Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    I tried both mal and adw. There is this autoclicker update popup on my pc and its annoying as hell!
    I found this article, try it hope it helps... even though I have a mac but I never had an issue with a malware/adware.

https://support.intego.com/hc/en-us/...-From-Your-Mac

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
    Forgot to mention, need this for my laptop. Its a mac, this software isn't supported. ^^

It's likely just a chrome extension, be sure to remove chrome extensions and ensure the search engine and homepage in chrome are changed. You may need to remove and reinstall chrome. Also, check under ~/Applications on your mac in the finder to look for any applications that you do not recognize and remove them if the system needs them it will prevent you and tell you that they are a part of the system. If it tells you that they are open, then reboot in safe mode holding shift then remove from ~/Applications. Also, most recent Mac Malware puts a profile under Apple Logo At Top Right > System Preferences > Profiles, remove anything in here. Also be sure to hit the Wi-Fi symbol at the top right, head to "Open Network Preferences) aka System Preferences > Network. Go to Advanced at the bottom left, hit the proxies tab and ensure that SOCKS Proxy is off, some malware sets up a server on your localhost and goes through that using SOCKS proxy, you can check your DNS under the DNS pane too, once changes are done hit ok then apple. Also under the main Network Preferences page, you can change your location from automatic, hit the +, a new one called untitled appears, select that and hit ok then Apply, this resets network settings to default. Lastly, you may want to clear the website history and data in chrome. If the issue is still happening just tag me here and add me on dm and I could make sure it's removed, I could literally tell you every folder where Malware can autorun from
    Only Bobo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by SPH0 View Post

I found this article, try it hope it helps... even though I have a mac but I never had an issue with a malware/adware.

https://support.intego.com/hc/en-us/...-From-Your-Mac
    thanks bro!

Thanks
    Try eset online scanner if malware bytes didnt work. Its a free one time scan, if have iobit uninstaller installed first, you can just uninstall eset online scanner and keep using it if need to

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12