Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Patterns from the past

Even though this is a propaganda video it does have truths. If you understand what the narrator is saying and you compare it to now, there are patterns that you can see today.

reason why i antifa @shitdow

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    bruh you really think im gonna watch that they're using some shit nintendo ds camera and two cans with strings as a microphone

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solvi For This Useful Post:

Dagger (09-16-2019),Gaydow (09-15-2019)

Thanks
    haha, antifa is gay

Thanks
    If the sanford prison experiment taught us anything its that any person can become a monster if you give them power over other people. The concentration camps Trump built and the empowering of ICE agents, are the perfect circumstance for people to abuse their power and turn into monsters. A lot of the same rhetoric used by nazis is used by americans today against immigrants. In germany after the 2nd world war, we had the Nuremberg trials where we prosecuted nazi officials. I wish we'd do the same here and throw Trump and hundreds federal agents in prison for committing human rights violations. Thomas Jefferson drafted the kentucky resolutions citing the 10th amendment after we did the alien friends and alien enemies act. The founding fathers were literally for sanctuary cities, and against the federal government having the power to mass round up our community members and detain them. In fact, the same founding fathers (james madison) ratified the 2nd amendment because the Constitution gave too much power to the federal government by allowing a standing army.

The right goes on and on about big government, but when a leftist proposes abolishing ICE, and DHS, they all shit their pants and cry about how they need big daddy government to protect them from the brown guy with a funny name down the street.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    If the sanford prison experiment taught us anything its that any person can become a monster if you give them power over other people. The concentration camps Trump built and the empowering of ICE agents, are the perfect circumstance for people to abuse their power and turn into monsters. A lot of the same rhetoric used by nazis is used by americans today against immigrants. In germany after the 2nd world war, we had the Nuremberg trials where we prosecuted nazi officials. I wish we'd do the same here and throw Trump and hundreds federal agents in prison for committing human rights violations. Thomas Jefferson drafted the kentucky resolutions citing the 10th amendment after we did the alien friends and alien enemies act. The founding fathers were literally for sanctuary cities, and against the federal government having the power to mass round up our community members and detain them. In fact, the same founding fathers (james madison) ratified the 2nd amendment because the Constitution gave too much power to the federal government by allowing a standing army.

The right goes on and on about big government, but when a leftist proposes abolishing ICE, and DHS, they all shit their pants and cry about how they need big daddy government to protect them from the brown guy with a funny name down the street.
    wow apparently you didnt watch the whole video

somewhere in the middle comes a meatspin jumpscare dave is just trolling

Thanks
    Getting serious flashbacks to "movie day" in history class. There are better ways to waste my time than watching this.

prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.

Thanks

Bruh, you really out here comparing Nuremberg trials to what's going on in the detention camps? Somethin' ain't rite with u boi. If your concern isn't about politics, man you'd be surprised at what's still going on in the world right now if you think detention camps are bad. Perhaps you should look into modern day slavery and hope for "Nuremberg" type trials for whoever is involved.

Seems like Dab laid out some fresh bait.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

Matthew (09-16-2019)

Thanks
    uchiha madara was right

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
    Bruh, you really out here comparing Nuremberg trials to what's going on in the detention camps? Somethin' ain't rite with u boi. If your concern isn't about politics, man you'd be surprised at what's still going on in the world right now if you think detention camps are bad. Perhaps you should look into modern day slavery and hope for "Nuremberg" type trials for whoever is involved.

Seems like Dab laid out some fresh bait.
    Uh, no i'm not comparing whats going on in the us to the nuremberg trials... I compared ICE agents to nazis in the sense that the psychological effect of having power over people causes good people to become evil as asserted in the sanford experiment...

The concentration camps Trump built are being used to hold legal asylum seekers who in every way are following the law. This is a punishment, and therefor a violation of both the constitution and the declaration of human rights. In fact, the 1968 revision of the 1951 protocol on refugees actually states you cannot punish asylum seekers for unlawful entry. Which the statistic ICE throws out there about majority of the undocumented immigrants they hold committed a crime actually counts that border crossing as a crime when it's literally not since they're seeking asylum. The UN has already condemned the US for violating human rights laws by doing this.

You should really read what I said again, because in no way shape or form am I comparing the trials that took place after WW2, to whats going on now, those are two totally different things. As I said, I'm comparing the psychology and human behavior we know exists when you give people power over others in these kind of situations especially when you brainwash them into thinking these people are bad or their enemies. Then we wonder why ICE agents are allowing children to die, not following protocols, and literally abusing people making them drink from toilets, stand up with no sleep, cramped in cages. Just because something bad happens in the world doesnt mean we should let it happen here thats fucking retarded.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    Uh, no i'm not comparing whats going on in the us to the nuremberg trials... I compared ICE agents to nazis in the sense that the psychological effect of having power over people causes good people to become evil as asserted in the sanford experiment...

The concentration camps Trump built are being used to hold legal asylum seekers who in every way are following the law. This is a punishment, and therefor a violation of both the constitution and the declaration of human rights. In fact, the 1968 revision of the 1951 protocol on refugees actually states you cannot punish asylum seekers for unlawful entry. Which the statistic ICE throws out there about majority of the undocumented immigrants they hold committed a crime actually counts that border crossing as a crime when it's literally not since they're seeking asylum. The UN has already condemned the US for violating human rights laws by doing this.

