Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Exclamation FaZe Jarvis Banned for lifetime from Fortnite

So Jarvis used aimbot on Fortnite while streaming LIVE. Oviously, he was doing it for the youtube content but it backfired badly and now he is banned for liftime from Fortnite. LOL. But banning a 17-year old because he just pulled a stunt for publicity. Whereas, the 2 guys easily get away in a tournament worth 30M and just get banned for like what? 14 days? Wow EPIC GAMES.
    I don't support hacking but still the kid should get a chance like he is just a kid and he was playing on a public solo.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to codnight For This Useful Post:

EinHolzZumFarmen (03-25-2020)

Thanks
    Nice fake tears.

Thanks
    guys didnt use hacks, jarvis did for monetary gain nonetheless. even monetized his apology

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by codnight View Post
    So Jarvis used aimbot on Fortnite while streaming LIVE. Oviously, he was doing it for the youtube content but it backfired badly and now he is banned for liftime from Fortnite. LOL. But banning a 17-year old because he just pulled a stunt for publicity. Whereas, the 2 guys easily get away in a tournament worth 30M and just get banned for like what? 14 days? Wow EPIC GAMES.
    I don't support hacking but still the kid should get a chance like he is just a kid and he was playing on a public solo.
    actually he deserves it as he didn't follow the rules of the game , if i were in EG shoe i'd ban him from playing the game for the rest of his life too , as what he did was promoting to cheating and encouraging others to use cheats for fun , as you know twitch followers are like sheeps they will follow what their fav streamer do , so most of kids will start searching for fortnite cheats and use it for fun .

if you , him or anyone else could just take 5 minutes of his time reading the TOS and the Guideline provided by Epic Games anyone would understand why they did so

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
    actually he deserves it as he didn't follow the rules of the game , if i were in EG shoe i'd ban him from playing the game for the rest of his life too , as what he did was promoting to cheating and encouraging others to use cheats for fun , as you know twitch followers are like sheeps they will follow what their fav streamer do , so most of kids will start searching for fortnite cheats and use it for fun .

if you , him or anyone else could just take 5 minutes of his time reading the TOS and the Guideline provided by Epic Games anyone would understand why they did so
    I agree with you but the point here was he is a 17 years old kid who did this for monitory benefit but what about those 2 guys who cheated in the Fortnite Championship. Epic Games just banned them for only 14 days? Seriously? It was a $30M tournament and they were grown-ups. I can't understand. If they can get away with 14 days suspension then why not this kid? or they should've set the example from the beginning by banning those as well for lifetime.
    Simple, that's what I mean!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by codnight View Post
    I agree with you but the point here was he is a 17 years old kid who did this for monitory benefit but what about those 2 guys who cheated in the Fortnite Championship. Epic Games just banned them for only 14 days? Seriously? It was a $30M tournament and they were grown-ups. I can't understand. If they can get away with 14 days suspension then why not this kid? or they should've set the example from the beginning by banning those as well for lifetime.
    Simple, that's what I mean!
    i don't have any information on the the 2 guys who cheated in the Fortnite Championship matter however Epic Games can ban them for 14 days and sue them which is good option to me since it's in the TOS , here we are talking about $30M , the penalty should be more than that ( lifetime ban + sue them for using cheats in official tour ) , however that doesn't change the fact that he deserved the ban, the call and penalty could be giving from the streaming platform too.

however cheating on tour should cancel the tour and they should ban the cheaters and investigate more about it so they could have their hands on who provided them with cheats.

Thanks
    like i said, the guys who got the 14 day ban didn’t even use hacks, they teamed up and got a 14 day ban for it. Jarvis used hacks and thats punishable by a perma ban in any case. Jarvis also made a lot more money than those guys couldve made just off of the video, condoning use of illegal software and treating it like a joke, you do not do that when you are a creator you will get banned rq which he did. i actually dont play fortnite or care but from the information I have received and from my own logic its easy to understand why he got perma banned and why they didnt perma ban the other guys or cancel their event. They did not use a tool they just boosted for points and got caught and penalized, labeled as cheaters @96neko

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sbuj View Post
    like i said, the guys who got the 14 day ban didn’t even use hacks, they teamed up and got a 14 day ban for it. Jarvis used hacks and thats punishable by a perma ban in any case. Jarvis also made a lot more money than those guys couldve made just off of the video, condoning use of illegal software and treating it like a joke, you do not do that when you are a creator you will get banned rq which he did. i actually dont play fortnite or care but from the information I have received and from my own logic its easy to understand why he got perma banned and why they didnt perma ban the other guys or cancel their event. They did not use a tool they just boosted for points and got caught and penalized, labeled as cheaters @96neko
    yea indeed , yesterday i went to shave and found a friend who plays fortnite and he told me that the 2 guys in the champs didn't use hacks but they bootsted points and got caught and punished for 14 days , from this i think it's fair enough for both sides and Jarvis did deserve his ban anyway

anyway thanks

Thanks
    Should've been banned

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Not like he made any good content anyway

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Axel For This Useful Post:

Taylor Swift (11-12-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    damnnnnn thats very sad

Thanks
    Deserved it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    dont hack kids!

Thanks
    I think he's just an idiot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I think the ban is well deserved, he did something stupid and he faced the consequences. I hope he gets unbanned at some point nonetheless because Fortnite is his career, but worst case he can just switch to COD.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast