It's finally out! I didn't have much time to work on this since IRL issues kicked in..
So I decided I won't keep you waiting anymore. I've Added a few of your requests, fixes a bunch of things, and here it is!
In "LaunchWithSteam.txt" file you can configure if you want to launch the game with steam or without it.
In "Binds.txt" you can find all of your bind commands. You should not touch this file (you can however look in it to see your binds).
In "InventoryData.txt" you can find all of your inventories data. You should not touch this file (you can however look in it to see view your inventory
In "Commands.txt" you will find a full explanation of all the commands, as well as how to use some of them.
List of Commands:
- .movetomouse - Moves your player to your mouse.
- .item [ID or Name] [Amount] or [ID or Name] - Gives you an Item by name or ID (UI included).
- .timeset [dawn \ dusk \ noon \ midnight] - Sets the time to Dawn, Dusk, Noon or Midnight.
- .infmana - Infinite Mana
- .bind [Key] ["Command"] - Binds key X to command Command. Usage: .bind X ".movetomouse". You can bind multiple
commands to one Key using this commnad multiple times.
- .binds - Shows and saves your binds. Make sure to use this after any changes made to your binds using .bind or .unbind.
- .unbind [Key] - Unbinds all commands for [Key].
- .unbindall - Unbinds all commands
- .defense [X] - Sets your defense stat to X.
- .prefix [Name] - Gives the item you are currently holding a prefix.
- .invsave [Name] - Saves your inventory with a name. Including accessories, dyes and armor
- .invload [Name] - Loads an inventory by name. Including accessories, dyes and armor
- .fly - Infinite Flight
- .setmaxlife [X] - Sets your max life to X.
- .setmaxmana [X] - Sets your max mana to X.
- .itemsize [X] - Sets the size of the item you are holding to X.
- .toggleUI - Toggles the buttons UI.
- .autoreuse - Toggles the reuse property of the item you are holding.
- .usetime [X] - Sets the delay between
- .reusetime [X] - Sets the delay between attacks to X.
- .infammo - Infinite Ammo.
- .setprojectile [X] - Sets your weapon to shoot a different projectile (can make swords shoot things too).
- .addbuff [Name or ID] [Duration] - adds a buff with a duration. Doesn't work if you provide an ID instead of a Name (bug).
- .godmode - Nothing can damage you.
- .instaspawn - Spawns you instantly.
- .butcher - kills all NPCs (including mobs). Doesn't work in most servers.
- .tracking - shows other players in the server on the screen as well as the distance between you and them.
- .noclip - moves your camera around (use arrow keys).
- .craftingreq - Removes crafting requirements.
- .speedhack [X] - Sets your vertical speed to X.
- .togglePlayersUI - Shows players ID, name and the item they are holding.
- .invcopy [Player ID] - Copies a player's inventory (use .togglePlayersUI to see players ID)
- .tilerange [X] (or .tilerange to reset to default) - sets your placing \ mining range to X
- .nodebuffs - Disables all debuffs that may affect your character (works in multiplayer).
- .killme [Message] - Kills you with a custom message.
- .randomitem - Gives you a random item.
- Download attached file and drag all files to your Terraria folder.
- open "LaunchWithSteam.txt" and configure to launch the game with or without Steam.
Images / Video:
- Added a prefix UI. Activated by pressing the "P" button in the buttons UI (use .toggleUI).
It is a bit laggy on some items, and I'm working on a fix for that.
- Added 2 new commands: .randomitem - Gives you a random item.
.killme [Custom Text] - Kills your character with a custom message.
- Fixed .tracking showing offline players and this ghost at the top of the screen.
- Added a new UI: https://streamable.com/1e0g0
- Added a new command (As requested by @LUCAR90): .nodebuffs - No longer will you have to suffer from server debuffs.
- Added another UI, a "players" UI! Once again similar to the infinest client.
It shows the player name, ID and the item he\she is currently holding.
- Added 4 more commands: .invcopy [Player ID] - Copies a player's inventory.
.tilerange [X] - Sets your mining/placing range to X.
.tilerange - Sets your mining/placing range to its default value.
.speedhack [X] - Sets your speed to X.
.showPlayersUI - Toggles the new UI.
- .invsave and .invload now saves/loads your equipment, accessories, dyes and armor in addition to your inventory.
That was the first step to make .invcopy [Player Name / Player ID].
- Added .craftingreq as @B3T4 requested. A command that will allow you to infinitely craft whatever is available for you to craft.
This not the same as "Craft Anything" in the Crimson client. .craftingreq will simply ignore the requirements for the items you can craft.
- Added UI. Kinda similar to infinest's UI in a way. Still work in progress which is why you will see some "Placeholder" buttons that do nothing.
- Added the following commands:
.setmaxlife .setmaxmana .itemsize .infammo .setprojectile
.toggleUI .autoreuse .usetime .reusetime .addbuff .godmode
.instaspawn .butcher .tracking .noclip
(.noclip moves your camera instead of you around the map for your own safety in servers)
Protip: you can bind ".toggleUI" to a button. Default is X but you can change it if you want to.
- invsave now saves your inventory data to a text file (note that prefixes will not be saved).
- .damage command now works properly.
- Removed the annoying boxes.
- Added an option to save and load your inventory. works in multiplayer, you are able to transfer inventories from multiplayer to singleplayer.
Note that your inventory wont be saved if you close Terraria (for now)
- Removed annoying boxes when using .binds. Will add error texts next update