DAZN account. +1 vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaPeter1998 View Post
    Great quick service. Would recommend! Vouch+
    Quote Originally Posted by blunt69 View Post
    Bought a DAZN subscription for a month. It was quick and simple. +vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacedup18 View Post
    Offered to help me out with something. Good dude, vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by gayteeeeen View Post
    Good luck with the salee
    Quote Originally Posted by subz83 View Post
    Bought another DAZN account from Schipol. All good as usual
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven151 View Post
    Bought a Dazn account and got it fast, thanks A++
    Quote Originally Posted by Giooo7 View Post
    Quick and Reliable
    Quote Originally Posted by jer0k View Post
    Pleasure to deal with, super fast delivery, couldn't have asked for a better experience. The account is working perfectly. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by darikk View Post
    Great service.
    Returning customer. Again, a quick & simple process. Up & running in minutes. Recommended seller! A+++++
    Quote Originally Posted by byrdbro View Post
    Thanks a ton for the account man
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookok View Post
    I highly recommend buying from Schiphol. His DAZN account comes age verified therefore, you will be able to watch UFC fights; this is the main reason why I bought DAZN, and keep in mind that other sellers do not offer verified age restrictions. I previously bought from other sellers and unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch any boxing or UFC fights. Not to mention, Schiphol went out of his way to set up my DAZN account. Thank you very much for your service sir, I will be back. Appreciate what you did last night
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven151 View Post
    +Vouch, Got my account really quickly!
    Can 100% vouch, bought DAZN from Schiphol (after buying from somewhere else & the month running out inside 2 weeks) you will get 1 month & no less as Schiphol creates the account when you place the order. Don't buy from anyone else!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoodleManz View Post
    Was quick and easy! +Vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by forest08 View Post
    Fast and friendly!
    Quote Originally Posted by ziadd View Post
    Paid the amount and received my account via EMAIL within 1 hour. Fast and professional!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeAbbas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by link50 View Post
    Vouch for great service!
    Quote Originally Posted by cokavo19 View Post
    Fast and professional service!
    Received within 1 hour.
    Wonderful service as always.
    Awesome service.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyDUnbesiegt View Post
    Bought an account, everything went smooth!
    Quote Originally Posted by SGV10 View Post
    Bought one account, great service, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Subterfuge101 View Post
    Quick, polite, helpful, professional. Great guy, top service. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Budda4773 View Post
    Spot on sevice
    Awesome service as always
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivelin805 View Post
    +rep Fast and quick service
    Quote Originally Posted by slyre View Post
    +rep Great service and products! Very professional and quick response.
    Quote Originally Posted by edion_al View Post
    top service
    Quote Originally Posted by LevoMalvo View Post
    Ordered from Schiphol twice and both times my experience was great and the order was delivered on time.

Last edited by meme; 02-22-2022 at 03:19 AM. Reason: req
    Click Here To Add Me on Telegram

💖 BREAKING: SCHIPHOL IS BACK 💖

Help us grow 🌱, support us on MPGH.
    In the digital space, attention is a currency. We earn it. We spend it.
    Useful links: MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | How to use IM
    Contact me: Visitor Message | Add me on IM | Private Message

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Schiphol For This Useful Post:

Cyntax (09-18-2021),Dizmad (05-27-2020),Nancy Teven (11-06-2020),Phenix Aozora (01-19-2021),QRocKfire (07-19-2020),spina20 (06-06-2020),TheCount180 (08-08-2021),yotokii (03-07-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Thread approved, @Schiphol do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE

- - - Updated - - -

Thread approved, @Schiphol do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE

Thanks
    Just now bought a Studio account and got it within a minute. Excellent service and very fast responses, he/she answers all your question. Will buy more in the future.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to showmak For This Useful Post:

Schiphol (09-22-2019)

Thanks
    Qobuz - MUSIC - Studio (Hi-Res) Subscription - Accessible Only to You & 100% Unused

Hit me on IM.

IM which you can locate at the bottom left of your page.

PM is also fine.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Schiphol For This Useful Post:

yotokii (03-07-2021)

Thanks
    Qobuz - MUSIC - Studio (Hi-Res) Subscription - Accessible Only to You & 100% Unused

Hit me on IM.

PM is also fine.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Schiphol For This Useful Post:

yotokii (03-07-2021)

Thanks

Hit me on IM.

PM is also fine.

Thanks

Hit me on IM.

PM is also fine.

Thanks

Hit me on IM.

PM is also fine.

Thanks
    helps me out with quick response
    and very quick access to get the log in
    advice this guy
    thanks so much

14. The Following User Says Thank You to regendier For This Useful Post:

Schiphol (10-05-2019)

Thanks

Hit me on IM.

PM is also fine.

Thanks

Hit me on IM.

PM is also fine.

Thanks

Hit me on IM.

PM is also fine.

Thanks

Hit me on IM.

PM is also fine.

Thanks

Hit me on IM.

PM is also fine.

Thanks
    PM me for offers I need , Qobuz + iptv.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to pbelo For This Useful Post:

QRocKfire (07-19-2020)

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast