Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

HWID Ban and PC Crossplay (Microsoft Store)

Is it possible to play DbD again with a HWID Ban (Steam) buying the game from the Microsoft Store?

Here the scenarios:

A) The HWID Ban that gives DbD is by EAC (Easy Anti Cheat). So there may be a prior registration if the game purchased through the Microsoft Store also uses EAC. I don't know this, but I would like to know if anyone knows.

B) Is buying the game (Microsoft Store) the same as renting it (Xbox Game Pass for PC)? Or would it have negative effects from the HWID BAn that you already have?

Thanks
    Spoofer HWID Only

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I dont know ... In this post https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1476656 This guy report is working for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by idontlikedbd View Post
    As nobody shared this im doing. The Xbox Beta for pc has released, yesterday i believe, DBD, and YES you can play with a HWID ban because im playing with no problem, so its like the Geforce Now thing way i guess. It costs 4.99 dollars per month to acess all games, and you dont need to pay anything else. I hope it helps someone!

I try to play with Xbox Game Pass for PC, and then i post my results.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    UPDATE:

Buying or renting from the Microsoft Store is exactly the same if you have a Ban in Steam and DbD. Since both use Easy Anti Cheat (EAC). So the PC Banned records (in EAC), continue.

This method to evade Ban does not work, so do not spend your money. You will be Bannned within a few hours of use.

I have tried making a new account in Microsoft, on a PC with a HWID Ban on DbD (Steam), after a few hours I have been Bannned again, but from the Microsoft Store.

The only way it seems is still using a Spoofer (private payment).

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ixuatl For This Useful Post:

mguserman (4 Weeks Ago),Riderz077 (4 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by ixuatl View Post
    UPDATE:

Buying or renting from the Microsoft Store is exactly the same if you have a Ban in Steam and DbD. Since both use Easy Anti Cheat (EAC). So the PC Banned records (in EAC), continue.

This method to evade Ban does not work, so do not spend your money. You will be Bannned within a few hours of use.

I have tried making a new account in Microsoft, on a PC with a HWID Ban on DbD (Steam), after a few hours I have been Bannned again, but from the Microsoft Store.

thanks for the info.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mguserman For This Useful Post:

ixuatl (4 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    UPDATE:

spoofer or nvidia geforce now

Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - current
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

9. The Following User Says Thank You to T-800 For This Useful Post:

ixuatl (4 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
    spoofer or nvidia geforce now
    Does results even matter? the inputs are delayed like day and night and unplayable.
    -F

Thanks
    i think u only need to change ur hard drive , not the GPU OR CPU , i got banned 2times before 6months ago and i bought SSD for my laptop 2months ago and i got banned again for hacking legacy on new accunt and i still playing normal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I did a post a few days ago talking about this. Im HWID banned and im playing normally and yes the crossplay with steam users works great. We hope in the future be able to SWF with steam friends.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I did a post a few days ago talking about this. Im HWID banned and im playing normally and yes the crossplay with steam users works great. We hope in the future be able to SWF with steam friends.
    NOT working "evade" Ban. Crossplay use the same EAC (Easy Anti Cheat). Soon or later you are Ban again. Trust me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    NOT working "evade" Ban. Crossplay use the same EAC (Easy Anti Cheat). Soon or later you are Ban again. Trust me
    No because after my HWID ban, i tried in a another account and it was a matter of less than an hour. So im good, im playing since 02/11.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    No because after my HWID ban, i tried in a another account and it was a matter of less than an hour. So im good, im playing since 02/11.
    That makes you invisible to EAC right now does not mean that you will be forever. Do not you think that maybe it could be a Bug in your case and that when corrected it will be patched?

That is very likely to happen, especially now that the Devs know that there may be people with HWID Ban, migrating to the Microsoft Store.

As I said, and as always. Temporary Solutions Sooner or later you'll see what I mean.

(By the way, if it worked for you, I think it was not very smart of you to reveal it, as this will be patched).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    That makes you invisible to EAC right now does not mean that you will be forever. Do not you think that maybe it could be a Bug in your case and that when corrected it will be patched?

That is very likely to happen, especially now that the Devs know that there may be people with HWID Ban, migrating to the Microsoft Store.

As I said, and as always. Temporary Solutions Sooner or later you'll see what I mean.

(By the way, if it worked for you, I think it was not very smart of you to reveal it, as this will be patched).
    I dont really care, im using the xbox game pass to play other games AND i had the lucky to dbd be part this month. i also played another EAC games to try, like, fortinite, F13, rust and i had no bans or conflict with EAC. ill just keep playing, and if i get banned on microsoft ill be done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I dont really care, im using the xbox game pass to play other games AND i had the lucky to dbd be part this month. i also played another EAC games to try, like, fortinite, F13, rust and i had no bans or conflict with EAC. ill just keep playing, and if i get banned on microsoft ill be done.
    If you arent Ban in other games there isn't problem with EAC (with other games, just DbD). LOL