Thanks

interested in cheap chegg answers?

Wonder if anyone would like cheap chegg answer keys basically I would send you a screenshot of the page of the answers you want on chegg.com

https://www.chegg.com/

It is great for homework basically a substitution instead of paying for someone to do your homework you can just get answers with the screenshot
    This would save you money as for my service it would only cost 3-5$ per month while chegg.com is 15$/per month

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Why would anybody do this if they could just purchase an account?

Threadstarter
    DO NOT TRADE
    8/24/2020 - 8/31/2020
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CommonApplication View Post
    Why would anybody do this if they could just purchase an account?
    Because it would be like $3 for my subscription while chegg is like $15 per month

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Why are you starting a service thread here, just create a thread in user services or selling account
    Add Signature Here

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by motorgangster View Post
    Because it would be like $3 for my subscription while chegg is like $15 per month
    you can also buy chegg accounts here for like 3 dollars

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by evolutionized View Post
    you can also buy chegg accounts here for like 3 dollars
    Yeah, purchasing a compromised Chegg account is a better deal than $3.00 for an answer. As someone that has used Chegg a fair amount in the past, one issue I foresee with selling individual answers is that the first solution you find isn't always the answer you're looking for. Given that most answers are user-submitted, even valid solutions can simply be too advanced or poorly-explained. This probably applies much more to STEM subjects than most other majors.

So, if you offered some sort of API access that provided, say, the first ten solutions found for a specific problem, people may be interested if it were cheap enough, but someone working through a homework set is going to need to look at multiple solutions to multiple problems.

Best of luck, friend.

Threadstarter
    DO NOT TRADE
    8/24/2020 - 8/31/2020
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thesalad View Post
    Yeah, purchasing a compromised Chegg account is a better deal than $3.00 for an answer. As someone that has used Chegg a fair amount in the past, one issue I foresee with selling individual answers is that the first solution you find isn't always the answer you're looking for. Given that most answers are user-submitted, even valid solutions can simply be too advanced or poorly-explained. This probably applies much more to STEM subjects than most other majors.

So, if you offered some sort of API access that provided, say, the first ten solutions found for a specific problem, people may be interested if it were cheap enough, but someone working through a homework set is going to need to look at multiple solutions to multiple problems.

Best of luck, friend.
    its 3$ for the whole month obv not the answer that just couldn't be worthit

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gunit99 View Post
    Why are you starting a service thread here, just create a thread in user services or selling account
    you need to learn how to read. they are posting this here to ask if anyone is interested. they are not selling this.

if people comment that they want it he will then make a selling thread. why would you sell something if you don't know if anyone would buy it. that is just stupid. before a big company sells or make stuff they usally take a ****** to see if people would be interested or not so they dont want their time and money. that is what he is doing.

just read the tittle it says interested in cheap chegg answers? not I am selling them.