Thanks

Ratchet and Clank and Sly 2 Game trainer Free Camera/Free Look i can pay with paypal

i would like to Request a hack Trainers for: Ratchet And Clank, Ratchet And Clank Going Commando and Ratchet And Clank up your arsenal

i would like to pay somone for developing a trainer for these 3 game wich i like to have as Features:

1. Free Camera/Free Look where you can move the camera anytime during in game and during Cutscenes Moving it freely even when in game Cutscenes playing.

2. Freeze Time - like Freezing in game cutscenes NPC Freezing like Pausing evrything in place for screenshot using the Free Camera

3. Slow Motion and Fast Motion - this could also be used in game and in game Cutscenes to slow down movement npc during cutscenes fast things up or slow things up while cutscenes is playing

4. Change player models - like change Ratchet into Angela Cross, Qwark, Sasha, Skidd, in game Bosses like from ratchet and clank 3 Courtney Gears, Nefarious, Maybe Help Desk Girl From ratchet and clank 1 and those npc that gives clank upgrades and other regular Enemys and npc with their animations like Idle, Walking other animation.

5. Nocliping - to move out of bounds just like the Free camera but moving the player to places like X Y Z Coordinates

6. Chooses Planets and Replay In Game Cutscenes - go to other planets wich isent unlocked yet and chooses any cutscenes you want to play to that planet the player is currently on!

i would like to pay maybe 40, 50 or 60 us/uk if somone can do this for me i would like to pay make this work for both Region Pal and US please
    Last edited by Luna1; 09-29-2019 at 11:09 AM.