Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Okay cool, you're bringing up information that I've already known and years ago bitched about.

Stop making baseless assumptions, you only make you're self look stupid like you did now.
    I've educated you, my work here is done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Real Timmy Turner View Post
    In your eyes, you can tell me how they've gotten worse. As far as I'm seeing, at least the Trump administration isn't handing off kids to human traffickers.
    There were 30,000-40,000 people in the facilities under the cunt Obama. There are currently 52,471 in the facilities. The facilities had the initially terrible conditions under the cunt Obama and then instead of improving those conditions, we packed them up with 10,000 more people. You can imagine what happens when the same poor conditions, low resources, etc... are allocated to way more people. Conditions worsen. This is not rocket science.

The handing off kids to traffickers is whataboutism, I'm obviously not going to defend the war criminal Obama's actions. But these are not related to the current topic of discussion which is "have the conditions in the camps worsened". Also it's funny that you're always worried about double standards and disproportionate media attention, because when Obama did this the "left" media attacked him. However, most republicans will stand in silence or say "well look at what Obama did" when someone attacks Trump. Can you imagine if when Obama was doing all of his disgusting shit, people were just like, well "Bush was a war criminal too"? It's just not a good way to have an argument and it's somewhat of a disservice to the people currently suffering.
    Last edited by Ferris Bueller; 09-17-2019 at 05:58 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post

There were 30,000-40,000 people in the facilities under the cunt Obama. There are currently 52,471 in the facilities. The facilities had the initially terrible conditions under the cunt Obama and then instead of improving those conditions, we packed them up with 10,000 more people. You can imagine what happens when the same poor conditions, low resources, etc... are allocated to way more people. Conditions worsen. This is not rocket science.

The handing off kids to traffickers is whataboutism, I'm obviously not going to defend the war criminal Obama's actions. But these are not related to the current topic of discussion which is "have the conditions in the camps worsened". Also it's funny that you're always worried about double standards and disproportionate media attention, because when Obama did this the "left" media attacked him. However, most republicans will stand in silence or say "well look at what Obama did" when someone attacks Trump. Can you imagine if when Obama was doing all of his disgusting shit, people were just like, well "Bush was a war criminal too"? It's just not a good way to have an argument and it's somewhat of a disservice to the people currently suffering.
    The handing off kids to traffickers is whataboutism,
    Lol. That's not how whataboutism works mate. We're directly talking about how conditions were/are worse. Me saying kids were handed off to traffickers is my way of saying conditions were much worse then. ??????????????????????

Thanks
    Lol. That's not how whataboutism works mate. We're directly talking about how conditions were/are worse. Me saying kids were handed off to traffickers is my way of saying conditions were much worse then. ??????????????????????
    When I cite the terrible conditions ICE has created for immigrants, which was directly about the psychology that the sanford prison experiment shows and comparing that mentality / psychology / behavior to those of the nazis, which you immediately conflated with me comparing "the Nuremberg trials" to whats going on today which the nuremberg trials were just court trials... You accused me of comparing two things I wasn't comparing and are different topics...

Here is what you said immediately after I brought up the current conditions for these immigrants.
    I ain't saying it's right or wrong, but Trump did not build those cages. It's best to do some research rather than following the herd and getting your information from biased media networks. Detention centers were not a problem until Trump was in office. The conditions have been probably the same. It's funny because you can really see the horseshit people are fed, and they eat it right up.
    and here is the definition of whataboutism

When you deflect criticism by pointing out flaws in your opponent, specifically using the phrase "what about x?" This is an attempt to excuse you from changing you behavior by painting your opponent as a hypocrite.

You aren't really engaged in this conversation, you're literally just trolling.

- - - Updated - - -

I've educated you, my work here is done.
    How have you educated me, cite where you educated me on something I did not previously know.

I literally showed you what the law is and explained how it applies and how you were wrong in regards to the law. I pointed out if someones willing to cross the desert or come here despite human rights violations that indicates their home is even more dangerous. I've shown leftist and some corporate media was talking about Obamas immigration when he was in office. I've also made the clear comparison of the psychology of Nazis and ICE being the same as we saw in the sanford experiment.

You've done absolutely fucking nothing besides vomit alphabet soup all over your computer screen.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    When I cite the terrible conditions ICE has created for immigrants, which was directly about the psychology that the sanford prison experiment shows and comparing that mentality / psychology / behavior to those of the nazis, which you immediately conflated with me comparing "the Nuremberg trials" to whats going on today which the nuremberg trials were just court trials... You accused me of comparing two things I wasn't comparing and are different topics...

Here is what you said immediately after I brought up the current conditions for these immigrants.

- - - Updated - - -

How have you educated me, cite where you educated me on something I did not previously know.

I literally showed you what the law is and explained how it applies and how you were wrong in regards to the law. I pointed out if someones willing to cross the desert or come here despite human rights violations that indicates their home is even more dangerous. I've shown leftist and some corporate media was talking about Obamas immigration when he was in office. I've also made the clear comparison of the psychology of Nazis and ICE being the same as we saw in the sanford experiment.

You've done absolutely fucking nothing besides vomit alphabet soup all over your computer screen.
    Dab most people on mpgh are not really here to do that. You are one of the select few who cares about politics. That doesn't mean that you are right by any means, but it means that not alot of people care about engaging in conversations with you about politics on a deeper level. I just hate typing otherwise I would debate with you.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (09-17-2019)

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I pointed out if someones willing to cross the desert or come here despite human rights violations that indicates their home is even more dangerous.
    What's your point?

I've shown leftist and some corporate media was talking about Obamas immigration when he was in office.
    Haha "some". Sums it all up.

I've also made the clear comparison of the psychology of Nazis and ICE being the same as we saw in the sanford experiment.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and compare the psychology of Nazis and school teachers, as both are in positions of power. Teachers are becoming inherently evil due to them being in a position of power, having to discipline kids and keep them in classrooms for 8 hours at a time. The sanford expirement would directly prove my point here. If you want me to educate you further, let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

Dab most people on mpgh are not really here to do that. You are one of the select few who cares about politics. That doesn't mean that you are right by any means, but it means that not alot of people care about engaging in conversations with you about politics on a deeper level. I just hate typing otherwise I would debate with you.
    Dab is the modern day MLK Jr... His stance on politics and social justice is irrefutable, if you disagree, you're a stupid moron.

Thanks
    What's your point?

Haha "some". Sums it all up.

I'm going to go out on a limb and compare the psychology of Nazis and school teachers, as both are in positions of power. Teachers are becoming inherently evil due to them being in a position of power, having to discipline kids and keep them in classrooms for 8 hours at a time. The sanford expirement would directly prove my point here. If you want me to educate you further, let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Dab is the modern day MLK Jr... His stance on politics and social justice is irrefutable, if you disagree, you're a stupid moron.
    Teachers have less authority than law enforcement. All a teacher can do is take away your playtime, or give you extra homework. They cannot physically make you do something, they cannot detain you, they cannot hurt you. If you want to refute the findings of the sanford experiment and similar experiments then you should go post your contradictory thesis somewhere.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    Teachers have less authority than law enforcement. All a teacher can do is take away your playtime, or give you extra homework. They cannot physically make you do something, they cannot detain you, they cannot hurt you. If you want to refute the findings of the sanford experiment and similar experiments then you should go post your contradictory thesis somewhere.
    Thanks for taking the bait. Ladies and gentlemen, prime example of @Dab performing his rationalization ritual during an argument.

ICE agents have less authority than the SS had during WW2. Rationalize that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Thanks for taking the bait. Ladies and gentlemen, prime example of @Dab performing his rationalization ritual during an argument.

You guys should just square up to be honest

Thanks

Comparing ICE authority to that of a teacher is a false equivalency.

Here's my issue with you, I'm not sure if you're actually ignorant of the fallacies and illogical shit you spew, or if you're just trolling. Either way, if you want to keep it up then we can voice chat or cam up and have a formal debate that will be posted on MPGH. We can have a moderator and a handful of topics. I would fucking love to expose your stupidity and ignorance in a proper setting.

Doubt you have the balls to do something like that. Just stick to what you do best, writing non-sense nobody besides you actually believes.
    Former BattleOn Minion

Thanks
    Comparing ICE authority to that of a teacher is a false equivalency.

Here's my issue with you, I'm not sure if you're actually ignorant of the fallacies and illogical shit you spew, or if you're just trolling. Either way, if you want to keep it up then we can voice chat or cam up and have a formal debate that will be posted on MPGH. We can have a moderator and a handful of topics. I would fucking love to expose your stupidity and ignorance in a proper setting.

Doubt you have the balls to do something like that. Just stick to what you do best, writing non-sense nobody besides you actually believes.
    Comparing SS authority to that of a ICE agent is a false equivalency.

We can have a moderator and a handful of topics.
    Lol, funniest shit I've read all day. You really do live your life through politics, even though your viewpoints are totally retarded. I get life is shitty and politics can be an escape in a way, but fucks sake dude, get some hobbies that don't involve Trump.

If balls are in question, why don't you go record yourself doing a Steven crowder type Change my mind for "Ice agents are inherently evil as SS agents from WW2". I'd love to see you get shat on in public.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys should just square up to be honest
    Soyboys don't do well squaring up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Comparing SS authority to that of a ICE agent is a false equivalency.

Lol, funniest shit I've read all day. You really do live your life through politics, even though your viewpoints are totally retarded. I get life is shitty and politics can be an escape in a way, but fucks sake dude, get some hobbies that don't involve Trump.

If balls are in question, why don't you go record yourself doing a Steven crowder type Change my mind for "Ice agents are inherently evil as SS agents from WW2". I'd love to see you get shat on in public.

- - - Updated - - -

Soyboys don't do well squaring up.

ikr lmfaooo

Thanks

ikr lmfaooo
    Andy Ngo didn't even square up, hahaha. That's just soyboys hitting a small, defenseless gay asian dude.
    Damn, they so strong. Andy Ngo is a pussy, I would've taken a bat to every single one of those soyboy's heads.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WzMZxT-41k

Last edited by Gaydow; 09-18-2019 at 10:14 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Andy Ngo didn't even square up, hahaha. That's just soyboys hitting a small, defenseless gay asian dude.
    Damn, they so strong. Andy Ngo is a pussy, I would've taken a bat to every single one of those soyboy's heads.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WzMZxT-41k

Yeah they're largely untrained average joes. Antifa need to bump those numbers up to Battle of Cable Street numbers. Then Antifa can once again fight facism.

I guess they weren't successful back then though since Nazi Germany and Mussolini's Italy happened, hopefully they're successful this time around though!

Thanks

Yeah they're largely untrained average joes. Antifa need to bump those numbers up to Battle of Cable Street numbers. Then Antifa can once again fight facism.

I guess they weren't successful back then though since Nazi Germany and Mussolini's Italy happened, hopefully they're successful this time around though!
    Antifa vs itself will be the real fight against fascism, they'll split into two groups.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast