Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Scam Report: jacob1356

Hello guys,
    I bought his ebay account. (jacob1356)
    Please stay away from jacob1356, he is a new user here and he scammed me for 100$ Paypal.

I'd suggest all of you use middle man for new users.

Best way to not get scammed.

he sent unusable account to me.

I had contacted him over the days, but he did not respond to me. 100$ trick me just a small amount of money compared to long-term cooperation.

Actually we need a more prestigious person.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @ @miinlee please upload the screenshots of conversation with the user jacob1356 so that I may move this to the public reports and try to get him to resolve this, are you sure you weren't talking to an impostor?

Thanks
    https://i.imgur.com/OsJeHhN.png
    https://i.imgur.com/TrF7gCo.png

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    @ @miinlee please upload the screenshots of conversation with the user jacob1356 so that I may move this to the public reports and try to get him to resolve this, are you sure you weren't talking to an impostor?
    https://i.imgur.com/OsJeHhN.png
    https://i.imgur.com/TrF7gCo.png
    Last edited by Time; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Remove the watermark/advert from the screenshots and provide the screenshots for the entire conversation @miinlee

@jacob1356 please respond to this.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Remove the watermark/advert from the screenshots and provide the screenshots for the entire conversation @miinlee

@jacob1356 please respond to this.

Thanks
    @Time

ive contacted this seller to resolve the issues, will await his reply, apologies for not replying, im not active on this site much, but will resolve this guys issue happilly with my apologies.
    @miinlee please respond to my message.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Time

ive contacted this seller to resolve the issues, will await his reply, apologies for not replying, im not active on this site much, but will resolve this guys issue happilly with my apologies.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by jacob1356 View Post
    @Time

- - - Updated - - -
    @Time

- - - Updated - - -
    @Time

@miinlee Please update once this has been resolved.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    @ @Time @HALOS117 i know im not involved in this report, i almost got scammed by him
    He is not willing to solve the issues here. Feel sad to those who get scammed
    https://prnt.sc/pkycie
    Last edited by `Jess; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:17 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by `Jess View Post
    @ @Time @HALOS117 i know im not involved in this report, i almost got scammed by him
    Please make a separate report with screenshots of entire conversation and proof of purchase.

Thanks
    @Time.

ive tried speaking to this guy.

he came to me with 4 account issues.

one which was my fault which i have now resolved, due to a admin error on ebays side.

the other three tho are a different story, all 3 were suspended by ebay and normal, and re instated before sending to the customer, there is proof in all of the email inbox of these, which @miinlee can confirm with screen shots.

a week later on all 3 accounts, they are re suspended, this guy is not selling anything dodgy on the site, so wasnt for this reason, it was due to ebay linking the accounts together via either a IP slip up, either IPV4 or IPV6, his proxy i believe only masks one of them. or via cookies.

confirmed when i tried to re instate it again on the phone to them.

the accounts were working fine when i sent them, i provide a 24 hour warranty, just incase something happens on my end, but on this occasion it was a week later, due to the customers activity on the accounts.

he said he knew how to use these accounts, but seems to have failed in a major factor to keep these accounts safe.

ive offered to replace 1 as a gesture of goodwill, which was turned down by @miinlee.

i dont believe this guy knows how to use these accounts.

hope that made sense..

ps the other guy who commented, hasnt bought anything from me.

Jacob

Thanks

he said it was my fault, he told me to buy a uk ip, i spent 150$ for buying ipbuger 5ip dedicated. I only logged into my account with ipbuger on 5 different vmware virtual servers and only a few days later the account was suspended. He said he wasn't wrong but it was my fault. I need you guys to see the lightning in this situation. to me as long as my account is active, I won't regret the money to invest more, but he said that was ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Please answer and we will resolve the issue with the administrator.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by `Jess View Post
    Please answer and we will resolve the issue with the administrator.

- - - Updated - - -

I just asked him to help replace 2 accounts, but he didn't agree, and he said that he replaced me for an account of goodwill and not his fault.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Have also Issues with Jacob, he is not an scammer, but his after sale support is horrible - i bought around 10 accounts from also 2 with high limits and i´m only able to use 1 from these 10 accounts.

Not a Scammer at all, the backend support is bad, and yea he read your messages and dont reply thats sooo annoying

If he needs to accept an payment he is always online & ready to write

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by izaxx72 View Post
    Have also Issues with Jacob, he is not an scammer, but his after sale support is horrible - i bought around 10 accounts from also 2 with high limits and i´m only able to use 1 from these 10 accounts.

Not a Scammer at all, the backend support is bad, and yea he read your messages and dont reply thats sooo annoying

If he needs to accept an payment he is always online & ready to write
    right. When ordering account from him, he responds very quickly. Is there anyone who can solve this problem ... really tired.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by miinlee View Post
    right. When ordering account from him, he responds very quickly. Is there anyone who can solve this problem ... really tired.
    Hi Mods- UK and USA Ebay both suspending a lot.

Lots of pots on Askpins about this - They are experts on the stealth creation.

Stuff to help.

. Avoiding data center IP - good residental VPN or Proxy.
    . Listing is low risk with real picture.
    . Browsing & buying first.
    . Add a bank to the PayPal - ensure it is linked and verifed Ebay side.

Regards to aftercare support. Customer expect this included, but shouldn't assume it is.
    I guess this really comes down to what was agreed in terms of calling for suspensions/warranty.

Customer really need to learn stealth principles, how to manage the accounts and call ebay (calling Ebay isn't really that hard , just have a game plan).

I have heard from a few customers, that Jacob has taken money and not delivered.
    Last edited by david.dod1g102; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:08 PM.

Thanks
    i aprieciate its really easy to blame me for these issues, but ask yourself this, when the accounts are sent to you, are they working? yes is the answer your looking for.

its clear to me that these people dont know how to use these accounts, i can only provide so much aftercare. i cant be attached to every one of my customers every minute of the day, unfortunately i have a life to live.

i provide a ebay account, of course im gonna be active if you would like to buy one.

i think some people just expect to much im afraid, ive fixed the one issue that was my fault in this particular case. the others im afraid have been broken by the user 1 week after they were working.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast