Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Gripe about refunder services

So many refunders have sites up that they offer and then shortly after say:

"I do not recommend" ...If you do not recommend then take that shit off your list

"Hot sites right now" ..meaning this is the only sites YOU can confidently do right now, nothing about it is hot like hotcakes

that being said, whats the best site to do an Apple Watch through right now? @Psychotic i trust your judgement

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Acrylixs (12-29-2019),bakchodpappu99 (11-08-2019),despair123 (11-15-2019),dkton (11-25-2019),Marketguy (11-27-2019),Jafar (12-30-2019),niggo (11-13-2019),PapaNitsuj (12-03-2019),ZZAZZ_ (11-06-2019)

Thanks
    apple products are fucked on a lot of places that they used to be easy. like Macy's I used to do 4 apple watched in 1 order refunded instant with no invest. Now the last one I tired with 1 apple watch they sent me an email saying they have too many apple items go missing and will not give a refund or replacement.

Also if you only trust one person judgment just PM them? Why ask in public if you will not trust the answers you get. Seems a little weird IMO

But I have personally done apple watches from Nike, Macys, Apple, Walmart (use a drop), Target. Not all of these are recent but they are places I got apple watches refunded from with little to no effort.

I think now a days its best to refund other stuff to buy a legit apple product if that is the goal. If you want them to sell sure go for it.

But you can easily refund almost any site with a carrier invest. Like if you really want it and the store will not refund it open your own carrier invest.

and Yes there are some sites are hot. like wayfair I was getting 5K, 8K refunded like nothing when it was hot, or when Nvidia was hot you could PP claim like 10k and be fine but thats dead now. So there is a true to hot sites. but if it says its hot forever and never changes yeah thats not right

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    It's an awkward time for Apple watches. This is why there is uncertainty.

As said above, many sites are implementing new measurements specific for apple products. On top of that, the new Series 5 watches have only been released a few weeks ago. So many refunders haven't tested these fully yet.

Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Best bet would be Target for that Apple Watch bro - Quick & Painless refund
    Have questions about anything in general, contact me.
    ADD ME ON IM

💥 💬 E-Mail: moneyrefs@proton.me
    💬 💥

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    @MakeProfit can make your dreams come true Hova.
    Add me on IM
    Add me on IM

If you would like to Vouch For me
    Tutorial on HOW to SE FitBit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    The ego some refunders have is annoying. How do you fuck up an order and tell someone the next morning saying you have a 100% success rate?

I've worked with probably 10 refunders in the last year and half of them have messed up the refund. Would be nice to have some quality control or require proof of a store.
    @Hova bhphoto is generally painless if you can wait a week

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iggy For This Useful Post:

bakchodpappu99 (11-08-2019),Gzmo (11-10-2019),[MPGH]Hova (11-06-2019),Royce (01-02-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
    The ego some refunders have is annoying. How do you fuck up an order and tell someone the next morning saying you have a 100% success rate?

I've worked with probably 10 refunders in the last year and half of them have messed up the refund. Would be nice to have some quality control or require proof of a store.
    whos done bhp for you?

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post

whos done bhp for you?
    I've done bhp before myself but not worth doing as they have shit response times and if anything goes wrong they will take the 20% restocking fee.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlinersInc View Post
    I've done bhp before myself but not worth doing as they have shit response times and if anything goes wrong they will take the 20% restocking fee.
    Never had a problem with that

whos done bhp for you?
    @dkton and @FuYao I believe
    Last edited by Iggy; 11-06-2019 at 01:04 PM. Reason: hyperlink fix

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Iggy For This Useful Post:

dkton (11-25-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    So many refunders have sites up that they offer and then shortly after say:

"I do not recommend" ...If you do not recommend then take that shit off your list

"Hot sites right now" ..meaning this is the only sites YOU can confidently do right now, nothing about it is hot like hotcakes

that being said, whats the best site to do an Apple Watch through right now? @Psychotic i trust your judgement
    Target is always the easiest site to get it done from. If you want a single apple watch. Target only takes 1 day to refund using the simple DNA method even if you real sign DNA is still easy and possible. Now if you want to be a greedy bitch then... order two from nike.com and double dip them using the DNA method or partial method if you order other items with the apple watch. Nike takes 3-5 business days for claims to conclude, doing a double dip would mean double the claim timeframe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy View Post

Target can be done instantly pain free. Should take less than 10 mins by chat and 5 by phone call.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by thetaco11 View Post
    Target is always the easiest site to get it done from. If you want a single apple watch. Target only takes 1 day to refund using the simple DNA method even if you real sign DNA is still easy and possible. Now if you want to be a greedy bitch then... order two from nike.com and double dip them using the DNA method or partial method if you order other items with the apple watch. Nike takes 3-5 business days for claims to conclude, doing a double dip would mean double the claim timeframe.

- - - Updated - - -

Target can be done instantly pain free. Should take less than 10 mins by chat and 5 by phone call.
    Target will automatically cancel a lot of orders when using vcc's.

Walmart is the same under $300 for the people who want an easy beginner refund

Thanks
    from my experience BHphoto is not good to do. They go the whole affidavit route. Carrier comes to the door, Phone calls with the carrier and store, It can be a big pain.

Granted I have only done them 3 times all for $600-$800 and that was my experience, each was its own method used. I was testing it to see what would be the best and I decided its better off just skipping BH unless you want to deal with all of that.

Make profit may be onto something with Target. I have only done partials from target (even a $500 partial) and its all been instant. But this was in 2018 so things could have changed. Ill try them again soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DVGay View Post
    from my experience BHphoto is not good to do. They go the whole affidavit route. Carrier comes to the door, Phone calls with the carrier and store, It can be a big pain.

Granted I have only done them 3 times all for $600-$800 and that was my experience, each was its own method used. I was testing it to see what would be the best and I decided its better off just skipping BH unless you want to deal with all of that.

Make profit may be onto something with Target. I have only done partials from target (even a $500 partial) and its all been instant. But this was in 2018 so things could have changed. Ill try them again soon.
    I totally agree bh has always done affidavits and no one wants to do them over such a little order amount.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I recommend and vouch for MakeProfit as well but he is temporarily closed due to too many orders. When he's back you should definitely reach out. He gives honest recommendations and you make your decision and he will do his best.

Thanks
    If you are looking for US store Apple watch easy deal. Walmart,target,bestbuy,macys,amz whatever

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast