Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    TommyN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    3

    How to get free twitch prime without credit card?

    Hey guys, i'm really looking for method how to get free twitch/amazon prime for free without using credit card like it used to be in 2018.. Could u guys help me with that? Thanks.

  2. #2
    tagoking10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yes I know a method you can creating email for amazon prime. pm

  3. #3
    ropdesigner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adobe Photoshop
    Posts
    390
    Reputation
    109
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by tagoking10 View Post
    yes I know a method you can creating email for amazon prime. pm
    Added on IM

  4. #4
    DVGay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by ropdesigner View Post
    Added on IM
    are you really going to trust that account?

    man there are so many dumb people in this world lol I guess if you fall for a scam you have no one to blame but yourself.

  5. #5
    ropdesigner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adobe Photoshop
    Posts
    390
    Reputation
    109
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by DVGay View Post
    are you really going to trust that account?

    man there are so many dumb people in this world lol I guess if you fall for a scam you have no one to blame but yourself.
    I never said I trusted him, added him to see what he have. lol

  6. #6
    DVGay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by ropdesigner View Post
    I never said I trusted him, added him to see what he have. lol
    I bet he has exactly what you want.

    just BTC only with no mm

  7. #7
    TheOnlinersInc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyN View Post
    Hey guys, i'm really looking for method how to get free twitch/amazon prime for free without using credit card like it used to be in 2018.. Could u guys help me with that? Thanks.
    Just create a new amazon account with fake information.

Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] How to send money on PP without credit card or bank account
    By Sil3ntKilla01 in forum User Services
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2015, 07:12 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-20-2014, 06:05 PM
  3. How to get free twitch turbo 1 month codes!
    By GalaxyShop in forum eBooks For Sale
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-12-2014, 06:26 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 09:12 AM
  5. anyone know how to get free nx cash without filling in ******s or shit
    By jason3b in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 05:35 PM