Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

ZIKMUND Chargeback Gems

MPGH Profile Link:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5296131
    Thread link (If applicable):https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...ighlight=smite
    Trade details:
    Well I know it might be late but after getting the vouch for the gems, I played smite for a few days and actually took a break due to studies etc for few months. Just recently friend of mine invited me to play smite so as I downloaded it and actually tried opening it. A notification pops up stating my account is banned.

Picture proof of scam occurring:

Comments/Information (Involving how you got scammed or what happened, do not put in unnecessary comments):
    So I did contact the the support through their site, and they did replied to me saying that it was due to a chargeback.
    I am willing to provide proof of the email privately to the MM's to keep my personal information private.
    Last edited by Hentai; 09-14-2019 at 12:09 PM.

#1 Refunder
    Click below for more info

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    This is the second thread against him for the same reason, @Hentai how much was the value of gems that he had provided?

@Zikmund you will have to refund both OP and the user from https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1469928 as the fault lies with the service you had provided.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    This is the second thread against him for the same reason, @Hentai how much was the value of gems that he had provided?

@Zikmund you will have to refund both OP and the user from https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1469928 as the fault lies with the service you had provided.
    €6.40 EUR worth. I'll pm you personally if you want to see the email sent from support.

#1 Refunder

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post

€6.40 EUR worth. I'll pm you personally if you want to see the email sent from support.
    Yes please PM the e-mail, @Zikmund you have 24 hours to refund the amount to @Hentai

Thanks

Lightbulb

1. If Hirez decides not to take the payment from my region and make you pay the amount through your region, then it's not my fault. As you can see, they're asking you to specifically pay through the store not Steam.
    In-game purchases from Steam cannot be manually refunded by the buyer. You can check that.
    This is also mentioned in my T&C.

2. I don't use my credit card to pay for the gems, I use PayPal using the balance sent from the buyers. I have the transaction IDs of Steam and PayPal.

3. Hirez sends automated message on this subject. If you send them "Why was my account banned", they will send that message you got. When you ask them "What can I do to recover my account", they will answer you have to pay the amount through the STORE not STEAM.

4. I cannot refund the payments as there is no way for me to refund in-game purchases I already made on Steam. If you bought DLCs (Ultimate God Pack... etc), then I can refund them. But Gems or Crystals, there is no way for me to get the purchase back.

5. Lately Hirez have been busting on this method and I noticed ban rate has significantly increased, which is why I stopped selling and closed my threads until I figure out if they will keep banning the accounts.

TL;DR
    Hirez busted this method and I stopped doing it since I found about this and closed all my threads. If I were a scammer I would just continue taking payments until I am banned.
    I cannot send any refunds as I didn't get the money and there is no way for me to get the payments back from Steam. I can only refund DLCs as they can be refunded through Steam.

Btw his gems were from a giveaway I think 6 months ago. I am pretty sure he hasn't opened the game since then, but he is only riding the "let's get him banned" wave.
    Last edited by Zikmund; 09-14-2019 at 03:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @
    @Zikmund
    Hey there again, before we further proceed , I want you to clarify few things.

So not sure why you have to refund through steam as you haven't even payed using steam balance on the account. As you have stated yourself you have used PayPal and logged through Hi-rez account rather than Steam.

I also am quite confused of this statement.

4. I cannot refund the payments as there is no way for me to refund in-game purchases I already made on Steam.
    Not sure if you mean your own steam account? Please clarify.

If you bought DLCs (Ultimate God Pack... etc), then I can refund them. But Gems or Crystals, there is no way for me to get the purchase back.
    Please also clarify this one , as I still do not understand how you can't refund the 6.4Euros but pay more for the DLCs which have higher prices.

Lastly, your method involves adding the gems and then refunding through PayPal? (Please answer this)

I want to totally understand the matter before taking/requesting further action.

#1 Refunder

Thanks
    I pay using Steam balance; Buyer sends me money through PayPal, I use that money to buy Steam balance, I use that balance to buy Gems which is an in-game currency that cannot be refunded.

I do not refund anything through PayPal, I use automated payments to Steam.com so it is easier for me to checkout (I have the transactions). No refunds are involved.

DLCs can be refunded because they are bought from STEAM STORE. In-game items (Gems) CANNOT be refunded as they are bought IN-GAME and can be consumed.
    I can refund buyers DLCs and not gems. It is not about the value of the DLC or gems, it about Steam policies.

My method involves buying the gems from a different region on Steam for lower price. Hirez can detect when you buy gems from different region obviously, and sometimes they decide to ban you. That is why I mentioned in my T&C if this happens, you go to Hirez not me.
    They have been banning many accounts recently and I already closed my threads on all forums until I figure if they will keep doing it.
    Last edited by Zikmund; 09-15-2019 at 02:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    From what I have understood, your ToS is only valid in terms of an investigation, the problem it hand isn't the same as that, investigation != chargeback, as such you have essentially failed to provide a safe service, the e-mail is very specific about an unauthorized transaction.

@Zikmund please refund the fee that you were paid for your service within the next 24 hours.

Thanks
    From what I have understood, your ToS is only valid in terms of an investigation, the problem it hand isn't the same as that, investigation != chargeback, as such you have essentially failed to provide a safe service, the e-mail is very specific about an unauthorized transaction.

@Zikmund please refund the fee that you were paid for your service within the next 24 hours.
    It was a giveaway, refund what? xD
    Obviously I am not paying him for the amount as he didn't pay anything.
    And I already stopped selling so I can't buy the gems anymore.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zikmund View Post
    It was a giveaway, refund what? xD
    Obviously I am not paying him for the amount as he didn't pay anything.
    And I already stopped selling so I can't buy the gems anymore.
    @Hentai Did you pay him or was it done for free?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Real Timmy Turner View Post
    @Hentai Did you pay him or was it done for free?
    It was a giveaway to open his service.

Just because a giveaway is free doesn't mean the winner can't dispute, we ban fake/incomplete giveaways for a reason. The service you provided is what caused him a ban and as such you will refund the fee which would have otherwise been paid for the service so that @Hentai can get unbanned. @Zikmund

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Shadow (09-17-2019)

Thanks

It was a giveaway to open his service.

Just because a giveaway is free doesn't mean the winner can't dispute, we ban fake/incomplete giveaways for a reason. The service you provided is what caused him a ban and as such you will refund the fee which would have otherwise been paid for the service so that @Hentai can get unbanned. @Zikmund
    You can't get unbanned unless you pay the gems through their website which costs about 2-4 times what you pay me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    zikmund has been permanently banned so this thread will be closed

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.