Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Real Timmy Turner View Post
    Comparing SS authority to that of a ICE agent is a false equivalency.

Lol, funniest shit I've read all day. You really do live your life through politics, even though your viewpoints are totally retarded. I get life is shitty and politics can be an escape in a way, but fucks sake dude, get some hobbies that don't involve Trump.

If balls are in question, why don't you go record yourself doing a Steven crowder type Change my mind for "Ice agents are inherently evil as SS agents from WW2". I'd love to see you get shat on in public.

- - - Updated - - -

Soyboys don't do well squaring up.

The point was about the psychology that occurs when you have power over other people. Some teachers experience that as well, but the more power you have over them and the lower you think of the people u have power over the more likely u are to become "evil".

Also you totally missed the point. That experiment had students PRETEND to be in positions over power and inmates, that same factor occurs in any circumstance but the level of power yo uhave over those people will dictate how far it can go. The guy who ran the experiment allowed it to go further than it should have gone, and those people kept pushing it further.

I compared the psychology of a Nazi, to an ICE agent, and you can't get over the fact I'm not comparing crimes, I'm comparing the psychology that happens when you put people in these circumstances. The concentration camps should have never made a return and never been expanded. We created a sanford experiment situation and thats why we see so many reports of ICE doing fucked up shit.

Your responses have no merit as usual. If you want to continue this discussion or have an actual good faith argument then you can mic up, if you want to hide behind your keyboard while saying stupid shit and never logically addressing topics then you can do so with other children around your age, because at this point I honestly don't give a fuck anymore. You have 0 interest in an actual productive conversation you'd rather sit in the corner and cry about shit you have 0 clue about.

- - - Updated - - -

Antifa vs itself will be the real fight against fascism, they'll split into two groups.
    Anti has never killed anyone, and is extremely small for a terrorist group, of which overwhelming majority are right wing extremist groups, are much larger, and actually have murdered people.

What antifia does isn't condoned, but pointing to them as the boogyman in the room just reasserts how fucking delusional you are, falling in line with right wing propaganda.

Edit: Also I see you're afraid to voice chat or cam up with me. As expected from a fake ass bitch who isn't even informed on his shit positions that come off as non-sense trolls.

Like I said before, if you want to talk to me, you can do so without hiding behind your keyboard. I can't imagine being afraid to speak to another human being, thats extremely pathetic and is likely your parents fault.
    Last edited by Dab; 09-18-2019 at 04:42 PM.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Like I said before, if you want to talk to me, you can do so without hiding behind your keyboard. I can't imagine being afraid to speak to another human being, thats extremely pathetic and is likely your parents fault.
    Holy shit he just called him the fuck out!!@!!@!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    shadow irl

Last edited by Aborted; 09-18-2019 at 05:13 PM.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Edit: Also I see you're afraid to voice chat or cam up with me. As expected from a fake ass bitch who isn't even informed on his shit positions that come off as non-sense trolls.

slut shamed

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (09-18-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    shadow irl

aborted and dab irl

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

slut shamed
    sexist

- - - Updated - - -

The point was about the psychology that occurs when you have power over other people. Some teachers experience that as well, but the more power you have over them and the lower you think of the people u have power over the more likely u are to become "evil".

Also you totally missed the point. That experiment had students PRETEND to be in positions over power and inmates, that same factor occurs in any circumstance but the level of power yo uhave over those people will dictate how far it can go. The guy who ran the experiment allowed it to go further than it should have gone, and those people kept pushing it further.

I compared the psychology of a Nazi, to an ICE agent, and you can't get over the fact I'm not comparing crimes, I'm comparing the psychology that happens when you put people in these circumstances. The concentration camps should have never made a return and never been expanded. We created a sanford experiment situation and thats why we see so many reports of ICE doing fucked up shit.

Your responses have no merit as usual. If you want to continue this discussion or have an actual good faith argument then you can mic up, if you want to hide behind your keyboard while saying stupid shit and never logically addressing topics then you can do so with other children around your age, because at this point I honestly don't give a fuck anymore. You have 0 interest in an actual productive conversation you'd rather sit in the corner and cry about shit you have 0 clue about.

- - - Updated - - -

Anti has never killed anyone, and is extremely small for a terrorist group, of which overwhelming majority are right wing extremist groups, are much larger, and actually have murdered people.

What antifia does isn't condoned, but pointing to them as the boogyman in the room just reasserts how fucking delusional you are, falling in line with right wing propaganda.

Imagine resorting to insults when someone doesn't want to engage with you in a "political conversation". I'm not a politician you 110 lb soyboy, I could give less of a fuck about debating you. Unlike you, my life doesn't revolve around politics and trying to have debates over shit that doesn't affect my life.. (Perhaps it has something to do with me having a life). You definitely have no purpose, a nihilistic soyboy who blames everyone else for something that's wrong with your life.
    Mah i'm bein' oppressed!! Blame Trump!
    I'm a soyboy! Blame Trump!
    I have no other purpose than politics! Blame Trump!
    My parents raised a soyboy! Blame Trump!
    For someone who has no clue about what your name is, he sure does own a lot of real estate in your head. Considering you've been hounding me to "cam to cam" or "mic to mic" with you, seems like I've bought up a significant amount of real estate from Trump. Art of the deal.

Now, if you really want to "debate me", I'm not exactly sure where you're located.. I live in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Buy a plane ticket, come out here and we can talk. You can record us having a conversation and you're free to put it up. Once that's done, we'll go to my gym where I train, and we'll hop in the ring. You can wear all the protection you want, since you want to question my balls. I'll stick to Muay thai, you can deploy any street/martial arts tactics you want.

As long as the ticket is $1000 CAD or less, I'll pay half of the amount for you to come out here. Now, if you think I'm bullshitting here, @Dave84311 or @arunforce can ban me if I refuse to do so. It's very easy talking shit over a screen or mic, but I'd be very inclined to see you saying that shit IRL to my face. Considering you're a soyboy, I won't even go hard on you.

Now if you have balls, come on out mate.
    Last edited by Gaydow; 09-18-2019 at 06:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    As long as the ticket is $1000 CAD or less, I'll pay half of the amount for you to come out here. Now, if you think I'm bullshitting here, @Dave84311 or @arunforce can ban me if I refuse to do so. It's very easy talking shit over a screen or mic, but I'd be very inclined to see you saying that shit IRL to my face. Considering you're a soyboy, I won't even go hard on you.

HOLY SHIT THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE IT OUTSIDE SPICY DRAMA

Thanks
    aborted and dab irl

- - - Updated - - -

sexist

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine resorting to insults when someone doesn't want to engage with you in a "political conversation". I'm not a politician you 110 lb soyboy, I could give less of a fuck about debating you. Unlike you, my life doesn't revolve around politics and trying to have debates over shit that doesn't affect my life.. (Perhaps it has something to do with me having a life). You definitely have no purpose, a nihilistic soyboy who blames everyone else for something that's wrong with your life.
    Mah i'm bein' oppressed!! Blame Trump!
    I'm a soyboy! Blame Trump!
    I have no other purpose than politics! Blame Trump!
    My parents raised a soyboy! Blame Trump!
    For someone who has no clue about what your name is, he sure does own a lot of real estate in your head. Considering you've been hounding me to "cam to cam" or "mic to mic" with you, seems like I've bought up a significant amount of real estate from Trump. Art of the deal.

Now, if you really want to "debate me", I'm not exactly sure where you're located.. I live in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Buy a plane ticket, come out here and we can talk. You can record us having a conversation and you're free to put it up. Once that's done, we'll go to my gym where I train, and we'll hop in the ring. You can wear all the protection you want, since you want to question my balls. I'll stick to Muay thai, you can deploy any street/martial arts tactics you want.

As long as the ticket is $1000 CAD or less, I'll pay half of the amount for you to come out here. Now, if you think I'm bullshitting here, @<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1" target="_blank">Dave84311</a> or @<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2" target="_blank">arunforce</a> can ban me if I refuse to do so. It's very easy talking shit over a screen or mic, but I'd be very inclined to see you saying that shit IRL to my face. Considering you're a soyboy, I won't even go hard on you.

Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    No balls??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    This sounds like antifa fa fights in the streets

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    No balls??
    Former BattleOn Minion

Thanks
    Thanks for proving you're a pussy. I'm willing to drop money for you to come here. You can't even formulate a reply, instead you're replying with videos. Know your place in this world, soyboy.

Thanks
    Thanks for proving you're a pussy. I'm willing to drop money for you to come here. You can't even formulate a reply, instead you're replying with videos. Know your place in this world, soyboy.
    BTC: 1HFZbvFje6oYKZMq1863gmQvbT5dKvTiQZ
    ETH: 0xB074847d9b922E9986309F98Af1512F59001E99d

Money first, exit scam second.
    Former BattleOn Minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Funny how using insults only invalidates arguments when the other person does it.
    Stay tilted chud.

Now let's all calm down and listen to some soyboy antifa music.
    Last edited by Aborted; 09-18-2019 at 08:30 PM.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Ferris Bueller (09-18-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Funny how using insults only invalidates arguments when the other person does it.
    Stay tilted chud.

Now let's all calm down and listen to some soyboy antifa music.
    Don't you have some puppies you need to be killing alongside your Chapotraphouse brethren?
    Last edited by Gaydow; 09-18-2019 at 08:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    I love how this whole thread should have been about the video regarding the rise of facism in Europe nearing world war 2 and how it compares to today but no one watched Dave's actual interesting video and everything went off the rails. Sorry, Dave.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234