Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Scammed by mishowboy` impersonator

Made a deal with him for some tokens 80$ for 6k Chaturbate tokens and as soon as he verified payment and said he would be back he deleted me of IM and has since not accepted or responded. Have picture of him confirming receipt and then he disappeared after showing vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by KnullAbyss View Post
    Made a deal with him for some tokens 80$ for 6k Chaturbate tokens and as soon as he verified payment and said he would be back he deleted me of IM and has since not accepted or responded. Have picture of him confirming receipt and then he disappeared after showing vouches
    Please post proof of payment and screenshot of the entire conversation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I only took a screenshot of when he verified payment and the email he gave me to send over payment. I can’t seem to post it from my phone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by KnullAbyss View Post
    I only took a screenshot of when he verified payment and the email he gave me to send over payment. I can’t seem to post it from my phone.
    Upload it to imgur and paste the link, is he still in your IM contacts? If so, provide screenshots of the entire conversation on IM by either uploading them as attachments or uploading to imgur and sharing the links here. @mishowboy respond to this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    He removed me once he verified payment from IM and I was only able to screenshot when he gave me his email and verified receiving the money. I will upload everything when I get the chance. But he’s no longer on my IM list so I can’t retrieve everything else we spoke about.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    You have 24 hours to add OP back on IM and provide screenshots of the entire conversation @mishowboy

EDIT: @KnullAbyss Are you certain you weren't talking with an impersonator, please ban @mishowboy`

@Flengo @T-800 @Psychotic @Ahlwong
    Last edited by Time; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:33 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    You have 24 hours to add OP back on IM and provide screenshots of the entire conversation @mishowboy

EDIT: @KnullAbyss Are you certain you weren't talking with an impersonator, please ban @mishowboy`

Hey, I never deal with this guy. He just added me on IM and I accepted his request 1 min ago. As you can see there is no conversation between us:
    https://pasteboard.co/IGc1CDs.jpg

I'm really tired with all those impersonator reports. What do you mean I have 24h to answer to that report? He didn't even provide any kind of proof. So I have to be online every day on MPGH to avoid those fake reports? MPGH is down every second day nowdays and now on days when MPGH is down I have to wait whole day to get into MPGH and see what if someone opened another impersonator report?
    Last edited by mishowboy; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:54 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by mishowboy View Post
    Hey, I never deal with this guy. He just added me on IM and I accepted his request 1 min ago. As you can see there is no conversation between us:
    https://pasteboard.co/IGbW6nC.jpg

I'm really tired with all those impersonator reports. What do you mean I have 24h to answer to that report? He didn't even provide any kind of proof. So I have to be online every day on MPGH to avoid those fake reports? Even if MPGH is not down every second day nowdays??
    If its an impersonator, we'll find out just like I did in this report, you do not have to worry about the 24h thingie in such cases.

Seems clear that OP was scammed by an impersonator, please ban @mishowboy` (impersonator)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mishowboy View Post
    https://pasteboard.co/IGbW6nC.jpg

I'm really tired with all those impersonator reports. What do you mean I have 24h to answer to that report? He didn't even provide any kind of proof. So I have to be online every day on MPGH to avoid those fake reports? Even if MPGH is not down every second day nowdays??
    If its an impersonator, we'll find out just like I did in this report, you do not have to worry about the 24h thingie in such cases.

Seems clear that OP was scammed by an impersonator, please ban @mishowboy` (impersonator)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

mishowboy (4 Weeks Ago)

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

ok,thanks. Lets wait @KnullAbyss to answer

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

User mishowboy` has been banned permanently

Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - current
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

12. The Following User Says Thank You to T-800 For This Useful Post:

mishowboy (4 Weeks Ago)

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

KnullAbyss answered me on IM.
    https://ibb.co/QcwZhPk
    Please close this report

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    From the screenshot I have it does seem as though I’ve been scammed by an impostor. I’d like to apologize to Mishowboy after further inspection it seems it was an impersonator. My apologizes to the real Mishowboy.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KnullAbyss For This Useful Post:

mishowboy (4 Weeks Ago)