Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Recommendation for learning Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence

Hi guys, need some advice here for where to start with machine learning. I've been studying in uni for more than a year now in software engineering and I probably gonna go for a degree in AI related field. I'm also currently on an separate course for Designing and Implementing Azure AI solutions, not sure helps or not.

I would like to start with some projects to spend my free time and hence why I am asking for advice. I've always wanted to create an AI model to learn and play simple games or make predictions based on statistics and stuff.

I have also learnt basic python and just started out with tensorflow. Would love to get some input from you guys on what other things should i know and learn and any resources that is related that i should know of.

Thanks a bunch!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Udemy AI courses are pretty good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    As I understood, you want to practise machine learning(you want to create ai that play simple game).You should look Coursera/Machine Learning course in Stanford University,youtube tutorial videos especially about them neural network and reinforcement learning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by lokeren21 View Post
    As I understood, you want to practise machine learning(you want to create ai that play simple game).You should look Coursera/Machine Learning course in Stanford University,youtube tutorial videos especially about them neural network and reinforcement learning.
    +1 I can vouch for that course, very good
    but itll take more time to complete the course though

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Thanks for your input guys, will check those courses out.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by coxdenis32 View Post
    This is a relevant topic for distance education.
    I know that artificial intelligence is used to search for information in search engines. Google is constantly updating its algorithms. We don�t notice contextual advertising or recommended queries. Educational resources https://edubirdie.com/research-paper-help use similar algorithms to find relevant information. This helps not to search books in libraries or databases.

Thanks
    good information for me

Thanks
    Artificial intelligence is a madly complicated thing. I want to enroll in programming courses at my university on similar topics.

Thanks

Depends

How good are you exactly? How much programming experience have you had? I took some uni courses up to data structures, and from there I mostly did self-taught stuff. It helps to also build up your understanding of statistics for data science related stuff. Udemy courses are good, the top ones for AI and ML are all available for torrenting on pirating sites so honestly just keep trying them out and seeing which one is good. Definitely make sure you get some CS fundamentals down beforehand, especially languages like Python and C.

Thanks
    Udemy / Coursera