You should really read what I said again, because in no way shape or form am I comparing the trials that took place after WW2, to whats going on now, those are two totally different things. As I said, I'm comparing the psychology and human behavior we know exists when you give people power over others in these kind of situations especially when you brainwash them into thinking these people are bad or their enemies. Then we wonder why ICE agents are allowing children to die, not following protocols, and literally abusing people making them drink from toilets, stand up with no sleep, cramped in cages. Just because something bad happens in the world doesnt mean we should let it happen here thats fucking retarded.
    The concentration camps Trump built
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ob...es-immigrants/

I ain't saying it's right or wrong, but Trump did not build those cages. It's best to do some research rather than following the herd and getting your information from biased media networks. Detention centers were not a problem until Trump was in office. The conditions have been probably the same. It's funny because you can really see the horseshit people are fed, and they eat it right up.

Just because something bad happens in the world doesnt mean we should let it happen here thats fucking retarded.
    Where was all this outrage prior to 2016?
    Last edited by Gaydow; 09-15-2019 at 10:02 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ob...es-immigrants/

I ain't saying it's right or wrong, but Trump did not build those cages. It's best to do some research rather than following the herd and getting your information from biased media networks. Detention centers were not a problem until Trump was in office. The conditions have been probably the same. It's funny because you can really see the horseshit people are fed, and they eat it right up.

Where was all this outrage prior to 2016?
    Great job nick picking "trump built those cages", yes obama had cages for children, and the courts ruled against him resulting in catch and release. Trump did build new cages, bought up some old buildings and hired some contractors to fix them up along with the older cages.

Before you dare tell me to do my research how about you go look up 2009-2012 youtube videos of progressives raising hell about Obamas immigration measures. This was a huge issue under obama, just because YOU were only watching corporate media and missed the parts where they brought the issue up, doesn't mean it was a non-issue until trump got into office. It's trumps expansion of these cages, and illegal punishment of asylum seekers thats why this is a bigger issue now. Its the fact multiple children and adults have died in ICE custody due to them not following proper protocols.

Let me make this as clear as possible, this isn't just a fucking issue because the media gives trump shit for it. It was an issue under Obama, and it's a bigger issue now under Trump since he went the extra mile to violate peoples human and constitutional rights. You fucking floor me with your response "where was all the outrage prior to 2016" it was there, it was definitely fucking there buddy. The fact is trump has just been so much worse than obama on immigration that even bluedog centrists in the establishment are against it.
    Former BattleOn Minion

Thanks
    Great job nick picking "trump built those cages", yes obama had cages for children, and the courts ruled against him resulting in catch and release. Trump did build new cages, bought up some old buildings and hired some contractors to fix them up along with the older cages.

Before you dare tell me to do my research how about you go look up 2009-2012 youtube videos of progressives raising hell about Obamas immigration measures. This was a huge issue under obama, just because YOU were only watching corporate media and missed the parts where they brought the issue up, doesn't mean it was a non-issue until trump got into office. It's trumps expansion of these cages, and illegal punishment of asylum seekers thats why this is a bigger issue now. Its the fact multiple children and adults have died in ICE custody due to them not following proper protocols.

Let me make this as clear as possible, this isn't just a fucking issue because the media gives trump shit for it. It was an issue under Obama, and it's a bigger issue now under Trump since he went the extra mile to violate peoples human and constitutional rights. You fucking floor me with your response "where was all the outrage prior to 2016" it was there, it was definitely fucking there buddy. The fact is trump has just been so much worse than obama on immigration that even bluedog centrists in the establishment are against it.
    Before you say anything else. The Obama administration was placing kids with human traffickers from the detention centers. How does it get any worse than that lol..? I see the out-rage of the conditions, but being released into the care of human traffickers is fucking monstrous. What's also is retarded is that these kids are dragged through the desert by their retarded parents, and some even die along the way. Conditions at these camps could be better, but you know what you're getting yourself into when you do illegal shit. I feel bad for the kids because they aren't responsible for this, and that falls on their retarded parents.

You can feed me some moralistic crap about the parents trying to find a better lifestyle crossing the border, but to do so they're risking their children dying (They do die). Not to mention kids being kidnapped, molested and raped along the way to the border. Everything you're advocating for, or you're pissed off about, is political.

YOU were only watching corporate media
    Bro, I go out of my way to avoid corporate media and all I can hear about is Trump's detention centers. When I was actually watching corporate media, I heard nothing of Obama's detention centers. I don't see your point lol. I'm talking about Bias, and the bias is definitely due to politics. Let us be real, most of the people who talk about this issue, don't really give a shit about those people in the detention center.. It's all about politics, it's why I stay away from politics. People will find ways to rationalize shit just so it supports their political view-point (I see you doing the same). You don't really care about facts, tbh I don't blame you because most people involved in politics don't. I believe it's virtually impossible to change someone's political viewpoint. I could give you solid-truths and you'd rationalize it, just like you did with
    Great job nick picking "trump built those cages"
    damn u must be mad neg reppin me lmao, proving my point even more
    Last edited by Gaydow; 09-16-2019 at 02:39 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

Matthew (09-16-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    AMERICA CANT YOU SEE
    YOUR PRESIDENT MR.TRUMP
    IS HITLER
    HE CONTROL NAZI
    SAVE AMERICA

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    theories will always be a theories.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
    theories will always be a theories.
    what are you even saying phlegm

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast