Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

CYBERPVNK not answering

Bogught 2 accs for MW not working now. I messaged him on IM he did answer once but hasnt responded for my request for a refund or replacement.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    blizz.PNG  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raptor1022 For This Useful Post:

Faizalb (4 Weeks Ago),Iwesley93I (4 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Please provide screenshots of your conversation with him. @raptor1022
    Want to buy something ? Check out my SHOP [Ton of sites available!]

Contact me on MPGH Integrated chat by clicking on this link.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    1 of the 2 accounts was for me. The account no longer owns MW & the email i received stated, Failed Purchase. and that the game will be removed from my account.

This happended on 4th November. It is now the 13th & still remains unresolved. He sent me a pm stating others too had this issue and that he is giving replacements for everyone but myself + this thread creator hasnt received a replacement yet.

He has also pm`ed me recently stating himself + a partner of his will look into my account not having MW any longer, still waiting for a reply on this. How long does it take 1 to check proof of purchase with proof already given to him.

- - - Updated - - -

He just replied 2 minutes ago to my recent pm about looking into my account which was purchased from him by this thread creator.

- - - Updated - - -

+ MPGH mods can i point out this user is suppose to be the legit person.

Everyone thats been scammed by imposters of this guy is referring the guy im trying to communicate with. This guy has had since the 4th November to sort this and he yet hasnt. & Making replies like above as a excuse.
    Last edited by Iwesley93I; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:01 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @ @CYBERPVNK reply to this

Thanks
    I've replied to all 100+ IM messages sent to me, all 50+ DM messages from the last week. If you would read my thread updates, you would see that I am waiting on my partner for replacements. I've already replaced 3 accounts so far, we are slowly rolling out replacements because we don't want the same issue to occur.

Thanks
    i purchased from him as well and have asked for a refund and its been well over a week since then.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lzdylanzl For This Useful Post:

Iwesley93I (4 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    Also, we've been receiving loads of chargebacks recently from actual scammers. So, we have been requesting the following info that I IMed you and youve still not yet to reply. https://prnt.sc/pwot34

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @CYBERPVNK How long do you think you would take to get their accounts replaced? @raptor1022 would you be willing to wait the given days by him for a replacement? Or do you wish to get a refund for the same?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lzdylanzl View Post
    i purchased from him as well and have asked for a refund and its been well over a week since then.
    Please open a scam report of your own if you feel you have been scammed with proof of purchase and screenshot of the IM chat. You can contact the seller and get a deadline date from him. If you are fine with the deadline date, all good. Else request for a refund.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    @CYBERPVNK How long do you think you would take to get their accounts replaced? @raptor1022 would you be willing to wait the given days by him for a replacement? Or do you wish to get a refund for the same?

- - - Updated - - -

Please open a scam report of your own if you feel you have been scammed with proof of purchase and screenshot of the IM chat. You can contact the seller and get a deadline date from him. If you are fine with the deadline date, all good. Else request for a refund.
    I've already replaced 3 accounts and have about 7 to go. What people don't seem to understand is that we are not generating accounts fast like we did last time to avoid the very issue that caused them to lose their games on their accounts in the first place. It took us 4-5 days to fix the issue and now we are slowly generating accounts + dealing with LOADS of chargebacks on PayPal. To deal with the PayPal chargebacks, to make sure we aren't giving someone a replacement who already got their money back, we are asking for their PayPal email, name, and order number and cross-checking it. I asked OP for this info in IMs 2 days ago and he's yet to respond but still makes a scam report on me?

As for lzdylanzl, I already told him he can chargeback the PayPal account. It's not my PayPay account, it's my partners and he said it's fine. He is completely dry of money due to all the chargebacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
    I've already replaced 3 accounts and have about 7 to go. What people don't seem to understand is that we are not generating accounts fast like we did last time to avoid the very issue that caused them to lose their games on their accounts in the first place. It took us 4-5 days to fix the issue and now we are slowly generating accounts + dealing with LOADS of chargebacks on PayPal. To deal with the PayPal chargebacks, to make sure we aren't giving someone a replacement who already got their money back, we are asking for their PayPal email, name, and order number and cross-checking it. I asked OP for this info in IMs 2 days ago and he's yet to respond but still makes a scam report on me?

As for lzdylanzl, I already told him he can chargeback the PayPal account. It's not my PayPay account, it's my partners and he said it's fine. He is completely dry of money due to all the chargebacks.
    I understand your problem. Better to give a fully functional product than have another issue come up. @raptor1022 would you be kind enough to wait a day or two while you get your game? @CYBERPVNK can you please give the next working game to raptor?

@lzdylanzl You can chargeback or wait for an account. Get in touch with cyberpvnk and if you face any difficulties, please do hit us up. We would gladly help.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HALOS117 For This Useful Post:

CYBERPVNK (4 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    I understand your problem. Better to give a fully functional product than have another issue come up. @raptor1022 would you be kind enough to wait a day or two while you get your game? @CYBERPVNK can you please give the next working game to raptor?

@lzdylanzl You can chargeback or wait for an account. Get in touch with cyberpvnk and if you face any difficulties, please do hit us up. We would gladly help.
    We realized our method has been patched. We are only offering refunds at this time. If anyone wants a refund, just chargeback the PayPal payment. Very sorry for this hassle. Method worked for 3-months and of course when we do it in high volumes it get patched.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CYBERPVNK For This Useful Post:

Iwesley93I (4 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    The sadest but best response you have made. Thanks for this info.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Iwesley93I For This Useful Post:

CYBERPVNK (4 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @lzdylanzl @raptor1022 Are you both able to chargeback successfully? or do you require assistance from @CYBERPVNK to get it refunded?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Sorry I've been busy, but yes I'd like a refund.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't chargeback since I paid with BTC so, I just need him to send me 60 in BTC.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1022 View Post
    Sorry I've been busy, but yes I'd like a refund.
    then so be it @CYBERPVNK

Quote Originally Posted by lzdylanzl View Post
    if you feel like you have been scammed please make a seperate report where it can be handled

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast