Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    there is nothing wrong with the accounts, it just requires a simple step by the customer, ive told @MSKEYS how to proceed, ill await his reply.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    @HALOS117

everything is resolved thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Very well, report resolved.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Thread re-opened on request, @MSKEYS whats the problem?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    2 accounts has issues including the one he replaced, tried to talk to @jacob135 but he doesnt want to fix it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by MSKEYS View Post
    2 accounts has issues including the one he replaced, tried to talk to @jacob135 but he doesnt want to fix it
    What issues are they? @jacob1356 please respond to this.

Thanks
    hi.

the accounts i sent him were perfectly fine. after a few days the accounts recieved a quite normal, selling hold, not a suspension, just a brief hold.

these are easily solved, like next level easy, with a phone call from myself to verify the info given to ebay already in a phone call already made by myself.

mskeys, took it upon himself to not contact me about this and speak to ebay himself, the caller cant of been happy with his awnsers, which has resulted in them further limiting his account.

then he has the cheek to come to me again to fix it after he broke it in the first place. he confirmed he rang ebay on a comment on my thread, then on IM tried to deny he had called.

him and a few others literally trying to ruin my mpgh reputation, which has been perfectly fine, up until a month ago. scam reports opened and resolved.

these people dont seem to know how to use the accounts before they buy them, and are next level quick to blame me for it.

all i do is set them up, i dont have any part of what they do after they first login to them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by jacob1356 View Post
    hi.

the accounts i sent him were perfectly fine. after a few days the accounts recieved a quite normal, selling hold, not a suspension, just a brief hold.

these are easily solved, like next level easy, with a phone call from myself to verify the info given to ebay already in a phone call already made by myself.

mskeys, took it upon himself to not contact me about this and speak to ebay himself, the caller cant of been happy with his awnsers, which has resulted in them further limiting his account.

then he has the cheek to come to me again to fix it after he broke it in the first place. he confirmed he rang ebay on a comment on my thread, then on IM tried to deny he had called.

him and a few others literally trying to ruin my mpgh reputation, which has been perfectly fine, up until a month ago. scam reports opened and resolved.

these people dont seem to know how to use the accounts before they buy them, and are next level quick to blame me for it.

all i do is set them up, i dont have any part of what they do after they first login to them.
    Just cut the crap, you after sales service is bs, do i have to wait for you a week for you to fix them? How about you go into the accounts and check the products i listed and show everyone? Authentic original products clean description.

How about you start improving your after sales service first before talking crap, just like all the other scam reports about you.

You have 4 guys working together with you and no one can be bothered, are you guys selling a service or being a joke

And since you say its so easy, why not call the next day for me? Why do i have to wait like 5 days just for your reply?
    Please dont come preaching about your good service or people trying to ruin your rep, products you sell are bs, service is also bs. If everything is working fine who the f will open scam reports against you? Please use some common sense
    Last edited by MSKEYS; 11-03-2019 at 03:09 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @jacob1356 You shouldn't be selling a warranty if you cant fix it bro. If you do sell a warranty, please include ALL the things you cover and don't cover. This is something many sellers are doing. Putting up warranty as a marketing technique rather than actual customer satisfaction. If you are putting warranty, you are inviting people to come ask you to fix it for any reason (if you haven't put what all is included in it). Please update your thread from now onward to reflect what you wish to do. This would result in less complaints like this.

Do you have any proof of MSKEYS selling digital goods or him talking to the staff? Also, I cannot enforce the 24 hour warranty according to your thread since these were replacement accounts.

@MSKEYS Is the holding problem mentioned by seller genuine? If yes, have you called and talked to the staff yourself?
    Last edited by HALOS117; 11-03-2019 at 07:29 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    @jacob1356 You shouldn't be selling a warranty if you cant fix it bro. If you do sell a warranty, please include ALL the things you cover and don't cover. This is something many sellers are doing. Putting up warranty as a marketing technique rather than actual customer satisfaction. If you are putting warranty, you are inviting people to come ask you to fix it for any reason (if you haven't put what all is included in it). Please update your thread from now onward to reflect what you wish to do. This would result in less complaints like this.

Do you have any proof of MSKEYS selling digital goods or him talking to the staff? Also, I cannot enforce the 24 hour warranty according to your thread since these were replacement accounts.

@MSKEYS Is the holding problem mentioned by seller genuine? If yes, have you called and talked to the staff yourself?

he commenting on my thread confirming he had spoken to the staff, he didn't message me about the issue, until after he had spoken to staff.

ill happily update my thread to confirm warranty, i dont provide much warranty, due to the fact one wrong move can break the accounts, users use them at there own risk.

jacob.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

I didnt sell any digital products or accounts or prohibited ebay items. IF I DID i wont have the cheek to ask for a replacement because i know thats my fault.

Yes the selling hold is true and i did call myself with all the account information provided by jacob since it takes jacob years to reply, they then transferred me to higher management staff and told me sorry i cant sell for life without giving any reason. No products were even sold.

It looks like there's a problem with this listing. In order to keep eBay a safe and trustworthy environment, we regularly review marketplace activity. As part of our review, we've temporarily placed a selling hold on your account. This hold will prevent you from listing new items.

To remove the hold on your account, please contact a member of our customer service agents who will happy to assist. We appreciate your cooperation in confirming your information as soon as possible and welcome you as a valued member.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I didnt sell any digital products or accounts or prohibited ebay items. IF I DID i wont have the cheek to ask for a replacement because i know thats my fault.

Yes the selling hold is true and i did call myself with all the account information provided by jacob since it takes jacob years to reply, they then transferred me to higher management staff and told me sorry i cant sell for life without giving any reason. No products were even sold.

It looks like there's a problem with this listing. In order to keep eBay a safe and trustworthy environment, we regularly review marketplace activity. As part of our review, we've temporarily placed a selling hold on your account. This hold will prevent you from listing new items.

To remove the hold on your account, please contact a member of our customer service agents who will happy to assist. We appreciate your cooperation in confirming your information as soon as possible and welcome you as a valued member.
    @jacob1356 Can you talk to the support and get the hold removed? Also, if you got a message saying to MS that he shouldnt talk to the support himself, I would be able to help you. Else, best bet is to give him a new account, update the thread for future sales warranty and help MSKEYS out here with setting up his shop. Thank you for understanding my earlier comment

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    @jacob1356 Can you talk to the support and get the hold removed? Also, if you got a message saying to MS that he shouldnt talk to the support himself, I would be able to help you. Else, best bet is to give him a new account, update the thread for future sales warranty and help MSKEYS out here with setting up his shop. Thank you for understanding my earlier comment
    Any newssssssssssss

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @jacob1356 24 hours to provide OP with a working Ebay account or get banned.

- - - Updated - - -

Any newssssssssssss
    Sorry for the delay MSKEYS

Thanks
    This guy needs to get banned for life from here. He scammed me almost $300 under the alias Scyte!!! Never ever trust this guy. He blocked me from ******* and delete all his messages from convo, right after I paid him, to hide proof and pretend I was spamming him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast