Thanks

Scam Report: random1997x

Topic: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1463251

Conversation (Long): https://imgur.com/a/OJqMiq9

I already paid him half upfront ($205+) with BTC on a refund ($1650) with no confirmations still and he was ready to cancel since I couldn't pay upfront. I've done business on here before (MP) and he always let me wait till confirmation. It really sucks to have to post this but I'm not alone with this situation.

Thanks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jewfrom For This Useful Post:

SamuraiKonton (4 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    Can't view your gallery. Re-upload somewhere else or upload the pictures directly here.

Thanks
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1474520

Same situation with this guy. Wait till deadline bro and don't call me scammer please. PEOPLE CHECK TOS BEFORE SENDING ORDER IN

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by random1997x View Post

Same situation with this guy. Wait till deadline bro and don't call me scammer please. PEOPLE CHECK TOS BEFORE SENDING ORDER IN
    1) deadline is over
    2) you even didn't call blooming

Thanks

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post14583370

I've explained myself to you here.

24 hours to get OP his confirmation or you will refund him within 24 hours and take payment once the order is complete.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

random1997x (4 Weeks Ago),SamuraiKonton (4 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    How I am supposed to refund OP if my thread is closed? There won't be a problem if I could get new orders but now I don't have any other incomming money sources so it's kinda not fair...

Also Shadow told me that I can just delete design if I can't edit now because my thread designer is not available aswell..Then Time kicks in and just delete my thread..Does not make any sense..
    Last edited by random1997x; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:12 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    How I am supposed to refund OP if my thread is closed? There won't be a problem if I could get new orders but now I don't have any other incomming money sources so it's kinda not fair...

Also Shadow told me that I can just delete design if I can't edit now because my thread designer is not available aswell..Then Time kicks in and just delete my thread..Does not make any sense..
    Please refund both the users who have a report against you, If you fear that you will not receive a payment upon successful refund please make use of a middleman. Your logic of using your sales thread and acting as if this is a debt that you can repay after getting more customers work done or by taking upfront payment is unjustified. Any time there are more than one reports against a service/user we always close the thread and if need be even ban the user in order to prevent exit scams.

Resolve the reports in order to continue your sales.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

Please refund both the users who have a report against you, If you fear that you will not receive a payment upon successful refund please make use of a middleman. Your logic of using your sales thread and acting as if this is a debt that you can repay after getting more customers work done or by taking upfront payment is unjustified. Any time there are more than one reports against a service/user we always close the thread and if need be even ban the user in order to prevent exit scams.

Resolve the reports in order to continue your sales.
    How can I resolve reports when I can't make money from customers? Re-open my thread please for maximum 1 week and I will refund, please. Otherwise I don't have any idea how can I get this money. Give me one last chance and if I won't get money in 7 days, just ban me..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    That money is gone already. What do you mean by 4 hours? They still can receive the refund, I am fighting for it. Give me 48 hours and I will resolve this.
    Please complete the refund or refund the fee to the OP, Your sales thread will not be opened until both reports are resolved, we can not let you take on more orders when you haven't resolved the ones that have an issue already.

I did not close your thread just because of your ToS but also due to 2 open scam reports, you can not pay off your reports by taking on more orders which may or may not cause more reports. I understand from your PM that you depend on this service for your day to day life, you should have followed the rules and taken the payment upon a successful refund then or made use of an MM.

As it stands, both refunds haven't been completed and you have their money and as such, requesting a ban on user @random1997x , create a dispute and resolve the reports in order to get unbanned.

@Flengo @T-800 @Psychotic @Ahlwong

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    random1997x has been permanently banned.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010