Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

gold_smith trying to scam me of referrals owed and money

User : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5166288
    Shop : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...ght=gold_smith
    He gave me 4 referrals on the 11/1
    Messaged him haven't gotten a response because he says the internet was banned from him. I even sent him the message on his thread. So now hes trying to say i got 10 referrals. Outta no where he says 10? Just because he can check my account history of the trip and assume it's 10 referrals because those trip were 10$ off. I saved the other ones before ordering more from this guy and for him to even assume that he gave me 10.....When i messaged him that day that i only got 4 and was ignored. Refund me the 16 referrals. I gave him the login details to check and that's all he can assume.
    https://imgur.com/a/NAOBgOs
    https://gyazo.com/490a53b272c47bdcaaee748d68fa42e5
    @gold_smith
    Last edited by Queen; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:37 PM.
    ~Queen's Food Service ~ Ubereats ~ Postmate ~ DoorDash ~ Grubhub ~ Instacart~ Refunding Service~ Fast ~ Friendly ~ World Wide ~ 24/7 Support ~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    1 => queen told me that he got only 4 referrals out of the 20 he bought from me.
    2 => I told her i have done 10 referrals on your code.
    3 => She again told that she has only received 4 referrals.
    4 => I asked her her account login so i can confirm.
    5 => On checking her account I found that she had took rides of 10$ off each which were from the referrals i gave her.
    6 => But she is still persistent on that she only received the 4 referrals out of 20.

and scamming for 8$ like seriously? it's just about being honest.
    Last edited by gold_smith; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yeah i had some referrals left over from you and used it during the time you still sent me. I received 4 from you and i can count and i remember. So you're basing it off of checking it off my ride trip history. That isn't gonna tell you anything.
    ~Queen's Food Service ~ Ubereats ~ Postmate ~ DoorDash ~ Grubhub ~ Instacart~ Refunding Service~ Fast ~ Friendly ~ World Wide ~ 24/7 Support ~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen View Post
    Yeah i had some referrals left over from you and used it during the time you still sent me. I received 4 from you and i can count and i remember. So you're basing it off of checking it off my ride trip history. That isn't gonna tell you anything.
    u told me same on the IM, then i asked u a questing twice that "How many promotions did u had in your account at the time of buying the referrals from me?", Which you never answered.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gold_smith View Post
    u told me same on the IM, then i asked u a questing twice that "How many promotions did u had in your account at the time of buying the referrals from me?", Which you never answered.
    and for some reason you remember the referrals i used before coming to you. I ran out had a couple left so i came too you and i had like 5-6 left before even coming too you. Now you're saying i got 10 referrals from you because it says i used 10 trips with those referrals. But why did i send you the message of only getting 4. Reason of me lying? LOL so tell me you're basing it off of my rides.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    okay so u had 6 referrals left when u ordered from me, and u took 11 rides of 10$ discount, still that says i gave u 5 rides and not 4.

and far before i have access to your account, i told u that i gave u 10 referrals, please have a thorough look on our chat
    Last edited by gold_smith; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:52 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gold_smith View Post
    okay so u had 6 referrals left when u ordered from me, and u took 11 rides of 10$ discount, still that says i gave u 5 rides and not 4.

and far before i have access to your account, i told u that i gave u 10 referrals, please have a thorough look on our chat
    LOL now you're spewing shit outta your ass. Those rides i took wasn't from your referrals i ordered on the 11/1 LOL. So you can drop the act. Also the 10 referrals you said you gave me? Where? i don't see them. Where? Am i blind or is it in your imaginary thoughts. So keep making things up. For some reason i would lie about messaging you about the 4 referrals i got and you can just make shit up. Continue.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    but the new u bought from the other seller are already in your account and they are of 5$, then how could they give you discount of 10$?

tag an admin to resolve this, because if u keep continuing this language of yours, ill be unable to reply you anymore.
    Last edited by gold_smith; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Did i say they gave me 10$ referrals? LOL you lost with all these lies of yours you tag an admin if you wanna solve this. Scared to admit your mistake and refund me the 16 rides

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    lets do one thing, ill refund u the whole payment, u just stop shitting over here, drop your paypal email in my IM

- - - Updated - - -

full refund sent to buyer including the rides which he may have got either 4 or 10

https://prnt.sc/pwpc8m

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @gold_smith @Queen You could try and check to see when you took the ride. If the date was before or after you paid for his services. That would let you know if he accidently took the rides of for some reason the rides did not reflect in his account.

But since this is resolved, I see no further investigation is needed.
    @T-800 @Ahlwong Please close.