Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Any mods here to set this "hack" on detected, and maybe delete the download link.
    People getting banned.

I knew that connection to a certain IP-address was not okay.

Call it false positive or whatever, but that's not okay when u download a "hack" that should work without internet connection. I mean come on, it's a pixelbot, not a hack that requires login and has a subscription model.
    Grtz,

#1 Wacko

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by assad1992 View Post
    Any mods here to set this "hack" on detected, and maybe delete the download link.
    People getting banned.

Call it false positive or whatever, but that's not okay when u download a "hack" that should work without internet connection. I mean come on, it's a pixelbot, not a hack that requires login and has a subscription model.
    I felt you were onto something originally. Call it coincidence or whatever but my battle.net has never been cracked/hacked etc before until last night. First time i used this cheat was yesterday. The failed login is prob the only reason I didn't get banned. (Pure speculation not accusing anyone of shit)

Last edited by AttractedTo2d; 11-02-2019 at 10:18 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I don't get it, why has this been approved to be uploaded on here? Are the mods so bad security wise? Or is this a conspiracy to farm battle.net accounts or get people just banned. I don't get it.

People can also use these kinds of tricks for example to collect a list of connected IP-addresses to the pixelbot, and then forward it to for example Activision, telling them "hey look at this ip list, I have a bunch of cheaters for u to ban". - This is just the paranoide side of me.

Edit: Found a thread started by Sbuj, stating he has his own filehosting server : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1474359

It might be that he has something going on. Not sure, but hey, call me paranoid. Did a little ip scan on it, enough to explain.

Last edited by assad1992; 11-02-2019 at 10:37 AM. Reason: weird
    Grtz,

#1 Wacko

Thanks
    People getting banned.

Ill contact a mod to get that sorted asap.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
    idk i dont think its the threads fault. ppl just shouldnt have uset this after patch.
    i didnt and used it vermy much b4 patch and i can play completely normal.
    other theory of mine is that everyone below open nat type gets blocked cuz activision/trayarch (whoever made this) fucked up network config, blocked ports or something. also never had an outgoin connection.(checked with wireshark)
    HOW DO U EVEN KEYLOG ETC WITH AHK?! LMFAO

Thanks
    Used before patch but I didn't use this morning after patch. I can play fine today without it.

Thanks
    also regarding the guy who contacted blizz support.
    the only thing blizz supp does is forward u to activision.
    when i wrote them they couldnt even tell me how to force the game over launch options into normal priority.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jamesleo3 View Post
    Used before patch but I didn't use this morning after patch. I can play fine today without it.
    ty for confirming my theory that everyone is just retarded of first time cheat users.
    whatever

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Funny how all the low post accounts start to post now; after people getting banned. Please shut down this thread. Sbuj needs to be banned honestly. I knew something was fishy.
    Grtz,

#1 Wacko

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui420 View Post
    idk i dont think its the threads fault. ppl just shouldnt have uset this after patch.
    i didnt and used it vermy much b4 patch and i can play completely normal.
    other theory of mine is that everyone below open nat type gets blocked cuz activision/trayarch (whoever made this) fucked up network config, blocked ports or something. also never had an outgoin connection.(checked with wireshark)
    HOW DO U EVEN KEYLOG ETC WITH AHK?! LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by Lui420 View Post
    also regarding the guy who contacted blizz support.
    the only thing blizz supp does is forward u to activision.
    when i wrote them they couldnt even tell me how to force the game over launch options into normal priority.

- - - Updated - - -

ty for confirming my theory that everyone is just retarded of first time cheat users.
    whatever
    Funny, your first post says nothing about being banned or having no way to play. Second post you claim you talked to blizzard about this. "the only thing blizz supp does is forward u to activision."
    Grtz,

#1 Wacko

Thanks

Funny, your first post says nothing about being banned or having no way to play. Second post you claim you talked to blizzard about this. "the only thing blizz supp does is forward u to activision."

He was talking about what i said. He ignored my response to. They told me alot more. But also this kid prob doesnt know that blizzard is told of a ban when a ban goes in. Because were cheating on blizzs platform.

Even states blizz is informed on there website

First offense: User will be permanently suspended from playing the game online, will have their stats, emblems, and weapon customizations reset, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards.
    Console users who modify their hardware or profile data will also be reported to console manufacturers.
    PC users on Battle.net will be reported to the Battle.net enforcement team.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AttractedTo2d For This Useful Post:

assad1992 (11-02-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Going to be a harsh one for the kids out here. Sbuj is very smart.
    Grtz,

#1 Wacko

Thanks
    Not sure what to think of this. My CoD stats are still on the CoD Modern Warfare 2019 stat tracker which means my stats, emblems, etc have not been reset yet.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iBigAl View Post
    Not sure what to think of this. My CoD stats are still on the CoD Modern Warfare 2019 stat tracker which means my stats, emblems, etc have not been reset yet.
    Support opens in 1 hour so we will all find out soon

Thanks
    Alright, as I said before; if you don't mind risking it and using this cheat and you've yet to encounter any issues with connecting, proceed to use this at your own will. I would not recommend it until I or a Mod confirms if this cheat is the cause of the issue or not.

I appreciate the devs work on this cheat, but if its causing people get get banned within a few minutes of using it, it should not be on here.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: Looks like it may not be this after all. https://twitter.com/infinityward/sta...256503296?s=21

Thanks
    Alright, as I said before; if you don't mind risking it and using this cheat and you've yet to encounter any issues with connecting, proceed to use this at your own will. I would not recommend it until I or a Mod confirms if this cheat is the cause of the issue or not.

I appreciate the devs work on this cheat, but if its causing people get get banned within a few minutes of using it, it should not be on here.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: Looks like it may not be this after all. https://twitter.com/infinityward/sta...256503296?s=21

Just "bought" the game real quick will check for all of us
    Last edited by AttractedTo2d; 11-02-2019 at 11:31 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AttractedTo2d For This Useful Post:

greygarlick (11-02-2019)

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast