Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 60
  1. #16
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    7,362
    Reputation
    687
    Thanks
    997
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
    The conditions have been probably the same
    They have not I made a thread about it a while ago. The camps were built under the cunt Obama but under Trump the conditions have deteriorated ten-fold because the population of the camps has also increased exponentially and people are kept their long-term. There have been many documented deaths already.

    Why do you always take a defensive stance on every issue pertaining to Trump , white supremacy, etc...?
    Last edited by Ferris Bueller; 09-16-2019 at 11:01 AM.

  2. #17
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    8,200
    Reputation
    2444
    Thanks
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post


    They have not I made a thread about it a while ago. The camps were built under the cunt Obama but under Trump the conditions have deteriorated ten-fold because the population of the camps has also increased exponentially and people are kept their long-term. There have been many documented deaths already.

    Why do you always take a defensive stance on every issue pertaining to Trump , white supremacy, etc...?
    They have not
    They've always been bad, I won't argue that it's gotten worse.

    There have been many documented deaths already.
    An increase*.

    Why do you always take a defensive stance on every issue pertaining to Trump , white supremacy, etc...?
    Because not every bad thing happening in the world is a cause of Trump's presidency. I prefer facts/logic over emotional/political bias, when I see someone post stupid shit, I call it out. If that means I play the devil's advocate, then I play the devil's advocate.

    white supremacy

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

    Faggot (09-16-2019)

  4. #18
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    34,658
    Reputation
    5496
    Thanks
    40,629
    My Mood
    Devilish
    [4:43:57 PM] [MPGH]Hugh Janus: he's retarded
    [4:44:19 PM] [MPGH]Hugh Janus: can we get a perm ban on dab from not speaking about politics
    [4:44:20 PM] [MPGH]Hugh Janus: dab is literally hitler
    [4:44:37 PM] [MPGH]Hugh Janus: he burned my copy of mein campf
    [4:44:40 PM] [MPGH]Hugh Janus: /sad
    @Hugh Jangus @Dab

    DEBATE THIS





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Faggot (09-16-2019),[MPGH]Shadow (09-16-2019)

  6. #19
    Faggot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    2,017
    Reputation
    718
    Thanks
    521
    Everyone looking at this from negative points of views.

    We should look at what this has brought us. Be it Trump's presidency, which as an outsider, not everything he's doing is bad and has actual backing and logic, even tho as a person he's completly fucking mentall left behind but that's not a factor now. aka hugh janus has solid argument points. so does dab but he's politically butthurt 24/7 + literally only talks about it so idk.

    ice /=/ nazis.

    Empowering them to an extent is abusive yet does not mean that what they were doing before, wasn't bad enough. Be it Trump or Obama. Cages, hurting other's human rights and talking/mentioning about rights that were written more then five decades ago that conflict with modern laws.

    if u break da law u gonna get punished end

    politics is a shit show especially with bias and corporate media. the "truth" is merely a hoax/fairytale at this point. it's hard to distinguish it these days.
    MPGH History

    Member
    05/04/2015
    Premium
    27/09/2017
    Cock Sucker
    10/01/2018 - 23/08/2018
    Premium Seller
    10/03/2018
    News Force
    14/05/2018 - idfk
    Publicist - Translator
    01/09/2018 - idfk
    Publicist - Wiki Management
    30/10/2019 - oof

  7. #20
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    7,362
    Reputation
    687
    Thanks
    997
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
    I prefer facts/logic over emotional/political bias, when I see someone post stupid shit, I call it out.
    Then why would you say something demonstrably false like "conditions in the detention facilities have not gotten worse"?

  8. #21
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    8,200
    Reputation
    2444
    Thanks
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post


    Then why would you say something demonstrably false like "conditions in the detention facilities have not gotten worse"?
    In your eyes, you can tell me how they've gotten worse. As far as I'm seeing, at least the Trump administration isn't handing off kids to human traffickers. <-- Doesn't get any worse or incompetent than that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    [4:43:57 PM] [MPGH]Hugh Janus: he's retarded
    [4:44:19 PM] [MPGH]Hugh Janus: can we get a perm ban on dab from not speaking about politics
    [4:44:20 PM] [MPGH]Hugh Janus: dab is literally hitler
    [4:44:37 PM] [MPGH]Hugh Janus: he burned my copy of mein campf
    [4:44:40 PM] [MPGH]Hugh Janus: /sad
    @Hugh Jangus @Dab

    DEBATE THIS
    Nothing to debate, he burned my copy of mein campf. That is literally hitler.

  9. #22
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,114
    Reputation
    803
    Thanks
    8,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
    but you know what you're getting yourself into when you do illegal shit
    Article 14 under the Universal Declaration of Human Rights

    Article 31 of the 1951 convention on refugees.

    Article 6 of the US Constitution

    To clarify what this means, the 1945 Declaration of Human Rights states in Article 14 that people have the right to seek asylum. The 1967 protocol on the 1951 convention on refugees reasserts asylum seekers cannot be punished for actively seeking asylum. Article 6 of the US Constitution makes this US law and only superseded by the constitution it's self, which in fact makes the issue of deporting/punishing undocumented immigrants a state's right issue as evident of the 1798 Kentucky resolutions drafted by Thomas Jefferson which cited the 10th amendment for what we'd now call sanctuary cities.

    So what does this mean? By crossing the border if you are seeking asylum you cannot be punished under the 1967 protocols, and under Article 14 you have the right to seek asylum. Asylum seekers who enter here have up to 1 year to claim asylum in the United States. Also the misconception about "third safe countries" only applies to countries with these kind of treaties. The EU has one, and America/Canada has a third safe country treaty, which means if you enter the US you must claim asylum here u cant go through the US to canada to claim asylum. This only applies to US/Canada, and recently gautamala which trump had join the treaty. Traveling through mexico to get to the US to claim asylum is legal by our laws and theirs.

    What they're doing is legal. What we're doing isn't. Throwing asylum seekers in cages is a form of punishment, and going after those who had been recorded entering the US as justification is illegal and violation of those 1967 protocols. This is why the UN and human right activists have been condemning the US.
    BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  10. #23
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    8,200
    Reputation
    2444
    Thanks
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Article 14 under the Universal Declaration of Human Rights

    Article 31 of the 1951 convention on refugees.

    Article 6 of the US Constitution

    To clarify what this means, the 1945 Declaration of Human Rights states in Article 14 that people have the right to seek asylum. The 1967 protocol on the 1951 convention on refugees reasserts asylum seekers cannot be punished for actively seeking asylum. Article 6 of the US Constitution makes this US law and only superseded by the constitution it's self, which in fact makes the issue of deporting/punishing undocumented immigrants a state's right issue as evident of the 1798 Kentucky resolutions drafted by Thomas Jefferson which cited the 10th amendment for what we'd now call sanctuary cities.

    So what does this mean? By crossing the border if you are seeking asylum you cannot be punished under the 1967 protocols, and under Article 14 you have the right to seek asylum. Asylum seekers who enter here have up to 1 year to claim asylum in the United States. Also the misconception about "third safe countries" only applies to countries with these kind of treaties. The EU has one, and America/Canada has a third safe country treaty, which means if you enter the US you must claim asylum here u cant go through the US to canada to claim asylum. This only applies to US/Canada, and recently gautamala which trump had join the treaty. Traveling through mexico to get to the US to claim asylum is legal by our laws and theirs.

    What they're doing is legal. What we're doing isn't. Throwing asylum seekers in cages is a form of punishment, and going after those who had been recorded entering the US as justification is illegal and violation of those 1967 protocols. This is why the UN and human right activists have been condemning the US.
    haha me dab, me ignore everything and redirecting conversation to something irrelevant. You are literally Hitler.

  11. #24
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,114
    Reputation
    803
    Thanks
    8,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
    haha me dab, me ignore everything and redirecting conversation to something irrelevant. You are literally Hitler.
    I see you're not willing to have a good faith argument.

    Originally your non-sense stemmed from you not paying attention to what you're reading and thinking I was comparing the severity of action taken by nazis/ICE, when I even clarified I mentioned the sanford prison experiment, and how the nazis were a result of the behavior that psychological experiment showed, just as ICE agents have been and are becoming as we see with reports of their wrong doing.

    Now you've exposed your ignorance and I've educated you. As a result you fall back onto more non-sense and choose to derail any potential of a productive conversation. Go argue with some 9 year olds about why the color green is better than purple.
    BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  12. #25
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    8,200
    Reputation
    2444
    Thanks
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    I see you're not willing to have a good faith argument.

    Originally your non-sense stemmed from you not paying attention to what you're reading and thinking I was comparing the severity of action taken by nazis/ICE, when I even clarified I mentioned the sanford prison experiment, and how the nazis were a result of the behavior that psychological experiment showed, just as ICE agents have been and are becoming as we see with reports of their wrong doing.

    Now you've exposed your ignorance and I've educated you. As a result you fall back onto more non-sense and choose to derail any potential of a productive conversation. Go argue with some 9 year olds about why the color green is better than purple.
    Hahahahahah, classic Dab.

    There's having no argument with you. You disregarded everything I said and went into talking about illegally crossing the border not being illegal, but okay. Also, you got extremely butthurt, also shows how much "you've educated" me.

    Dab is literally hitler.

  13. #26
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,114
    Reputation
    803
    Thanks
    8,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
    Hahahahahah, classic Dab.

    There's having no argument with you. You disregarded everything I said and went into talking about illegally crossing the border not being illegal, but okay. Also, you got extremely butthurt, also shows how much "you've educated" me.

    Dab is literally hitler.

    The Obama administration was placing kids with human traffickers from the detention centers. How does it get any worse than that lol..?
    Letting children die in concentration camps after separating them from their family without any system to get unite them, forcing hundreds of people to sleep together in cramped cages. Illegally punishing asylum seekers for seeking asylum. Deporting people who've lived in America their whole lives and in many cases served in the Military to countries they've never been to speak the language or have a history of.

    The reason I ignored this is because you're just making a whataboutism, an appeal to hypocrisy. As I said countless times and as actual leftists said when it was happening, obama immigration policy was horrible, and thats why the courts ruled against him and made him catch and release. But I can keep going if you want...


    I see the out-rage of the conditions, but being released into the care of human traffickers is fucking monstrous
    Oh you mean like the ICE agents who sexually assaulted people in their custody?

    https://theintercept.com/2018/04/11/...abuse-ice-dhs/
    https://www.aclu.org/blog/immigrants...ot-responsible
    https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...al-assault-and


    What's also is retarded is that these kids are dragged through the desert by their retarded parents, and some even die along the way.
    Which says what? Their parents are just pieces of shit thats what you think? Or maybe it says more about the places theyre leaving and the merit of the dangers they're fleeing from. What's retarded is people who think someone brave enough to pack up and travel to America for their families safety are somehow bad people.


    Conditions at these camps could be better, but you know what you're getting yourself into when you do illegal shit.
    As I pointed out, it's not illegal to seek asylum. You must be physically within the US or at a port of entry, and the reason why people don't line up at ports of entry is because of exactly what Trump did. They have ques and continue to reduce them, people end up stranded without protection or resettlement by the OOR. In fact Trump told a bunch of asylum seekers to do this 6 months ago, they're still waiting. So instead people cross the border get physically inside the US so they can file their claim for asylum and be protected. Also the reason why they come here in the first place is because of what we did during the cold war up till today propping up dictators, overthrowing regimes, and starting conflicts in virtually every country south of the border.


    I feel bad for the kids because they aren't responsible for this, and that falls on their retarded parents.
    Again, if they're willing to make the journey to America and potentially deal with the human rights violations we're committing, that says more about the place they're coming from than it does them


    You can feed me some moralistic crap about the parents trying to find a better lifestyle crossing the border,
    Let me get a couple dozen guys to point guns at you, your wife, and children and then tell you I'm taking your wife and daughter, and we're going to make your son join our cartel. You know what people do in this situation? They run away and flee for safety. The US tends to be safer from cartels than other countries south of the border. Asylum seekers specifically are seeking asylum, not just to taste American food and wear American clothes.


    Not to mention kids being kidnapped, molested and raped along the way to the border. Everything you're advocating for, or you're pissed off about, is political.
    So because people take advantage of asylum seekers we should reject them and just let them die, be raped, and kidnapped? What exactly are you trying to say when you mention children being harmed when their families try bringing them to america? Are you saying we should do a better job at protecting asylum seekers and trying to get them here more safely?



    Bro, I go out of my way to avoid corporate media and all I can hear about is Trump's detention centers. When I was actually watching corporate media, I heard nothing of Obama's detention centers. I don't see your point lol. I'm talking about Bias, and the bias is definitely due to politics. Let us be real, most of the people who talk about this issue, don't really give a shit about those people in the detention center.. It's all about politics, it's why I stay away from politics. People will find ways to rationalize shit just so it supports their political view-point (I see you doing the same). You don't really care about facts, tbh I don't blame you because most people involved in politics don't. I believe it's virtually impossible to change someone's political viewpoint. I could give you solid-truths and you'd rationalize it, just like you did with
    Obamas immigration policy was on the news, not as much as it was on independent media sites and actual leftist news typically on radio or internet.

    It's clear to me, you're just a child, and have very little understanding or knowledge about the topic you're speaking out your ass on. I'm done here.
    BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  14. #27
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    8,200
    Reputation
    2444
    Thanks
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Letting children die in concentration camps after separating them from their family without any system to get unite them, forcing hundreds of people to sleep together in cramped cages. Illegally punishing asylum seekers for seeking asylum. Deporting people who've lived in America their whole lives and in many cases served in the Military to countries they've never been to speak the language or have a history of.

