Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Angry 059's client problem

so i logged into my account on the normal client after the new update, i log in to all of my tops missing, im not saying this is 059, just posting just in case anyone else has had the same issue?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
    so i logged into my account on the normal client after the new update, i log in to all of my tops missing, im not saying this is 059, just posting just in case anyone else has had the same issue?
    actually i can confirm that such issue happened to me as well a couple of times. i am not sure if that was the fault of the 059 client, but apparently credentials were leaked or stolen or whatever. had a couple of friends reporting that client could be malicious. just rumors though. anyway i keep using the client myself and hoping for the best.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RealmServices View Post

actually i can confirm that such issue happened to me as well a couple of times. i am not sure if that was the fault of the 059 client, but apparently credentials were leaked or stolen or whatever. had a couple of friends reporting that client could be malicious. just rumors though. anyway i keep using the client myself and hoping for the best.
    Dude, why would you think this... I know you on disc, you diff my client each update to see what gets added. I never have, and I never will add any code to my client that steals accounts in any way. I have never wanted to do such a thing.

The most recent account stealing client I know of was two summers ago when a crazy client made by some random (pert & crinx) got approved here, that client stole a few thousand accounts and those credentials were released.
    My Vouches
    Having an issue with RotMG? Check for the solution here.

Need Realm items? Come to RealmStock!

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards
    Selling ST Sets, Class Top Sets, Life Pots, and much more!

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 059 For This Useful Post:

Kool_Cid_333 (10-20-2019),Matthew (12-07-2019),mrwugfe (11-27-2019),Overcooked Zo (12-06-2019),xxxx.x (10-18-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I trust my $500+ account with 059 and Ive never had these problems

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Icyyyyy View Post
    I trust my $500+ account with 059 and Ive never had these problems
    ^ I also trust 059.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
    Dude, why would you think this... I know you on disc, you diff my client each update to see what gets added. I never have, and I never will add any code to my client that steals accounts in any way. I have never wanted to do such a thing.

The most recent account stealing client I know of was two summers ago when a crazy client made by some random (pert & crinx) got approved here, that client stole a few thousand accounts and those credentials were released.
    Are you going to be working on a unity client when it gets announced?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post

I never said i put a blame on you, just the only thing was common - was the 059 client downloaded from the site (not mpgh but the site of yours). i do not say you are responsible for the items being disappeared.
    Maybe just a weird coincidence and some cracker just took items but it is really weird and I saw like 3-4 of such coincidences.
    And yes I can confirm that your code is not malicious, at least i did not find anything there. No offence, just a pure experience.

Thanks
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA2...uXdiVcg6EiXTRQ

This YouTuber has already hacked two cheaters, there is definitely something going on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    It wouldn't be 059, he works hard for his clients and wouldn't throw it all away for account creds, most likely you have bad password and got hacked

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    The same thing happened to me. I logged on recently only to find all my 3 8/8 chars dead and all my 5 chests full of UTs missing. For some reason I don't even feel like being mad nor sad there. Probably it's due to my own carelessness, therefore a responsibility that I must carry on my own. I changed to a stronger password than before so my account will not probably get bruteforced easily again.

mai waifu

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Not a global issue it seems and no issues found, shoulda closed this a while ago.

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.