Thanks

Hiring nba2k20 grinders to grind PC Steam nba 2k20 My Park Rep to Elte 1/2 $1000+

Hi there. Not sure if this is the right section to post or it better be moved to sell account section. But since it's more of a grinding service I thought maybe posting it here is more appropriate.

Basically what i'm after is the PC steam version of NBA2k20 with My Player My Park Rep being grinded to Elite 1 or higher. I will provide you with the Steam Account login and password, and you help me with the online my park rep. You can use whatever method, as long as it doesn't get a ban.

It's a grinding service. I don't have the time and energy to do it anymore. If you are an experienced nba 2k player you would know grinding to elite 1 legitimately requires around 2000 Rec/Pro games, which is a long and arduous progress. Or if you can find a couple of friends willing to corporate that would make things easier. All it needs is just time. Anyway whatever method to get the job done as long as it doesn't get a ban from 2k. You can check Youtube to see how long it takes for professional player to grind to Elite 1 and 2. I believe as of this moment the highest level in the world in Elite 2.

I would need daily updates, and require screenshots or video for proof of progress.

If anyone could have it completed within 20 days (for Elite 1). I'd like to offer $1000 for grinding to Elite 1. $2000 to Elite 2, $3000 to Elite 3, legit way not getting a ban.

So if you have 5 friends who are also willing to help then it became easy. Just play them every time in pro games and finish one game in 10 minutes. No skill required, just mindlessly pressing buttons for 20 days.

Leveling to Elite one normally requires 2000 online Pro game. So suppose each game takes 10 minutes if you have friends to corporate. 6 games in an hour. 20 hours a day you have have 120 games done. So about 20 days mindless grinding you will get there...

So basically i'm offering money for anyone who can play the game for me...

Money is not a problem. Honour and credibility preferred. Would like to have middle man service

Many thanks

Contact me via im chat by clicking here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Annotation 2019-10-12 151345.jpg  

Last edited by RespectNF; 10-12-2019 at 03:03 PM. Reason: added im chat hyperlink

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    @ @ray3730 Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

I highly recommend for a middleman to be used in this transaction. @ray3730

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE