Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Cool Whats new where da oldies at?

where the original mpgh users at yall old af now any body down for pubg? Or ww2? On a real note i still fukin liveeee unfortunately #get real #bump #headbangerlife#

If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What qualifies as a MPGH OG?

Threadstarter
    You call "THiS" Fat BITCH
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hmmmm need some Controversy here lets get this hot quick,

Dbl post

This middle eastern American born man thinks trump is fucking awesome and is helping Economy and middle class people that actually Accomplish work instead of sittin on their lazy asses and collecting welfare...

- - - Updated - - -

Bc I'M OG AF, I CAN IDK BACK UP 53FT TRAILERS ON A DIME ALSO, oh fuck my bad caps..mmmm im 07 bitch ur 11 bitch so dats like four years do you know how to count?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    shut up fatty '05 here

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Riigged (12-25-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by M2A View Post

This middle eastern American born man thinks trump is fucking awesome and is helping Economy and middle class people that actually Accomplish work instead of sittin on their lazy asses and collecting welfare..
    In some brackets it's more profitable to stay under a certain amount of income to receive welfare than it is to exceed that amount and not get welfare. The real people sitting on their lazy asses collecting welfare are the rich.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    In some brackets it's more profitable to stay under a certain amount of income to receive welfare than it is to exceed that amount and not get welfare. The real people sitting on their lazy asses collecting welfare are the rich.

Dont let the media fool you dude #woke

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    shut up fatty '05 here
    BRAH YOUVE Literally created mpgh, bow to the lord of teenage boy kitty scripters, show the unworthy kittens mercy muh lurd

Thanks
    Dont let the media fool you dude #woke

- - - Updated - - -

BRAH YOUVE Literally created mpgh, bow to the lord of teenage boy kitty scripters, show the unworthy kittens mercy muh lurd
    I don't think I've ever heard that from the media. It's just a fact. If you're on the top margin of what meets requirements for welfare, then you're statistically better off staying under however much income to keep your welfare. That is unless you start earning 20-30 thousand more dollars.

- - - Updated - - -

Welfare literally incentives staying poor. A good solution to this would be UBI, eventually it'll become the standard in all developed countries.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    I don't think I've ever heard that from the media. It's just a fact. If you're on the top margin of what meets requirements for welfare, then you're statistically better off staying under however much income to keep your welfare. That is unless you start earning 20-30 thousand more dollars.

- - - Updated - - -

Welfare literally incentives staying poor. A good solution to this would be UBI, eventually it'll become the standard in all developed countries.
    I agreed with the second half of your post, but i disagree with the first if we put tax dollars back into the gov then more companys will move back to working in the usa bc trump already signed a bill that would lower the taxes companys have to pay into 40% thats what obama set that bracket at for companys but think about it tax them less lower our taxes cut off expensive government funding, and ect eventually will be seeing higher wages on our checks for hard working people the economy Continues to rise which means lower prices on everything cars gas food, and our paychecks wont be raped thats a win in my book so my hat is off to Donald Trump, and think about it the money will go round everybody is gonna get money with the way things and looking on the rise
    Last edited by M2A; 12-21-2017 at 09:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    hey moe do you still bike 200mph?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]arunforce (12-22-2017)

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hey moe do you still bike 200mph?
    I actually havent biked in a really long time, now i just drive my 2005 merc benz c230 supercharger kompressor at about 85mph 37min drive 6days a week 6am - 2pm truck drivin job, but yesh its my little race car :3

Thanks

I agreed with the second half of your post, but i disagree with the first if we put tax dollars back into the gov then more companys will move back to working in the usa bc trump already signed a bill that would lower the taxes companys have to pay into 40% thats what obama set that bracket at for companys but think about it tax them less lower our taxes cut off expensive government funding, and ect eventually will be seeing higher wages on our checks for hard working people the economy Continues to rise which means lower prices on everything cars gas food, and our paychecks wont be raped thats a win in my book so my hat is off to Donald Trump, and think about it the money will go round everybody is gonna get money with the way things and looking on the rise
    If you're talking about the corporate tax rate its 35% and under the new bill it's 21%. The effective tax rate is around 27% but can go down to as low as 18%. Obama proposed to drop the corporate tax rate down to 28% back in 2012. With the new bill that lowers it to 21% we'll see an effective tax rate of 12% or possibly lower.

We already seen it, from the years of 2000-2008 we saw a gross display of trickle down economics and what ended up happening is a recession. When companies like Walmart sit on billions of dollars, giving them a few extra billioning isn't going to give them any incentive to increase wages. In some cases sure more money back for a small business means they can expand. But when you consider how much more the wealthiest corporations in the world make, we're literally giving majority of our handout to them and over time we're the ones who will have to subsidize their corporate welfare. This is why with the new tax bill we see increases in taxes over time.

What you're thinking about is velocity of money. Increase the amount of money being spent over a period of time. To do this we have to do exactly like you said, put more money in the pockets of regular people. Giant corporations are already sitting on trillions, they're already exceeding the amount of money they would need to expand and invest, anymore is just straining our deficit since that money for the vast majority will sit in their pockets not being spent. This eventually will cause a recession. So the common sense solution to this is to have the money expand outsides from the middle instead of trickling down from the top. UBI is one GREAT way we could do that.

Here is a good video to explain UBI.

Former BattleOn Minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Damn nice to see an old member still come around once in a while. Welcome back
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Aye welcome back!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    sup moe .

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    your font got stuck in 07 nigguh
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

ChimiBang (12-24-2017),crex (10-15-2019),Silent (12-22-2017)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast