Thread: Loving youself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Loving youself

It's not a relationship when there's no arguments involved (Not saying every relationship but most of them). I'm emotionally unstable right now, things have been getting worst for me. My girlfriend shut me off completely by pointing out what's wrong with me, no self worth and pathetic. Every convo I started are always based on her interest. I admit I was being too clingy and emotional dependent on her. I was pressuring her too much and didn't give her personal space. She didn't break up with me yet but I can feel it's on the verge of happening anytime soon. She told me to love myself. How do you find love in yourself? How do you find who you are and become yourself?
    Member - 30/05/2012
    Premium - 01/11/2020
    News Force - 12/05/2019 till 24/02/2021

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Relationships can work without arguments; and she is not going to break up with you unless you are actually going to change yourself, give her the deserved personal space and stop pressuring her, relationships do not work however when you are this way, learn from it.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

Banana (09-16-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    It is a vast topic, nobody can tell you how to love yourself without long talks because we are all different. What I can tell you however is my experience, and you can reflect on it by yourself and see which area needs improvement.

Loving yourself begins with two steps: First) You accept who you are with all your faults. Second) Progress.

To embrace the first step you will need time and observation skills to see how others live their lives. You need to realize that nobody is perfect and that we all, no exceptions, suffer. The rich, the poor, the single. It is only a matter of how good your act is. Some people however choose to run from it, and some people choose to face it. So ask yourself this; are you ready to face the problem head on? If you are, then you have accepted yourself.
    You see yourself ugly? No problem, most people do. You don't have a talent? No problem, most people don't. That is when the second step comes up; progression, because they both are connected with each other.

You are ugly? Shower and get a new hair cut. Change your clothes, you may not feel comfortable with what you currently have, so change it up. And after changing it up, remember that beauty on the outside matters not. At your 30's, will your wife care what you look like, or will she care about how you treat her, your success as a person, and how well life is going for your family? That is why you don't taint your personality; you work on it to become a better person. Beauty is temporary, but the soul is eternal.
    You have no talent? Search for a hobby that suits you. People are not born with raw talent in their blood, they work on it, and work until they become good at it.

Every single thing you go through is an experience, isn't it? And through experience we learn, we change, and we see things we haven't seen before. It could be a deep talk with your friend, or seeing a beggar on the street. Either of those events may "tick" something within your head, and that tick is what we call maturation.
    To progress is to mature. I am not talking about becoming a dignified god that has matured through countless experiences, not at all. Maturation is simply, to me, beating the you from yesterday.
    That you from yesterday is the checkpoint you need to surpass at any given time. Doing your bed in the morning is hard? Do it. Do it and repeat to yourself, "This is my responsibility, this is for my progression". Repeat that in everything you may find hard.
    It will not be easy, for a week or even a month, but over time they will seem like mundane responsibilities. It will become your routine. And how do you know when that happens? You will feel proud of yourself for doing it, and that is the reward of self discipline. You always seek to be the best version of yourself, not seeking approval of others. There is nothing is better in this life than being proud of your progress.

Of course there are other matters such as emotions and how being emotionally dependent on others is not good on the long run, but once you realize that life does not revolve around you and that your daily life is one of many, you will want to live the life of the few who truly enjoy and appreciate themselves. After all, there is no person who was there with you from the very beginning and will stay with you till the very end except yourself, so cut him some slack and have a deep talk with him, cry with him, consult him, and appreciate him.

Thus, know what your problems, accept them, and work on them.
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
    It is a vast topic, nobody can tell you how to love yourself without long talks because we are all different. What I can tell you however is my experience, and you can reflect on it by yourself and see which area needs improvement.

Loving yourself begins with two steps: First) You accept who you are with all your faults. Second) Progress.

To embrace the first step you will need time and observation skills to see how others live their lives. You need to realize that nobody is perfect and that we all, no exceptions, suffer. The rich, the poor, the single. It is only a matter of how good your act is. Some people however choose to run from it, and some people choose to face it. So ask yourself this; are you ready to face the problem head on? If you are, then you have accepted yourself.
    You see yourself ugly? No problem, most people do. You don't have a talent? No problem, most people don't. That is when the second step comes up; progression, because they both are connected with each other.

You are ugly? Shower and get a new hair cut. Change your clothes, you may not feel comfortable with what you currently have, so change it up. And after changing it up, remember that beauty on the outside matters not. At your 30's, will your wife care what you look like, or will she care about how you treat her, your success as a person, and how well life is going for your family? That is why you don't taint your personality; you work on it to become a better person. Beauty is temporary, but the soul is eternal.
    You have no talent? Search for a hobby that suits you. People are not born with raw talent in their blood, they work on it, and work until they become good at it.

Every single thing you go through is an experience, isn't it? And through experience we learn, we change, and we see things we haven't seen before. It could be a deep talk with your friend, or seeing a beggar on the street. Either of those events may "tick" something within your head, and that tick is what we call maturation.
    To progress is to mature. I am not talking about becoming a dignified god that has matured through countless experiences, not at all. Maturation is simply, to me, beating the you from yesterday.
    That you from yesterday is the checkpoint you need to surpass at any given time. Doing your bed in the morning is hard? Do it. Do it and repeat to yourself, "This is my responsibility, this is for my progression". Repeat that in everything you may find hard.
    It will not be easy, for a week or even a month, but over time they will seem like mundane responsibilities. It will become your routine. And how do you know when that happens? You will feel proud of yourself for doing it, and that is the reward of self discipline. You always seek to be the best version of yourself, not seeking approval of others. There is nothing is better in this life than being proud of your progress.

Of course there are other matters such as emotions and how being emotionally dependent on others is not good on the long run, but once you realize that life does not revolve around you and that your daily life is one of many, you will want to live the life of the few who truly enjoy and appreciate themselves. After all, there is no person who was there with you from the very beginning and will stay with you till the very end except yourself, so cut him some slack and have a deep talk with him, cry with him, consult him, and appreciate him.

Thus, know what your problems, accept them, and work on them.
    part of being ugly is you have to accept your ugly then love yourself

wouldnt know though because im fucking beautiful

also if some bitch tells you to love yourself consider it over

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks

I'd hate myself too if my signature would be two loli characters doing some dumb shit and my avi some 2d chick crying

bruh i genuinely cringe when i see people whining about shit like this i'd understand if you were 14 or something but nah bruh

it's like every time you look in the mirror or think about the past you're always going to notice the negative things over the positive things since they bother you more so just stop thinking about improving yourself and it will come naturally> ,> ,asda i was reading what Maiyon said about getting a haircut and new outfit and i recently did that since i went off the World of Warcraft deep-end and got fucked so i did that

yeye this gonna be a fucking sölvidocument.word

I'm super fucking bored and i'm on the verge of getting depressed, i don't have any friends in the city that i moved to so i've been going off the deep-end every other month, yesterday i saw this poster for a board-game club at my collage and i'm checking that out,,>>>>>>>>>> I've lived here for almost more than a year now and i dont know a single person since i'm in a tech education and everyone is an incel watching pewdiepie playing minecraft in class

Just do whatever the fuck don't compare yourself to other people and compare yourself to you from last week

>>>ANIME?? FUCKING LOSER

This weekend i was chilling in my room with some koolaid and playing witha hypnotic yo-yo and i looked at some manga posters in my room that i hadn't looked at in years so i threw out a shit ton of manga and figurines probably worth like $2000 (gave away) bruh just throw everything away that you have or sell physical or mental shit and start a new chapter

reach your tiny malasian arms into every pocket of the world until you find your precious dreams boi

??????? midnight rants
    Last edited by Sölvi; 09-16-2019 at 06:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    wouldnt know though because im fucking beautiful
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

Dagger (09-17-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
    You are ugly? Shower and get a new hair cut. Change your clothes, you may not feel comfortable with what you currently have, so change it up.
    This is a response to OP, but Mayion here has a very good point. In my personal opinion, one of the best ways to get a positive self esteem and or add some pride to yourself would be to entirely change your physical appearance until the point in which you're satisfied. Maybe we all can't look like the models off of magazines, but which wardrobe changes, nutrition/gym habits, and basically attaining a better physical and mental image of yourself will indeed stimulate self esteem.

My freshman year of high-school all the way til my Junior year (almost 4 years ago wow) I was depressed, had negative body image about myself, and I felt like I wasn't wanted by anyone. Well one day, practically out of nowhere, I stopped feeling sorry for myself and thought, "you know what? fuck being miserable with life, I'm about to take this bitch by the balls." Now, I am not by any means saying this as if I am some sort of philosophical genius, but you do have control over a lot of your psyche and your physical condition. With all that being said, I think my main point is that you may not have self esteem, but the beauty in humanity is that we have the ability to change & overcome obstacles. Pretty much anything you dislike about yourself, you can change. Just try to be the best version of yourself, or rather the version of yourself you'd most want to see.

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I do love myself but, i don't know when did I started loving myself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Agree with some points others have made. I will throw in drive and purpose. It's not a surprise that drive and purpose are commonly seen as attractive features in both men and women.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    Try to identify the traits in you that you’d see as faults. See if some of these are correlated and then figure out which ones you can work out on your own. These things take time so don’t worry about it bro and take care of yourself

Thanks
    Don't fucking love yourself and just drown in depression with me

Thanks
    @Matthew your profile picture explains why you won't love yourself lmao

MPGH History
    05/04/2015
    Premium
    27/09/2017
    Cock Sucker
    10/01/2018 - 23/08/2018
    Premium Seller
    10/03/2018
    News Force
    14/05/2018 - idfk
    Publicist - Translator
    01/09/2018 - idfk
    Publicist - Wiki Management
    30/10/2019 - oof
    Middleman
    05/09/2020 - 09/01/2021
    Cock Sucker
    20/10/2020 - 20/11/2020
    Former Staff
    09/01/2021

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Damn dude.

-------------

Anyhow - another advice that I can possibly give is that you cannot be in a healthy relationships; when you are too depended on your magnificent another, they should be able to like help you motivate you to be a better person without you being pushy or needy.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

Dagger (09-19-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Stop living up to your name, ******

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post