Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    DVGay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    210
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNite90 View Post
    Thanks for all the info you're sharing. I have never done a dispute/refund with paypal and I have been using my paypal consistently for over 10 years. I am in the process for trying an INAD with them for the first time for a 2.5k order and never plan to try it again but having second thoughts now. You think I should just forget about it?
    I mean there is way better ways to refund in my opinion, I would not take the risk of the company opening an empty package months later and trying to come after you for 2.5k They have lawyers on payroll if they need them and they will beat anyone you can buy.

    at the least if you get caught you can expect paypal to perma limit your account. but if you don't get caught you are good. Ive done 2.5k via DNA before so its not hard to do and then its out of the way and done with as soon as you get the money.

  2. #17
    CryptoNite90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DVGay View Post
    I mean there is way better ways to refund in my opinion, I would not take the risk of the company opening an empty package months later and trying to come after you for 2.5k They have lawyers on payroll if they need them and they will beat anyone you can buy.

    at the least if you get caught you can expect paypal to perma limit your account. but if you don't get caught you are good. Ive done 2.5k via DNA before so its not hard to do and then its out of the way and done with as soon as you get the money.
    So technically you're saying that DNA is better than INAD?

    Sucks, I already started a INAD smh

  3. #18
    DVGay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    210
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNite90 View Post
    So technically you're saying that DNA is better than INAD?

    Sucks, I already started a INAD smh
    well for this type of refund (paypal to boxing) INAD or broken item is what you would use.

    Im saying its better and safer just to DNA or EB/partial on a store bought with a card oppose to using paypal to get your money back. Then there is way less of a risk of them trying to get the money back.

  4. #19
    CryptoNite90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DVGay View Post
    well for this type of refund (paypal to boxing) INAD or broken item is what you would use.

    Im saying its better and safer just to DNA or EB/partial on a store bought with a card oppose to using paypal to get your money back. Then there is way less of a risk of them trying to get the money back.
    How about when boxing, send back the original box (PC in this case) but just switching out the pc with one of those custom PC tower cases with fans and also leaving the mouse and keyboard inside?

  5. #20
    Digital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Awooga, Mars
    Posts
    2,291
    Reputation
    259
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    In Love
    So how would someone go about making a new PP? Got limited myself, do I have to switch banks and register again (can't remove bank account nor card)? Anyone have an idea?

  6. #21
    sanku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    264
    Reputation
    77
    Thanks
    22
    It depends on the store and what you say for the dispute

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] Someone to complete a successful PayPal dispute.
    By CYBERPVNK in forum User Services
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-08-2019, 01:09 AM
  2. Win paypal disputes! | Lega | 100% Success
    By GGIlan in forum eBooks For Sale
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2016, 02:19 PM
  3. paypal dispute
    By mikeforg in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 08:39 AM