Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Hydra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,257
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    6,928
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Area 51 Raid Starts Tomorrow. Who's ready?

    Schools in September 20, 2019 be like.






    How many people do you guys think would actually go?
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hydra For This Useful Post:

    Zuhrain (09-29-2019)

  3. #2
    Vicarious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    R'lyeh
    Posts
    2,431
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    How many people do you guys think would actually go?
    100-200 ppl I guess. Hope that somebody will stream it so I can watch them getting arrested lol
    Does anybody know when exactly it will start?

    EDIT:
    Last edited by Vicarious; 09-20-2019 at 02:28 AM.

    prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.

  4. #3
    Poonce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wkwk Land
    Posts
    437
    Reputation
    626
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Stressed

  5. #4
    Muay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Dead
    Slightly curious on what's going to happen, not gonna lie.
    I bet some people arrive, especially some streamers and we're probably gonna enjoy everything that's gonna happen from either livestreams or videos that get uploaded later.
    I bet they will be shot w/ non lethal weapons and everyone gonna run away

  6. #5
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    33,667
    Reputation
    5346
    Thanks
    40,046
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ppl are gonna get arrested for even being in the area

    its gonna be a huge flop





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Hydra (09-20-2019),Silent (09-20-2019)

  8. #6
    Witchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by rockroff View Post
    Slightly curious on what's going to happen, not gonna lie.
    I bet some people arrive, especially some streamers and we're probably gonna enjoy everything that's gonna happen from either livestreams or videos that get uploaded later.
    I bet they will be shot w/ non lethal weapons and everyone gonna run away
    Nothing happend sadly only some streamers went there.

  9. #7
    Silent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    4,854
    Reputation
    2106
    Thanks
    8,035
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    ppl are gonna get arrested for even being in the area

    its gonna be a huge flop
    Gonna be quite funny. The military testing ground is gonna arm the fuck up and every Kyle is gonna get fucked.

    If anyone is taking this serious and actually tries to break in (which they will failed), they're gonna get shot. Gonna be quite the funny news "Kyle tries to break into controversial military testing ground and get shot. Proof of aliens? I think yes"

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Silent For This Useful Post:

    Hydra (09-20-2019)

  11. #8
    Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    忍者)
    Posts
    15,618
    Reputation
    2949
    Thanks
    6,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post


    Gonna be quite funny. The military testing ground is gonna arm the fuck up and every Kyle is gonna get fucked.

    If anyone is taking this serious and actually tries to break in (which they will failed), they're gonna get shot. Gonna be quite the funny news "Kyle tries to break into controversial military testing ground and get shot. Proof of aliens? I think yes"
    Bruh just wear a shirt written on it "If you shoot me you gay".

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ninja For This Useful Post:

    Poonce (09-20-2019)

  13. #9
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    7,249
    Reputation
    657
    Thanks
    961
    My Mood
    Hot
    this shit is wild people might actually get 360 no scope'd by highly trained armed doods

  14. #10
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Resource Group
    Premium Member
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Andorra la Vieja
    Posts
    24,406
    Reputation
    4089
    Thanks
    3,960
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
    this shit is wild people might actually get 360 no scope'd by highly trained armed doods
    they can'd do nothing against cod players
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    If I'm down to eat ass, I'm down to eat dog
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  15. #11
    600232754070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,205
    Reputation
    1502
    Thanks
    1,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Dix View Post


    they can'd do nothing against cod players
    they got them tactical insurtions


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to 600232754070 For This Useful Post:

    sbuj (09-20-2019)

  17. #12
    Vicarious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    R'lyeh
    Posts
    2,431
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    680
    Well that raid was a joke. They were holding signs and talking to the guards and thats it...

    prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.

  18. #13
    Evertonhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    uk liverpool
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    94
    Thanks
    59
    yeah to scared to actually do a raid, more of a visit
    MESSAGE ME > WANT PP HAVE BTC



  19. #14
    Hydra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,257
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    6,928
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Evertonhero View Post
    yeah to scared to actually do a raid, more of a visit
    Quote Originally Posted by HΔSTUR View Post
    Well that raid was a joke. They were holding signs and talking to the guards and thats it...
    I mean that was quite obvious, though I'm still waiting until that one person actually goes for it.
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

  20. #15
    FlipSkillz84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    ���� time to hide

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-04-2015, 10:39 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 05-19-2013, 06:59 PM
  3. Who's Ready For Guns, & Sandbags??
    By DopeHat244 in forum United States of America
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 12:47 PM
  4. college starts tomorrow (freshmen year)
    By Ian in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 08:08 PM
  5. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 09:33 AM