Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

PS4 account scam by TooOldToPlay on ********

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1394987 Thread by user

I need a moderater to msg me on T E L E G R A M so i can provide screenshots as im unsure how to transfer T E L E G R A M screenshots to MPGH i have bought an account from seller before many times never had a problem however this time he sold me an already deactivated account and somebody else had logged into the account before me which suggests he sold me a used account for 25 dollers i have screenshots of all chats, BTC payment and also months of buying from him before i even have screenshots of the locked game proving that i cant play the game, i gave him many hours to reply before opening a scam report i gave him the benefit of the doubt then after 11 hours he replies saying thats it not possible and i am the one scamming him, to summarize i paid 25 dollers for an account thats locked and cant be activated as primary he also has a 24 hour warranty on his mpgh but doesnt want to help me so again if a moderater could give me their S K Y P E or T E L E G R A M i would be happy to provide screenshots since its on T E L E G R A Mand i dont know what to do thanks! Also some of the language used is our native tounge persian but i spoke English to make sure you guys understand also seller has said that i didnt msg him on IM however thats because a year ago when i bought accounts from him he told me to buy his accounts from ******** and i also have screenshots of proof of my account and him asking to msg him privately on ******** if you guys just ask me for a screenshot i can proof it all. Also my main account is Dsolgi11 and i just got my login back because i forgot my password so i can proove the screenshots where he tells me to contact him on ******** but to proof my point he knew i had forgotten my account so when i msgd him on my new account he says he doesnt know me blah blah again if a moderater could contact me on ***** i will proof all screenshots

Proof he denies i bought from him even though he knew who i was because i was the most recent person he talked to but he played dumb probably because he knews i lost my account password but i just got my password back for my main account so here is the proof of him denying i bought from him https://prnt.sc/p69zg0

then this is the proof that i have been buying from him since 2018 and he told me to msg him on ******** from mpgh when i first bought accounts from him https://prnt.sc/p69zvl

If a moderater could ad me on IM so i can T E L E G RA M him the T E L E G RA M msgs also i would like to add why would he act like he doesnt know who i am? Unless he knew he wanted to scam me and i had forgotten my password he literally denied that i bought an account from him how oddly suspicious
    Last edited by persiancupcake420; 09-15-2019 at 12:37 AM. Reason: More information

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Hey guys this is my actual account in which he told me to originally msg him on T E L E G R A M also would like to add that i have been on here for a while never opened a scam report against anyone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Okay from the conversations his t.g group is clear, please upload all the screenshots of chat, payment and problem on imgur or any other image hosting site, you may do so your from your phone as well. I also need a screenshot of his t.g profile over the chat to confirm that you weren't talking to an impostor. @Dsolgi11 @persiancupcake420

Thanks
    A lot of screenshots and they are not in order so sorry but here you go, would also like to even say i didnt even want to buy an account from him he literelly msgd me sayign 25 dollers for a great account when before i said i dont have the money to buy it so just saying if i was gonna scam him would i buy the account before? Instead of saying i dont have enough money whatever here you go.

https://i.imgur.com/WnNMtMt.png

https://i.imgur.com/a294l8p.png

https://i.imgur.com/SqFJD9i.png

https://i.imgur.com/HVwG9y1.png

https://i.imgur.com/34vMiOK.png

https://i.imgur.com/wtlaS0G.png

https://i.imgur.com/ZTE5rxt.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qdpsa39.png

https://i.imgur.com/yGG1cct.png

https://i.imgur.com/6CnDMay.png

https://i.imgur.com/J6oMkuv.png

Also the random screenshots were to proof that i had bought from him before and for a long time with no problem the locked screen shows that my account was locked which means somebody used the account before me which is what im saying he sold me a used account that was already activated on someones system because when i went to deactivate on the computer it said that the system has recently been deactivated and cant be deactivated i dont have a screenshot of that(because im to lazy) but im sure the seller can see for himself he offers a 24 hour warrenty the account didnt even work within the first hour which is in the timeframe i msgd him and he ignored me for 11 hours i hope we can resolve this because he keeps calling me a liar but the account is locked on my ps4

- - - Updated - - -

This is the most important proof which he even literally admits that he didnt even check if account was deactivated or not which but then says that im lying even though he hasnt checked the account what a moron. https://imgur.com/gallery/EHC4QEz

Thats all the proof i have you can ask him for the payment proof also i would just like to say before he replies he is gonna use the whole i sell everyday no one has a problem card but id like to clarify he has sold me working account before and im sure to many others however this account he sold was not a working one and he clearly knows it to thats why he denies knowing who i was on IM i just want a working account or my money back thats all i hope this gets resolved and you guys wont buy his bullshit also i didnt show payment because i payed on coinbase and thats way to long to load and verify but obviously i payed him if i got the scammed account from him so yeah i gave him money and he gave me an account, also would like to say again what a piece of shit he is for all the money i give him to do this now after a whole year and then call me the scammer the audacity
    Last edited by persiancupcake420; 09-15-2019 at 02:25 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Please also provide the picture of the account displaying it can not be activated @persiancupcake420

@TooOldToPlay please respond to this within the next 24 hours.

Thanks
    I cant provide that because i have to login back to the account and the owner is probably online and i dont want to ruin the account for the seller when he takes it back dude i have provided enough proof honestly if i lose this case it will blow my mind the seller has clearly scammed me. Any proof he can give you the seller literally admitted to lying about the fact that he didnt check the account to see it was deactivated what more proof do you need lol sorry not trying to come off an asshole im pissed off at my fellow country men for being a pile of shit. But the seller can check himself if he wants to risk his account being lost up to him. I can even give you the login to see for yourself no one can use the account but him and the guy he sold it to before me
    Last edited by persiancupcake420; 09-15-2019 at 03:17 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hey Dear Moderator
    This customer bought an account from me couple of month ago and he was satisfied enough to leave a vouch in my thread!
    He bought another account 2 days ago and then claimed this account does not have deactivate all button, while i check every account before delivering to customers, otherwise things always will be messy with the customers! idk this guy trying to scam me or did something wrong and now wants to run away from his mistake and get replace, bcoz this is the only way a customer can scam seller since he can't claim the login is incorrect or dosent have games bcoz it can be checked easily by moderators.
    So Im here to provide anything u say as proofs that he get the account he bought and now making excuses, spamming my thread, damaging my reputation and wasting my time dear Time!
    Your Sincerely

Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Please also provide the picture of the account displaying it can not be activated @persiancupcake420

@TooOldToPlay please respond to this within the next 24 hours.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by TooOldToPlay View Post
    Hey Dear Moderator
    This customer bought an account from me couple of month ago and he was satisfied enough to leave a vouch in my thread!
    He bought another account 2 days ago and then claimed this account does not have deactivate all button, while i check every account before delivering to customers, otherwise things always will be messy with the customers! idk this guy trying to scam me or did something wrong and now wants to run away from his mistake and get replace, bcoz this is the only way a customer can scam seller since he can't claim the login is incorrect or dosent have games bcoz it can be checked easily by moderators.
    So Im here to provide anything u say as proofs that he get the account he bought and now making excuses, spamming my thread, damaging my reputation and wasting my time dear Time!
    Your Sincerely
    Since you check the accounts prior sending them, do you have a screenshot of the media and devices section displaying that the system isn't activated in any other devices?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I never do that u can ask all of my customers bcoz it takes my time, only I send it for those who asks for it, maybe this guy knows about it from last time and claim about deactivation idk. Why should i do something to lost a customer who brings back to buy from me for second time ?
    If it was true at least one of them should have problem with me delivering them not useful acc! Right ? so now every one of my customers can come here and call me scammer bcoz my accs don't have deactivation button since i don't send them pic! as u know in judgment situations the plaintiff should prove his claims against defender.
    And could u please come online in IM dear Time?

Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

Since you check the accounts prior sending them, do you have a screenshot of the media and devices section displaying that the system isn't activated in any other devices?

Thanks
    Notice how he says 2 days ago? Even though i msgd him 30 mins later and then even waited 11 hours for him reply giving him the benefit of doubt i msgd him 30 mins after buying he supposedly has a 24 hour warrenty but he says that doesn't apply here how interesting? Also i have bought 5 accounts from him in the past for the same price i never complained so i waited a whole year of buying from you to scam you now? This guy thinks he is selling gold also the reason I left him a vouch was because he literally begged me for a vouch and i felt bad for him(have screenshots) at that time plus his accounts were good at the time. I have more proof of being a good customer then he has of me being a scammer he is a seller i am a buyer i bought an accouint that didnt work that's his problem he should fix the account i dont even want a refund i just want the game. He keeps saying how he sells good accounts and no one has a problem but i have a problem because it doesnt work and he didnt even try to resolve it or even ask what happened he immediately said its impossible and notice how he lied and said he doesnt know anyone who bought an account from him clearly knowing it was me? Also my main account was made in 2015 his was made in 2018 i have been a reputable member with zero problems for 5 years or more and for 25 dollers now i come forward? This dude has scammed me and he doesnt even admit it.
    Last edited by persiancupcake420; 09-15-2019 at 04:06 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    So i've checked everything from my part and before coming to a conclusion this is what I require from you @persiancupcake420, I need the screenshots pertaining to this trade from your t.g conversation in chronological order, also a screenshot of you having taken a pic that the account is deactivated, how long did it take for you to access the account after receiving the credentials? And what language is being used in the conversations apart from English.

I'm afraid I cant help you if you're being lazy in your own report so please provide the requested information within the next 24 hours.
    Last edited by Time; 09-15-2019 at 04:52 AM.

Thanks
    I tried loging on and taking a screenshot but then the account is now locked no one can access it lol. I mean the fact that my account had a locked sign next to the game proofs that i couldnt set it as primary, i took a screenshot of the fact that i cant log in now also oddly suspicious. https://imgur.com/gallery/klsOYQ9

The texts proof that i msgd him as soon as i logged on saw it didnt work, i replied 30 mins later though tecnically but i saw the msg for the account 30 mins later logged on30 seconds later then msgd him another 30 seconds after so basically a minute or two after the account i msgd him and waited and waited and even said that this might be a misudnerstanding on his part, all in all if i was gonna scam him i would either have the account activated or would have sold it i can literally give you the logins the account was already activated on someones ps4 and now no one can even log in the account which prooves how stable the account really was in the first place id also like to note that he waited a day or two(without selling the account its an easy account to sell it usually gets sold in a day atleast super cheap and quality games) to give me the account and tbh it was a very good account nba 2k20 and pes 2020 accounts like that are hard to get he surely sold it in the first day and wanted to make even more money and resold a used account to me. The language is Farsi a mear google translation will literally just show me swearing at him in Farsi lol

https://i.imgur.com/4vmgNsR.jpg
    Last edited by persiancupcake420; 09-15-2019 at 03:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Seller pretty much said himself he didn't check the status of the account prior selling, he also didn't provide a screenshot of the device status indicating it was deactivated prior selling, from what I checked the account was deactivated from the website; this may have happened at any point of time and it takes 6 months to request for another deactivation in this case unless you have access the the primary owners console.

@TooOldToPlay please provide @persiancupcake420 with a refund or working replacement within the next 24 hours, always be sure to screenshot the device status with a timestamp prior sending account information and always check the account before sending.

Thanks
    Thanks but i would rather have a refund of 25 dollers because the account had Pes 2020 and Nba 2k20 also i really dont want to recieve another account from him have a strong feeling he will just spite me and make sure the account gets locked quickly so if a refund could happen that would be even better thanks alot Time i was hoping someone would believe me and i provided fair evidence thanks again! Sorry i was a bit rude earlier just a bit upset about the situation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by persiancupcake420 View Post
    Thanks but i would rather have a refund of 25 dollers because the account had Pes 2020 and Nba 2k20 also i really dont want to recieve another account from him have a strong feeling he will just spite me and make sure the account gets locked quickly so if a refund could happen that would be even better thanks alot Time i was hoping someone would believe me and i provided fair evidence thanks again! Sorry i was a bit rude earlier just a bit upset about the situation.
    Alright understandable, please let us know once you receive a refund from @TooOldToPlay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast