Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    spirifix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4

    SE service for monitors

    Hello everyone, lately I've been messing with HP, Lenovo, dell and asus. Been getting monitors for my entourage as I got the required resources, anyway lately I've been thinking about offering an SE service for these brands, and also offer some monitors I already have (Lenovo legions 25 n 27, and a 44 144hz, and like 2 curved screens from HP). What makes me not so encouraged to offer this service is the price, I don't know what % to offer, I don't want to get fucked as I'd make more SEing them to myself then selling them, and I also don't want to put a high price that people will shun away from.

    Can anyone guide me? Limited to EU btw.

  2. #2
    DVGay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    well thats why you look online if anyone else has the service and that gives you a baseline price.

    if no one else well then you are the one who makes the price and if they want it they have to pay it, and if they don't they will tell you and the lack of sales will tell you.

    Just start it and have a price, no one buys lower, do it untill you meet the max price people are willing to pay.

  3. #3
    Iggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    543
    Reputation
    77
    Thanks
    392
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by spirifix View Post
    Hello everyone, lately I've been messing with HP, Lenovo, dell and asus. Been getting monitors for my entourage as I got the required resources, anyway lately I've been thinking about offering an SE service for these brands, and also offer some monitors I already have (Lenovo legions 25 n 27, and a 44 144hz, and like 2 curved screens from HP). What makes me not so encouraged to offer this service is the price, I don't know what % to offer, I don't want to get fucked as I'd make more SEing them to myself then selling them, and I also don't want to put a high price that people will shun away from.

    Can anyone guide me? Limited to EU btw.
    Most services I've seen offered around 20% ($250 monitor for $50). Of course you can go higher for more expensive, sought after monitors. Included stands are a rare find, if you have the ability. The marketplace can sometimes be hard for selling these kinds of services depending on saturation, good luck.

  4. #4
    ReqMan_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by spirifix View Post
    Can anyone guide me? Limited to EU btw.
    The pricing is honestly up to you, monitor SE's aren't really that saturated I believe.
    I would charge around 30-50%, just depends on how much time you have / want to spend doing SEs, as a lower price will obviously get you more customers.

  5. #5
    Shoutgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Saw only one service doing it and it's 50%, to me, it's to high, 30-40 might be the best range

  6. #6
    HHubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Gender
    male
    Location
    i doubt you can find me
    Posts
    524
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Get atleast 25% for sure you'll be bombarded with messages from customers

  7. #7
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    9,923
    Reputation
    1917
    Thanks
    2,855
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by spirifix View Post
    Can anyone guide me? Limited to EU btw.
    if you want rather fast sales then id say go for a ~20% rate, im very sure youll get more offers than you can handle

    you could prob also charge around 30% max


    also if youre planning on opening a service contact me for the staff vouch copy













    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.



  8. #8
    Fliest_aladdin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YB house
    Posts
    2,676
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    259
    My Mood
    Breezy
    ^
    You can also do a giveaway as a vouch. This way more people have the opportunity to get in on it
    Add me on IM
    Add me on IM




    If you would like to Vouch For me
    Tutorial on HOW to SE FitBit

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fliest_aladdin For This Useful Post:

    mrv0jta91 (2 Weeks Ago)

  10. #9
    niggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    9,923
    Reputation
    1917
    Thanks
    2,855
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fliest_aladdin View Post
    You can also do a giveaway as a vouch. This way more people have the opportunity to get in on it
    if he plans on doing that he will have to do that no matter what
    for a service of this kind it is mandatory













    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.



Similar Threads

  1. Refund service for two Monitors in Europe
    By Asdf0606 in forum Marketplace Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2018, 01:10 PM
  2. [WTB] SE Service for Gaming Monitors, either via refunding or serial #
    By Hitman 47 in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2017, 03:37 AM
  3. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 04:59 PM
  4. [Info] Youtube service for your phishers.
    By KushdUP in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 07:53 PM
  5. WTS > Farming service for ZP
    By xyeta in forum CrossFire Farming & Partner Request
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 06:02 AM