Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by SPH0 View Post
    Where in rules does it say: Reason: Post from your original IP, no VPN/VPS

Literally the last reason I got for deletion.
    just common sense mate, strange its missing though just like the 4 extra threads that you mentioned got deleted. As far as different reasons go, 3 out 4 reasons seems to have explained that everything must be done on MPGH, the last one being the post from your original IP reason. : (

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

just common sense mate, strange its missing though just like the 4 extra threads that you mentioned got deleted. As far as different reasons go, 3 out 4 reasons seems to have explained that everything must be done on MPGH, the last one being the post from your original IP reason. : (
    As I said my only complain was that it took a few deletions, every-time for a different reason, and it was the same thread, my point is, it would save YOU before the member a lot of time, if you can check all the issues in the thread and list them in one notification, so... in our end we can fix everything and repost. I'm just suggesting something that would make the application approval faster. Also I'm still not convinced with the last reason.. (Use Your Real IP no VPN/VPS) ... It doesn't say that in the rules anywhere last time I checked, & its weird.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

Yeah the person who told me to do this was @Flengo and he said the higher ups said this was a done deal. I have been a member of mpgh for so long. How can they treat me like this?
    boohoo :<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ah, u just don't reading rules, I have 4 marketplace threads, never had problem. MPGH is the best marketplace, strict rules.
    Only thing is IM, IM not working lol

Click here to add Noxey to chat and buy!

The Best Accounts Store on MPGH - #1
    Top Quality Accounts & Services

♕ The Most Active Seller with the Lowest Prices!
    ✨ ⫸ ⫸ Telegram: @NoxeyStore / Discord: Noxey#9974⫷ ⫷ ✨

STAFF VOUCHED!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noxey For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]HALOS117 (10-15-2019),PapaNitsuj (10-15-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxey View Post
    Ah, u just don't reading rules, I have 4 marketplace threads, never had problem. MPGH is the best marketplace, strict rules.
    Only thing is IM, IM not working lol
    I read all the rules after the first deletion, then they requested a giveaway thread, and I did it & got a vouch, now after 9 days of trying to finish everything, they said you're not posting from your original ip lol, also yeah, I'm trying to connect to IM but it doesn't work, its been like that for the past few hours.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I read all the rules after the first deletion, then they requested a giveaway thread, and I did it & got a vouch, now after 9 days of trying to finish everything, they said you're not posting from your original ip lol, also yeah, I'm trying to connect to IM but it doesn't work, its been like that for the past few hours.
    About IP, it's risky always to use it when first time posting something, there are threads when someone getting banned because someone else got banned on MPGH from that IP, and someone ask that questions months ago in General about using VPN on MPGH and I think Staff mentioned that, anyway it's more common sense... Good luck with Marketplace thread, nothing to worry about, best is to add someone and ask for help.
    Last edited by Noxey; 10-15-2019 at 10:11 AM.

Click here to add Noxey to chat and buy!

The Best Accounts Store on MPGH - #1
    Top Quality Accounts & Services

♕ The Most Active Seller with the Lowest Prices!
    ✨ ⫸ ⫸ Telegram: @NoxeyStore / Discord: Noxey#9974⫷ ⫷ ✨

STAFF VOUCHED!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxey View Post
    About IP, it's risky always to use it when first time posting something, there are threads when someone getting banned because someone else got banned on MPGH from that IP, and someone ask that questions months ago in General about using VPN on MPGH and I think Staff mentioned that, anyway it's more common sense... Good luck with Marketplace thread, nothing to worry about, best is to add someone and ask for help.
    yeah sure, when the IM works.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post

Blacklisted for talking trash? I literally got minion by insulting a staff member and ended up taking his place.
    that's what i call showing dominance

minion: 2019-yes
    minion+: 2020-2022
    inactive as shit sorry boys

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bodvar For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Time (10-15-2019)

Thanks
    OK, you don't have to read rules. Use common sense?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm pretty sure there are other ways to contact people who upkeep the marketplace than making a "rant" thread about how unfortunate you've been, nobody is perfect, and even mods in here; read the rules and have common sense, if you lack both, don't be complaining or make a thread "hating" on mods, sounds pretty fucking hypocritical of me when I say "mods are degenerates" they're still trying their best.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Index.php View Post
    I'm pretty sure there are other ways to contact people who upkeep the marketplace than making a "rant" thread about how unfortunate you've been, nobody is perfect, and even mods in here; read the rules and have common sense, if you lack both, don't be complaining or make a thread "hating" on mods, sounds pretty fucking hypocritical of me when I say "mods are degenerates" they're still trying their best.
    Who the f... ranted or "hated" on mods here? (except maybe @Eternity -- he has his own differences with some mods) no one else hated or pointed a finger on a specific mod? I like most of them and I had very good relationships with them, FS and current ones. If you re-read my thread you will see that its all a suggestion at the end that might make it more efficient and time saving for mods to get threads approved faster. If they can combine all issues in one notification instead of 5, it can be like that for example:
    Your thread has been deleted for the following reasons:

1. No external communications allowed.
    2. You need to make a giveaway first because its a new service.
    3. You need to post form your original IP.
    4. etc.....

Please modify your thread to comply with the forum & section rules to get approved.

What's wrong with that?
    Last edited by SPH0; 10-15-2019 at 04:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    What's wrong with that?
    There's a character limit, and also we don't get to write custom messages like that the same as when infractions are given out. It's just a single line textbox. Sometimes it can be difficult to get everything written in detail, can only be brief or link a thread.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

SPH0 (10-15-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

There's a character limit, and also we don't get to write custom messages like that the same as when infractions are given out. It's just a single line textbox. Sometimes it can be difficult to get everything written in detail, can only be brief or link a thread.
    Okay, that makes sense. Thanks for clarification.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

yes lets just go on a fourm like this with our real IP exposed. If you make users do that thats a big reason to never sell anything on here. plus other forms are more populated and easier to post/sell.

MPGH is like the kids version of these websites. im not saying thats bad probably less scams that go around this way. but still not worth it when there is better options for a seller. may be good for a first time buyer though

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by DVGay View Post
    yes lets just go on a fourm like this with our real IP exposed. If you make users do that thats a big reason to never sell anything on here. plus other forms are more populated and easier to post/sell.

MPGH is like the kids version of these websites. im not saying thats bad probably less scams that go around this way. but still not worth it when there is better options for a seller. may be good for a first time buyer though
    Only reason to not sell here is if you're sketchy af or a scammer. Posting on your real IP is only visible to Marketplace minions and then GM+ so you're not really being "exposed" to the entire forum.

If you have a problem with that then that's on you, our marketplace is one of the safest and most regulated due to its restrictions. People can still conduct sales, we just make sure buyers are actually protected. Sellers who have problems with that are usually just scammers lol.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast