Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Name: Chalanga Pin

Position/Section applying for: Technology News

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 8

Are you able to meet a monthly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?
    Yes, this can be challenging sometimes but I'm sure I can do it. Been interested in technology since I was little

Are you able to work in a group environment and coordinate with your group?
    Yes, that's the majority of how my job is like.

Why do you believe you should be a part of the News Force?
    Although I'm a new member, I have been a noticable technology source for various previous forums, and I am active most of the time.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chalanga Pin For This Useful Post:

Future (12-11-2019),Ticherhaz (12-03-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Name: Iggy

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 8, I have my moments like everyone else

Are you able to meet a monthly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?
    I don't have any restrictions in my life at the moment, most evenings open, and a few free days a week to do as a please. I'm recovering from a brain injury that makes me allergic to the sun, so I'm forced inside a lot.

I generally work better in a group and I'm not someone who will get upset from criticisms.

I spend a healthy majority of my day looking at news stories, tech channels, scientific journals, etc as a requirement for school/work.
    Last edited by Iggy; 11-16-2019 at 08:44 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iggy For This Useful Post:

CYBERPVNK (11-24-2019),Future (12-11-2019),Ticherhaz (12-03-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Name: Glass

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 9 in non-verbal communication, and 5 in verbal communication

Are you able to meet a monthly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication? Since I got fired from my job recently, then YES. I'll do my best to meet the monthly quota and deadlines.

Are you able to work in a group environment and coordinate with your group?Tbh, I usually work alone because I have not experienced any job that requires me to do teamwork. I will try my best to adapt to environment and work as a group, this will be a great experience for me.

Why do you believe you should be a part of the News Force? I do not know if I deserve to be in the News Force, but I do want to help MPGH in any ways possible. MPGH has given me the stress reliever cheats and hacks and an enjoyable and secure experience throughout my stay here. I am up to date in Technology News because Technology is life.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be in the News Force.
    Good luck everyone!

Press "Click Me!" to be redirected to what you want!

Cheap Spotify Upgrades
    Cheap Valorant Points
    25% Steam Gift Cards

Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    I received a staff vouch copy for his service,gift card i redeemed is in working order and i didn't face any problems yet. Good luck with selling!
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Glass provided me with a $10 steam gift card code. I redeemed it instantly and it worked perfectly. No need of vpn or anything. Just copy, paste and it works, Thanks again! Big vouch! #BUNNYSQUAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownluna View Post
    VERY GOOD GUY, WENT first with the code, and it just worked like a charm. A very trusted guy indeed and will make future trades with him for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    VOUCH COPY FOR GLASS'S SERVICE

I Received Valorant points from Glass almost immediately and it all is working as intended. Thanks!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glass For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]meme (11-27-2019),Future (12-11-2019),Ticherhaz (12-03-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Name: Manokas
    Position/Section applying for: Media news
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 7.59
    I do schedule my time very well in my opinion, even though I don't finish my assignments until the last minute, I rarely ever miss a deadline. In short, yes.
    I'm more comfortable working alone, but I don't mind working in a team.
    I do follow the news a lot, and I see myself as very political. I am also always skeptical of anything any media source publishes, so I always have my sources in check. And why media news? I feel like this in this age of information media's role in our society is more important than ever. Anyone with a phone and internet can access any piece of news they want. A lot of media sites use that opportunity for their financial gain, by publishing articles with content that isn't necessarily true, but is beneficial to their finances. I think that actions like these need to be put out on the internet, so every reader can start reading articles with a grain of salt. There are also some media sites that sometimes publish extraordinary investigations and articles, and they should too be recognized.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Manokas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Name: HONEYMOONLIGHTOK

Position/Section applying for: Asian Entertainment News

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: Around 6-7

Are you able to meet a monthly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes.

Are you able to work in a group environment and coordinate with your group?: Yes, I like to share ideas.

Why do you believe you should be a part of the News Force?: I like to write and I love Asian culture, I would love to come in and give news about the Asian culture in all its branches.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HONEYMOONLIGHTOK For This Useful Post:

CzechOne (11-27-2019),H3RECLES (11-26-2019),Future (12-03-2019),Ticherhaz (12-03-2019),[MPGH]Time (12-17-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Name:
    Olly

Position/Section applying for:
    Media News

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale:
    9-10

Yes, I am.

Yes. That's how I prefer to work.

I am currently doing an undergraduate in Journalism, Film & Television Studies at a UK university. I practice journalism every day. I'm trained in research skills and interviewing. I know how to write a news story and I know how to do the research. I would be able to put these skills to use in the News Force. This is a journalist position for a news outlet, and I will treat it as such. I will not treat it as "just an online thing". I will take it seriously.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RoseGold For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Name:
    Dylan

Position/Section applying for:
    Sports News

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale:
    8-10

Are you able to meet a monthly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed before news publication?
    Yes, without a doubt.

Yes. I work great alone, but I also love teamwork.

I am a serious athlete who keeps up with most of the sporting news, but mainly the ones I practice, which are MMA and Basketball. I would show my humor and creativity in my journalism, as well as do my research in everything I bring to the table.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to illhandleu For This Useful Post:

Future (12-03-2019),Ticherhaz (12-03-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Name:CommonApplication
    Position/Section applying for:Cybersecurity News
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale:10
    Are you able to meet a monthly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication? Yes
    Are you able to work in a group environment and coordinate with your group? Yes
    I offer an essay-writing service and have been tutoring students for several years. I have successfully helped students acquire admission into several ivy league schools as well as many top-50 colleges around the world. I am confident that I can bring interesting reads to the MPGH community in the field of cybersecurity.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoldStandard For This Useful Post:

Future (12-03-2019),Ticherhaz (12-03-2019)

Thanks
    Name:Joel Miranda
    Position/Section applying for: cyber-security news
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale:10 i speak 3 other languages Portuguese Japanese and Russian i am quad-lingual
    Are you able to meet a monthly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?in every job i've had never once been late
    Are you able to work in a group environment and coordinate with your group?ive been told im a great team leader, very organized and a hard worker goes over the top to do my best
    Why do you believe you should be a part of the News Force? because i will dedicate my time to seriously make people aware and I believe since I have such a good following and contact i can bring a lot of people in the website i am a very helpful person I don't mind helping someone weather its my job or not i actually went to school for journalism so i think i'm qualified i would love this opportunity to work for one of my favorite websites and i'm willing to work for free so you guys see my work and if later you guys want to pay me its fine if not i would love to keep gaining experience in journalism and blogging articles and also i'm very attached to the subject of cyber-security i want people to know how to be safe what threats are out there I am a master at c++ .lua scripting as well call me a Renaissance man

18. The Following User Says Thank You to themiamiprince For This Useful Post:

Future (12-11-2019)

Thanks
    Name: Mustapha
    Position/Section applying for: sports news
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 6/10 and still developing
    Are you able to meet a monthly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication? YES I'm to do that
    Are you able to work in a group environment and coordinate with your group? YES because I'm used to work in a group environment
    Why do you believe you should be a part of the News Force? First because I'm a sports addict and I have the time to do that

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamchaser20 For This Useful Post:

Future (12-11-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Position/Section applying for: CyberSecurity News, Media News, Gaming News, Asian Entertainment News
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: Solid 10, I used to write for LA Times and Chicago Tribune.
    Yes, I am a very responsible and disciplined individual, if there is a deadline I will get to work asap and get it the fuck done right then and there.
    Yes I am a huge team player or I can be a lone wolf and work very efficiently, there will be 0 issues coming from me. I am lit and ready to set fire in this bitch.
    I used to write for LA times and The Chicago Tribune as I've stated. There is no one that can top me here in terms of literacy and sheer essay writing skills.
    There is no compromise. There is just me Valeriya of MPGH kingdom. <3

Best Regards,
    Valeriya MPGH
    Piper

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Valeriya For This Useful Post:

Future (12-11-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Name: Alex

Position/Section applying for: Cybersecurity News

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 9.5 (Native Language)

Are you able to meet a monthly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication? Yes.

Are you able to work in a group environment and coordinate with your group? I prefer to work alone but am fully capable of working within a group.

Why do you believe you should be a part of the News Force? I am fully capable of doing research as well as putting together a well written news article. I believe cybersecurity is especially important in this day and age and many people are unaware of the breakthroughs as well as breaches in the cybersecurity space. I would like to make it my job to inform an audience of what is occurring in today's cybersecurity world.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexx For This Useful Post:

Dragonxd9011 (12-29-2019),Future (12-11-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Name:Bradley
    Position/Section applying for: Hack Of the Month
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 9 - Native
    I’d consider myself for someone who has recently returned after an indefinite hibernation to be able to commit with a persistent ongoing approach towards such Section.
    I’m rather capable of transitioning my ideals and suggestions within a team via a good key of transparency.
    I would love to heavily participate within the News Force as I do acting as well Script writing as my main profession therefore would love to benefit towards it through developing and enhancing my writing qualities to engross the community; although this is one of my perspectives, I would also like to expand my knowledge through doing contextual understanding more clearly through analysing the subtext and resources via research.

As my ambition is to intertwine myself with this community through presenting myself through current actions and commitment; such as developing myself portrait through the use of my experiences in designing and exemplifying accurate stories and news with constructive views.
    Last edited by Dragonxd9011; 12-29-2019 at 05:36 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12