    The reason I ignored this is because you're just making a whataboutism, an appeal to hypocrisy. As I said countless times and as actual leftists said when it was happening, obama immigration policy was horrible, and thats why the courts ruled against him and made him catch and release. But I can keep going if you want...




    Oh you mean like the ICE agents who sexually assaulted people in their custody?

    https://theintercept.com/2018/04/11/...abuse-ice-dhs/
    https://www.aclu.org/blog/immigrants...ot-responsible
    https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...al-assault-and




    Which says what? Their parents are just pieces of shit thats what you think? Or maybe it says more about the places theyre leaving and the merit of the dangers they're fleeing from. What's retarded is people who think someone brave enough to pack up and travel to America for their families safety are somehow bad people.




    As I pointed out, it's not illegal to seek asylum. You must be physically within the US or at a port of entry, and the reason why people don't line up at ports of entry is because of exactly what Trump did. They have ques and continue to reduce them, people end up stranded without protection or resettlement by the OOR. In fact Trump told a bunch of asylum seekers to do this 6 months ago, they're still waiting. So instead people cross the border get physically inside the US so they can file their claim for asylum and be protected. Also the reason why they come here in the first place is because of what we did during the cold war up till today propping up dictators, overthrowing regimes, and starting conflicts in virtually every country south of the border.




    Again, if they're willing to make the journey to America and potentially deal with the human rights violations we're committing, that says more about the place they're coming from than it does them




    Let me get a couple dozen guys to point guns at you, your wife, and children and then tell you I'm taking your wife and daughter, and we're going to make your son join our cartel. You know what people do in this situation? They run away and flee for safety. The US tends to be safer from cartels than other countries south of the border. Asylum seekers specifically are seeking asylum, not just to taste American food and wear American clothes.




    So because people take advantage of asylum seekers we should reject them and just let them die, be raped, and kidnapped? What exactly are you trying to say when you mention children being harmed when their families try bringing them to america? Are you saying we should do a better job at protecting asylum seekers and trying to get them here more safely?





    Obamas immigration policy was on the news, not as much as it was on independent media sites and actual leftist news typically on radio or internet.

    It's clear to me, you're just a child, and have very little understanding or knowledge about the topic you're speaking out your ass on. I'm done here.
    You're just repeating your points lol, rationalizing them even though we've been through it. Sleeping in cramped cages != being handed off to human traffickers. I suggest you do some research on what happens when human traffickers take kids down south. You won't sleep for days.

    It's clear to me, you're just a child
    I'm smiling. I must've really hit some nerves in the past 24 hours.

  15. #28
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,114
    Reputation
    803
    Thanks
    8,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Real Timmy Turner View Post
    Sleeping in cramped cages != being handed off to human traffickers.
    Does this somehow make everything this administration has done justified or acceptable because Obama did terrible things as well? Are you trying to boil this down to an argument of who was/is worse on immigration? Are you trying to debate whether being handcuffed to a trafficker, or being raped/rejected medical help are at all equivalent?
    BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  16. #29
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    8,200
    Reputation
    2444
    Thanks
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Does this somehow make everything this administration has done justified or acceptable because Obama did terrible things as well? Are you trying to boil this down to an argument of who was/is worse on immigration? Are you trying to debate whether being handcuffed to a trafficker, or being raped/rejected medical help are at all equivalent?
    Lol, earlier you were doing the same "It's gotten much worse under Trump". All I'm telling you to do is research what happens to kids who're trafficked in S. America, compared that to the current conditions and tell me it's worse. You're the one here trying to prove that it's worse under Trump, compare it.

  17. #30
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,114
    Reputation
    803
    Thanks
    8,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Real Timmy Turner View Post
    Lol, earlier you were doing the same "It's gotten much worse under Trump". All I'm telling you to do is research what happens to kids who're trafficked in S. America, compared that to the current conditions and tell me it's worse. You're the one here trying to prove that it's worse under Trump, compare it.
    Okay cool, you're bringing up information that I've already known and years ago bitched about.

    Stop making baseless assumptions, you only make you're self look stupid like you did now.
    BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Selling 1st Lt 1, Cheap, CBL Clean, decent stats from the past, no perms.
    By ltdjowns in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 06:58 PM
  2. [Discussion] Learning from the past.
    By sizfeetunder in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 06:28 PM
  3. MPGH Site Header Images from the past years.
    By Jabooty671 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 04:32 PM
  4. Blast from the Past
    By R3V in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 09:57 PM
  5. MPGH NEEDS A BLAST FROM THE PAST
    By Chuck Norris. in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 10:54 AM