Thread: SCAMMER POHI

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Red face SCAMMER POHI

Good morning MPGH users I was just scammed by the user "Pohi" over the course of 5 days. The user "Pohi" has been previously banned on a different MPGH alternative website (*******) where there was proof and multiple screenshots of him ghosting the customer and not responding after receiving the money. On google you can search up "Pohi Scammer *******" and there will be a result that's titled "He scammed me". Which another customer is reporting Pohi scammed them, the same seller I'm submitting this report on. On the ******* thread Pohi is using the same ******* username because you can tell by the last 4 digits, so we know it is the same person. Here is an imgur of the other guy getting scammed and his proof. https://imgur.com/a/fSBGTYW

UPDATE: As I was writing this scammer he has kicked me from his ******* so I won't be able to look through my past messages with him; luckily I took screenshots last night because I had a feeling this would happen.

Pohi League Gifting Thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...highlight=pohi
    Pohi User Profile: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=4365419

So anyways getting into my problem with him, what I used Pohi for was to buy gifting services for my LoL account. As you can see in the screenshots down below Pohi claims to be using "inactive" accounts to gift people, but the accounts that he gifts skins/lootchests from are far from it and are just active cracked accounts. If they were inactive accounts the skins that I received at one point would have not been refunded in less than 24 hours . There's also a guarantee that he provides stating "We guarantee you that your gift will be sent to your account without facing any issues" however I experienced issues shortly after receiving the gifts. After experiencing these issues I immediately PM'd Pohi on ******* telling him about this but he was appearing offline (as he always is) and didn't respond until 24hrs afterwards telling my basically "it's your fault" and that he wouldn't provide any compensation. What I purchased from Pohi was 10k RP worth $40, I wanted them in loot boxes sent to my account. I already was suspecting something when he wanted me to pay upfront immediately, since you cannot receive gifts on league until 24 hours after being friends with them. So I told him that I will send him the money tomorrow (10/18/19) but he kept trying to convince me to send it on the same day (10/17/19) saying that I wouldn't be on at 6pm tomorrow (10/18/19) but I was on at that time . So after the day goes by we talk again and he sends me the gifts and I open them no problem. I asked Pohi to gift the lootchests to me, because I don't want to be associated with the accounts and use a VPN to access them. Pohi has some of these rules saying that "Don't open the notification gifting icon because it will alert the user who sent the gifts that you got the gifts". Unfortunately, I didn't see this so I opened one/two of the notifications; I told him and he said it was fine. Pohi would've been the only one to see these notifications since he was the only one accessing the *INACTIVE* accounts. So I shrug it off and its no big deal, two days go by and then on 10/20/19 I open my league skin collection and realize that I'm missing all of the skins I have purchased from Pohi (see Pohi attch). As I said I contacted him immediately telling him that the skins gave were refunded. I had heard no reply from him for the next 24 hours. I check in his general ******* to see if other people were experiencing these issues and they were; multiple customers. Then on 10/21/2019 (pohi1) he responds saying its my fault! I then ask him for half my money back (pohi2); considering I already received prestige points which they League can't take back. Pohi then brushes me off saying "one sec I'm helping someone" treating my like I'm not a customer who just bought from him (pohi3) . Then he tries to switch the blame on me saying that I was at fault because he is using active NA accounts with RP to send gifts (pohi4). Basically, this notification just tells the user who gifted me that I received the gifts and gives them a notification. However, there is an easy loophole to this available to the *INACTIVE* accounts where they just go to their shop tab and click on their account and checking their purchase history to see where there RP went, as well as contacting Riot games and submitting a ticket asking them where has my RP gone. However, Pohi says that since I opened the notification its all totally 100% my fault; yet the others in his general chat got their skins taken back as well (pohi general 1&2). Moving on I get angry with him as he is basically just taking $40 out of my pocket for nothing in exchange (pohi5). I go into detail and explain to him how it is easily accessible it is to find out where you RP went but he still wont try to say "sorry" (pohi6). Then I finally tell him that he is exploiting me by giving everyone else back there skins but not me just because of that gifting misstep that has a easily has a loophole. Pohi still doesn't try to admit that nothing is his fault or try to offer me a reimbursement and then just ghosts me again (pohi7,8,9). Then I wake up this morning and see what he said that he would not give me my money back or send me any skins, then promptly kicks me out of his server . I have provided a substantial amount of proof hopefully resulting in the removal of his account on MPGH.

Thank you for taking your time and reading this, I hope you have a great day.

Eddy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    pohi general.JPG  

Pohi *******.JPG  

pohi garentee.png  

Pohi Scammer.JPG  

pohi3.JPG  

pohi2.JPG  

pohi1.JPG  

pohi.JPG  

pohi general2.JPG  

pohi8.JPG  

pohi7.JPG  

pohi6.JPG  

pohi5.JPG  

pohi4.JPG  

pohi paypal.JPG  

most recent skins.png  

skins gifted that were taken away.png  

pohi cracked accounts.png  

pohi9.JPG  

Last edited by edycord; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:00 PM. Reason: Adding IMGUR link for the other guy who previously got scammed

2. The Following User Says Thank You to edycord For This Useful Post:

Effulgent (3 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by edycord View Post
    Good morning MPGH users I was just scammed by the user "Pohi" over the course of 5 days. The user "Pohi" has been previously banned on a different MPGH alternative website (*******) where there was proof and multiple screenshots of him ghosting the customer and not responding after receiving the money. On google you can search up "Pohi Scammer *******" and there will be a result that's titled "He scammed me". Which another customer is reporting Pohi scammed them, the same seller I'm submitting this report on. On the ******* thread Pohi is using the same ******* username because you can tell by the last 4 digits, so we know it is the same person. Here is an imgur of the other guy getting scammed and his proof. https://imgur.com/a/fSBGTYW

UPDATE: As I was writing this scammer he has kicked me from his ******* so I won't be able to look through my past messages with him; luckily I took screenshots last night because I had a feeling this would happen.

Pohi League Gifting Thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...highlight=pohi
    Pohi User Profile: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=4365419

So anyways getting into my problem with him, what I used Pohi for was to buy gifting services for my LoL account. As you can see in the screenshots down below Pohi claims to be using "inactive" accounts to gift people, but the accounts that he gifts skins/lootchests from are far from it and are just active cracked accounts. If they were inactive accounts the skins that I received at one point would have not been refunded in less than 24 hours . There's also a guarantee that he provides stating "We guarantee you that your gift will be sent to your account without facing any issues" however I experienced issues shortly after receiving the gifts. After experiencing these issues I immediately PM'd Pohi on ******* telling him about this but he was appearing offline (as he always is) and didn't respond until 24hrs afterwards telling my basically "it's your fault" and that he wouldn't provide any compensation. What I purchased from Pohi was 10k RP worth $40, I wanted them in loot boxes sent to my account. I already was suspecting something when he wanted me to pay upfront immediately, since you cannot receive gifts on league until 24 hours after being friends with them. So I told him that I will send him the money tomorrow (10/18/19) but he kept trying to convince me to send it on the same day (10/17/19) saying that I wouldn't be on at 6pm tomorrow (10/18/19) but I was on at that time . So after the day goes by we talk again and he sends me the gifts and I open them no problem. I asked Pohi to gift the lootchests to me, because I don't want to be associated with the accounts and use a VPN to access them. Pohi has some of these rules saying that "Don't open the notification gifting icon because it will alert the user who sent the gifts that you got the gifts". Unfortunately, I didn't see this so I opened one/two of the notifications; I told him and he said it was fine. Pohi would've been the only one to see these notifications since he was the only one accessing the *INACTIVE* accounts. So I shrug it off and its no big deal, two days go by and then on 10/20/19 I open my league skin collection and realize that I'm missing all of the skins I have purchased from Pohi (see Pohi attch). As I said I contacted him immediately telling him that the skins gave were refunded. I had heard no reply from him for the next 24 hours. I check in his general ******* to see if other people were experiencing these issues and they were; multiple customers. Then on 10/21/2019 (pohi1) he responds saying its my fault! I then ask him for half my money back (pohi2); considering I already received prestige points which they League can't take back. Pohi then brushes me off saying "one sec I'm helping someone" treating my like I'm not a customer who just bought from him (pohi3) . Then he tries to switch the blame on me saying that I was at fault because he is using active NA accounts with RP to send gifts (pohi4). Basically, this notification just tells the user who gifted me that I received the gifts and gives them a notification. However, there is an easy loophole to this available to the *INACTIVE* accounts where they just go to their shop tab and click on their account and checking their purchase history to see where there RP went, as well as contacting Riot games and submitting a ticket asking them where has my RP gone. However, Pohi says that since I opened the notification its all totally 100% my fault; yet the others in his general chat got their skins taken back as well (pohi general 1&2). Moving on I get angry with him as he is basically just taking $40 out of my pocket for nothing in exchange (pohi5). I go into detail and explain to him how it is easily accessible it is to find out where you RP went but he still wont try to say "sorry" (pohi6). Then I finally tell him that he is exploiting me by giving everyone else back there skins but not me just because of that gifting misstep that has a easily has a loophole. Pohi still doesn't try to admit that nothing is his fault or try to offer me a reimbursement and then just ghosts me again (pohi7,8,9). Then I wake up this morning and see what he said that he would not give me my money back or send me any skins, then promptly kicks me out of his server . I have provided a substantial amount of proof hopefully resulting in the removal of his account on MPGH.

Thank you for taking your time and reading this, I hope you have a great day.

Eddy
    Where did you get his dscord from?
    @Pohi Respond to this.

Thanks
    Hello, the scam that was previous happened on another forum and that was over a year ago. I sorted it out with him afterwards. The people in my ******* also had their orders replaced because it fell under warranty, however his order did not go under warranty. The only warranty rp gifting has is during the 24 hour period it takes add yourself and gift your skins. No where on my thread, ******* or messages with him and other members implies differently. Many times he has claimed that I said they were inactive, however again no where on my thread or ******* or messages with him claimed they were inactive. I didn't go through all his screenshots because MPGH lists them in a tedious way. Not only does his order not fall under warranty, but I had also given him guidelines to follow to keep his account safe while gifting "#3 Once you gift yourself, don't click the notification that you were gifted because it sends a notification to their account that you received it" he later admits to clicking two of them increasing the chance of it getting refunded (which even if he didn't it's still not under warranty)
    I wrote this pretty poorly but in conclusion, he made a lot of assumptions and his order that he claims I scammed him for does not fall under warranty nor have I ever implied it did. Let me know any specific points I missed so I can clear this up. @Shadow @edycord

- - - Updated - - -

Hello I'm going to try to make it more concise. I delivered him the ordered items, once delivered there is no warranty. The items were taken back by the owner of the accounts afterwards, he wants his money back however this is no warranty for this and there never was or was that implied. He also claims that I said they were inactive, if he ever asked or requested of course I would be honest with him, I did not hide anything from him, the accounts were active and he knew as when friended you can easily check the match history of the account by right clicking him. (I think I remember him mentioning it but I'm not sure) He has made assumptions about my service and believes I'm a scammer because so. @Shadow @edycord

Thanks

still a scammer

I was looking for a service like his and stumbled upon him and a friend of mine (@Emperor) who is a member on the site and got in contact with Pohi for me and then gave me the ******* information to carry out the transactions. It's very funny how you gave certain people warranties; but didn't give me one...I think its also really funny that you kicked me out of your ******* for whatever reason, and that your trying to weasel your way out your last ban on epcnpc by saying you sorted it out with him afterwards; when you have nothing to gain but only to lose out of that. If you really did settle this with the other guy you scammed there would've been a thread update on the other website saying you weren't a scammer and the thread would've been deleted. You cant expect anyone with two braincells to give you $40 for a service that you provided that doesnt work. Your service instantly resulted in a refund; and then AFTER the sale was made say that their are no warranties, when you already said on your forum post that you "GUARENTEE that your gift will be sent to your account without facing any issues".

Thanks
    Okay your thing is filled with a bunch of useless irreverent stuff but on my thread it says I guarantee that your gift will be sent to your account without facing any issues. The gift was sent to your account without any issues, afterwards is when it got refunded which is out of my control and guarantee

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Pohi View Post
    Okay your thing is filled with a bunch of useless irreverent stuff but on my thread it says I guarantee that your gift will be sent to your account without facing any issues. The gift was sent to your account without any issues, afterwards is when it got refunded which is out of my control and guarantee
    If it got refunded then that means that you didn't use inactive cracked accounts? You have stated in this thread that you use active cracked accounts but in your sales thread as per this post you were selling inactive cracked accounts.

Please refund OP or provide him with the service as advertised. @Pohi

Thanks
    it was a month ago in a comment I don't think that's fair a month later to revolve your service around something like that
    Last edited by Pohi; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:53 PM.

Thanks

Lightbulb No response from @Pohi

The user Pohi still has not messaged me on dscord or on MPGH in order to solve this and will most likely not. If anything I would want a refund since I don't trust this seller/scammer anymore; considering he is trying to not take any action with how poorly our transaction ended. As well as, how the other person who got scammed by Pohi and not sending that customer what he promised to deliver. Just makes it seem that he can't hold his end of the bargain.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    it was a month ago in a comment I don't think that's fair a month later to revolve your service around something like that
    Yes it is because that is what your service is advertised as, if you had changed your method then you should have updated your thread. I see you have edited your response as well. You have 24 hours to provide @edycord their refund.

Thanks
    @Time you misunderstand, it was never in my thread is was a comment over a month ago, I can't update my thread because it was never on it. That isn't fair

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @Time you misunderstand, it was never in my thread is was a comment over a month ago, I can't update my thread because it was never on it. That isn't fair
    It is your responsibility to update your sales thread, any buyer will look at that and purchase it under the presumption that these are inactive cracked accounts. If you aren't using that method then you should have requested an edit on the main post or that post.

Please either provide the service as advertised or refund OP.

Thanks

Question Still no refund

Pohi added me back on dscord last night at 10:10pm and has still not issued me a refund up until 11AM today. No response on ******* or on MPGH pms.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Pohi ******* add.jpeg  

pohi refund ghost.JPG  

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Pohi added me back on dscord last night at 10:10pm and has still not issued me a refund up until 11AM today. No response on ******* or on MPGH pms.
    The user @Pohi has 11 hours remaining from my original post in order to resolve this, failing which they will be banned.

- - - Updated - - -

The user @Pohi has 11 hours remaining from my original post in order to resolve this, failing which they will be banned.

Thanks
    Sorry I can get it to him on Sunday, is that fine with you @edycord

Thanks
    Sorry I can get it to him on Sunday, is that fine with you @edycord
    As long as its a refund of $40 ($43.16 with fees) sent through ppal Friends and family.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast