Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 56 of 56
  1. #46
    baggytrousers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    INGURLUND
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Trying to add you but not sure if my IM is working

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to baggytrousers For This Useful Post:

    1337' (1 Week Ago)

  3. #47
    ArabianPrince4028's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    VOUCH! Completed a Nike refund for me, all in all he's a great guy, never too busy to answer your queries even if they're unrelated to refunding lol. HIGHLY RECOMMEND A++++

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ArabianPrince4028 For This Useful Post:

    1337' (1 Week Ago)

  5. #48
    frayzeeusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    This guy is a legend, sorted out difficult refund for me perfect. Do not hesitate to use this guy ��

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to frayzeeusa For This Useful Post:

    1337' (6 Days Ago)

  7. #49
    mark3v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    + Vouch for OP for a £4xx.x Zalandos refund - he kept me updated and reassured throughout, and I got the refund within 1-2 days of receiving the confirmation email.

    Definitely recommend working with him - all round nice guy who knows what he is doing.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to mark3v For This Useful Post:

    1337' (2 Days Ago)

  9. #50
    samy_sa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Got an order refunded from zalando of 1k in 2 days nice guy to talk with , always available to answer to any question.
    10+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to samy_sa For This Useful Post:

    1337' (2 Days Ago)

  11. #51
    FuriousMaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    27
    Added to talk about Nordstrom!
    Hi, nice to meet you. I'm a signature.

    Add me to IM

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to FuriousMaxx For This Useful Post:

    1337' (2 Days Ago)

  13. #52
    ravo1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    387
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    94
    Cannot seem to add you on Im @1337'

  14. #53
    1337''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ZuLaKe109 View Post
    Just got my 2 orders refunded. Nike was refunded in 5 mins while Zalando took about 3 days. Response time in IM is awesome. Will definitely use him for service again. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WoorankerMe View Post
    Did a refund over 700€ for me. Nice communication. Full day Online.

    Quick replies too. more orders on the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArabianPrince4028 View Post
    VOUCH! Completed a Nike refund for me, all in all he's a great guy, never too busy to answer your queries even if they're unrelated to refunding lol. HIGHLY RECOMMEND A++++
    Quote Originally Posted by frayzeeusa View Post
    This guy is a legend, sorted out difficult refund for me perfect. Do not hesitate to use this guy ��
    Quote Originally Posted by mark3v View Post
    + Vouch for OP for a £4xx.x Zalandos refund - he kept me updated and reassured throughout, and I got the refund within 1-2 days of receiving the confirmation email.

    Definitely recommend working with him - all round nice guy who knows what he is doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by samy_sa View Post
    Got an order refunded from zalando of 1k in 2 days nice guy to talk with , always available to answer to any question.
    10+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Thanks for the feedback, It was a pleasure dealing with you all.

    Quote Originally Posted by ravo1965 View Post
    Cannot seem to add you on Im @1337'
    Added.
    Online and taking orders.

  15. #54
    Melvin971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a Dark Deep Hole
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed
    +vouch Really nice guy to deal with! Did my refund within a day! I can only recommend this guy
    Whooooosch

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Melvin971 For This Useful Post:

    1337' (12 Hours Ago)

  17. #55
    1337''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvin971 View Post
    +vouch Really nice guy to deal with! Did my refund within a day! I can only recommend this guy
    Vouch appreciated, really glad that I was able to work with such a nice client.
    Online and taking orders.

  18. #56
    dylanmc95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Completed a Refund of nike to AUS for me, thanks mate. Just waiting on the money to reach account, he has sent me a refund confirmation and i've paid

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234